Love, I Don't Know Anymore

More Famous Than I Expected?!

Charice's POV

"I'm breaking up with you." 

"Wh-why?"

"Because, you were right about me. I was lying to you the entire time. I just used you to have fun, but now I'm bored you can leave now." I shooked my head in disbelief and tears running down my face. 

"Oppa, I know you're lying." 

"No I'm not."

"Get out." But I just stood still.

"GET OUT!" He shoved me out of the cart. 

"Yah! Charice, wake up!" As a familair voice yelled in to my right ear. 

"Are you okay? You don't look so good. Anyways hurry up and get ready we have hectic schedule today." Jenny said as she was looking at her phone.

"Charice, what happened? You're not your perky self today." Jenny said as she sat down on my bed beside me and rubbed my back in comfort. Well, it's better to say it now. "Truth be told Jenny, I dated Jonghyun," I heard say a mumbled "I knew it" but I continued "we had been dating for quite some time and he just broke up with me last night. He's my first boyfriend ever, I don't know how to deal with this." I said as she put my head on her shoulder to lean on.

"You know Cha, after all my past expierience with men, the best way is to eat a lot of ice cream and watch a full marathon of romcoms." She said as she lifted my head and made me look at her. "For today, I'll cancel your schedule and make it a nice girls day in. You want that?" She asked with a warm gaze, I nodded my head in agreement.

We walked in to the living room and sat on the couch turning on the TV looking for nice movies to watch. Jenny went to find ice cream in the freezers.

"Charice, you don't have any ice cream I'll go buy some." She said as she put on her coat. "Go pick and start a movie, just tell me what happens, I'll try not to be too long." Before I could even protest she was already out the door. Weird.

Jenny's POV (Ooh, this never happens!) 

I knew it, I knew it all along. What was she thinking. To think I was actually going to give that heartbreaker player my blessings to date Charice. But no, my hunches have to come true. 

I drove my silver car to a familiar dorm building. I just walked in to the place like I owned it and I found the room I was looking for. I banged on the door until someone would open it and after a few bangs and threats knocks someone finally opened the door. I didn't even bother to greet him and invited myself in and I saw him sitting on the couch watching some music video on his phone.

SLAP!

Right on his right cheek. 

"Noona! What are you doing?!" Someone questioned but I didn't even bother to reply.

"You bastard! You were excaxtly what I knew you were. A conceited, heartbreaking, womanizer! You said you'll protect her, but you couldn't protect her, you just made her cry. You, did ever tell you why she doesn't trust men is because of what her father had done? He physically abused her mother almost everyday. To know that you and her dated is just a miracle in my eyes, and you just had to ruin it?" This guy isn't even listening to me. He just sat there holding his cheek that I left an imprint on.  "You're not even listening to what I am saying aren't you?" I asked.

"I'm listening, now get out." This guy is seriously asking me to get out now? Excuse me, I am trying to vent my anger on you. 

"Get out? Those words must be so easy for you to say right? Get out, your vocabulary is so little right, that you can't even say it in a nice why can't you?"

"You're right. Don't speak about whatever happend to her and I, it's not importa-" Oh, he did not, I repeat, did not just go there.

"Not important!? I could seriously kill you right now. She-"

"Yah! I told you it's not im-" This guy is seriously driving me crazy!

"I know what you said, and stop interrupting me. She is like a daughter to me, okay? I don't want to see her cry pity tears over some guy, like you. She deserves way better than you."

"I know!" What did he say?

"I know. You should know that I had a reason to. Don't go around accusing me without kowing the whole story. I know what I did was wrong, but I had to." His eyes were glistening with soon to be tears.  

"I can't even continue with what I have to say because I could get kicked out of this place. I don't know if you're telling the truth or just acting to get me out of this room but I have one more thing to say to you."

"And what would that be?" He asked, and his voice was trembling and crumbling. Is he being sincere?

"Stay away from her, or I'll take her away from you, okay?" I said as I got everything off my chest. I left the room and with s in shock.

Jonghyun's POV

"Hyung, why was Charice's manager here?" Minho asked in confusion as he got me ice for my cheek. 

"Did anything happened between you and Charice? " Key asked

"Are you and Sekyung okay? " Onew asked as he was eating chicken.

"Did you hurt Charice noona?" Taemin asked.

All the members were throwing questions at me, nonstop. It was like my heart was pounding so fast, sweat pouring out like the waterfalls and pain in my stomach was so intense that I felt like vomitting. I can't take it anymore. 

"Can everyone please shut up! I'm not in the mood to talk to any of you. Just leave me alone!" I yelled to eveyone. 

"But, hyung, we-" Minho tried to keep the conversationg going but it's not gonna happen.

"Yah, are you guys dear? Can you not take a hint? Just leave me alone, I'm not in the mood to talk." I said as I was about to put on my headphones.

"Hyung..."

"You guys are seriously annoying me today. I don't want to talk about it. You don't have a right to know." I put on my headphones and played the music on my phone.

I looked to my right and the members were still there. I motioned them to leave and they all just left one by one. I looked at my screen again and looked at my background.

My love, I miss you. 

And just like that, tears started flowing again.

3rd Person POV

"Charice, I bought the ice cream!" Jenny came in to the living roon with the pastic bag with ice cream.

"But Jenny, I looked in to the freezer and there was ice cream in there? Why did y-"

"I can't eat those kind, here. I'll get the spoons." She gave the bag to Charice and found the two silver spoons.

"Jenny, thank you for today. You're like a mother to me here in Korea." Charice said as she eat a spoonful of vanilla ice cream.

"You're like a daughter to me. What movie did you pick?"

"Oh I choose,"

Just like that the two lost track of time. They watched the movie, finished the ice cream and talked how things were changing. That night was filled with laughter and joy. Like mother and daughter had the world themselves. Sometimes you don't need boyfriend, sometimes you just need a girlfriend because you sometimes they know you better then any guy out there.