Who Are You?

More Famous Than I Expected?!

You know what? I'm B-A-C-K! I've been thinking, I was depressed but why should my AMAZING readers suffer because of my emotions? So, I'm back with this chapter.


Authors POV

Charice was done performing and she was actually still pumped and wanted to sing more but she respectfully left the stage. She was greeted by the f(x) members and she was showered by praises.

"Unbelivable!"

"We told you won't mess up!"

Charice was about to reply to them but she was pulled away by Jenny. 

"Charice, you did great! Now the thing about what I saw in the dressin-" Luckily, Charices' phone rang and cut Jenny off. 

"Sorry Jen I gotta go take this." Charice left and went back to her dressing room. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jagi~ It's me. Are you still there? When are you all finished?"

"Slow down. Yes, I'm still here and there is just a couple more performers until the show ends. Also, where are you?"

Jonghyun on the other line was debating how he would address his answer. "Uh, I was released and well you see..."

"Aish, just tell me."

"Uhm... I'm at your apartment..."

"Ano! I thought you were going to perform!"

"Was I rehersing? Was in my stage outfit? Was I-"

"Arasso, arasso I get it. Let me guess, you were just visiting?"

"Bingo."

"But why are you at my apartment?"

"I have a surprise for you. Annyeong!"

"Wait!" Charice was looking at her phone in disbeleif. 

*A Few Hours Later* 

Jonghyun's POV

Aish, why did I do this in the first place? I could've just bought her some take-out and place it on a plate and pass it on as my own. I was bickering inside my head while grilling bologi and waiting for the rice to set. On the bright side, she'll be happy. 

SQUEAK!

Well I'm busted...

"Oppa? What are you doing?"

"Well, I was going to make you a 'surprise! You debuted dinner' but now it doesn't seem like a surprise anymore huh?" I put my head down in embarrassment.

"Ey, keep your head up." She embraced me with a hug "Even though you didn't get what you wanted, you got yourself a lil'assistant. Is there anything you need help with? Head chef?"

I smiled at her cuteness "First order is, kiss me." Just after a millisecond she did it. "Now get two bowls and fill them up with rice." Charice immediatly got to work and pulled out the bowls and opened the rice cooker and started putting in ther rice. I was still working on the bulogi and I have to place the kimchi in the bowl for the dish. 

 "Hallelujah! I am done!" 

"Chincha? Daebaek, I was getting impatient." She was jumping up and down with excitment and was clapping her hands in happiness.

"Ey~ You know me. I will never make you wait. Go seat down and I'll get the food." Charice sat down on one of the chairs while I was taking his apron off and setting it aside and was coming towards the table with the food in my hands. I put the dishes on the table and took at seat for himself and before Charice could dig in I fed her a piece of Bulogi.

"Mmm. It's delicious and I am proud of you because you didn't need Keys' help."

"You must be proud to be known as my girlfriend, right?"

"Too bad that it's only between us." 

"Yah, Look at me. I promise as soon the Lucifer promotions end, I will tell Sanjanim that I'm in madly in love with you and that we are in a relationship and he'll help us be together and then we will be known to the public. Okay? Great plan right?"

"We'll just have to wait and see Mr.Kim."

"Arasso, but I gaurantee we'll be together till the end." 

"You promise?"

"Cross my heart, hope to die. Start eating." She did what she was told and started eating.

30 Minutes Later

Author's POV

Charice and Jonghyun just finished eating and they were cleaning up the table and Charice took the dishes and she was about to wash the dishes but Jonghyun stopped her before she could do it. "What? I'm just going to washing the dishes. It's not a big deal." Jonghyn was in front of the sink facing the Charice. When Charice took a step to the left, he took a step to left. If she took a step to the right, he took a step to the right. 

"It's okay I can do it, it's not like you like doing the dishes." Charice argued with him.

"You're right, I don't like doing the dishes. But I'll do them for you. While I'm doing the dishes you wash off your make-up and change your pajamas and then we can watch some TV together. Okay?" Jonghyun said. Charice giggled at his cuteness.

"Okay, I got it." Charice stepped on her toes to give Jonghyun a peck on his lips before she left. How did I get so lucky? Jonghyun thought. He smiled to himself and started the dishes.

RING RING RING

Who texted me? Probably Key hyung asking where am I. Jonghyun finished the last dish and made his way over to his phone. 

I know your little secret. Did you really think that you were going to get away from this. Meet me at ***** park tomorrow at 12PM sharp if you don't you're little secret will get leaked.

There were so many thoughts going on in his head. They know our secret? How did they know? Most importantly who are you? Jonghyun was just staring at his phone screen in shock and disbelief. He hoped this was just a dream. Soon he was stuck in a back hug. 

"Are you okay? I tried calling your name but you weren't answering. Did something happen?" Charice asked. Jonghyun was debating if he should tell the truth or should he lie.

"Oh, I was? Well, Sanjangnim told me that we have an important meeting to discuss about things." Technically he wasn't lying and technically he didn't tell the truth either. "Does that mean you have to leave now?" Charice questioned. "Unfortunately, yes I have to leave. Take care. I love you~"

Jonghyun's POV

I walked out of her apartment after I gave her a peck on her lips and bid her goodbye.

Throughout the whole trip back to the dorm I kept looking at the text. I off the bus and sneaked my way into the dorm since all of the other members were asleep. I took off my clothes and put on my pajamas and swiftly got into my shared room with Taemin and into my sheets. Yet, I couldn't sleep.

All that was in my head was What are you going to do with me?