The 2nd Accident and a burglar?!

More Famous Than I Expected?!

[No One’s POV]

The Super Junior guys all greeted her friendly, maybe too friendly making her feel uncomfortable. She awkwardly greeted them back as she tried to stay close to Kibum as possible, since he was the one she knew the best out of all of them, and the one she was most comfortable with. Then, Yesung and Sungmin got next to her and Kibum and pull her away from Kibum saying that they want to sit next to her in the car. She awkwardly smiles at them, because she was okay with hugging people but not comfortable with people hugging her. She was not use to their clinginess, so she look back to Kibum for help, in which he just shrug indicating that he can’t do anything to help her. She sigh as they were dragging her to the van, but just when they were about to get in the van, she quickly ran to Kibum’s side, b/c she did not want to sit with them throughout the whole ride because she felt uncomfortable with them since she don’t know them that well. She wanted to sit next to someone she knows. Yesung and Sungmin pouts as she ran to Kibum’s side, and the member looking at them thinking something might be going on between them. She just smiles and put Kibum’s arm over her shoulder and said to them, “Umm… Kibum’s a little hurt. So, he’s kind of limping right now. I think I should help him to the van. Can one of you guys lend me a hand?” Donghae who was near them, help Charice walk Kibum to the car. When they got on the van they saw sneaky maknae Kyuhyun was already in the car stealing the corner seat that Charice planned to sit at, so she sat next to Kyuhyun who was on her right, with Kibum on her left. Donghae look at Kyuhyun with a how’d-you-get-here look, but just shake his head and sigh. Anything was possible for this evil maknae of theirs. The members started crowding in and glare at Kyuhyun for he was sitting next to Charice, and thinking how sneaky he was.

They all got in and the manager start driving out of the hotel and he ask Leeteuk who was sitting next to him in the passenger seat if they wanted to go back to the dorm to get some disguise, since most of the member were not disguise and they could get discover by fans, in which Leeteuk answer yes. Then, he turns back and looks at Charice and told her “Hey, Charice. We’re going to drop by the dorm to get some disguises. Is that okay?” he ask her as she answer, “Sure.” He just nodded and smile then he notice who was beside her who didn’t look so well. As the umma of Super Junior, he asks Kibum, “Are you okay, Kibum? You don’t look so well, did something happen?” who seems to kind of be in pain. Kibum look up and was about to answer Leeteuk when Leeteuk interrupted him, “What happen to your face? How come it’s all red? It look like you got slap.” He asks as he pointed to Kibum’s face. The members look at his face and then they notice that there was a pink mark on his left cheeks and they all ask him what happen. Even though Charice did not understand what exactly they were talking about, she kind of got that they were asking about the slap print on his face. She look at Kibum hoping he did not say anything, and it seems like he was about to talk, “Oh, thi-“ “AAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she step on his feet really hard with the back of her heels expecting him to  scream, instead the scream came across from her.

{This was the heels she was wearing: http://www.scorpioshoes.com/womens-3/high-heels-55/nitelife-zara-womens-platform-heels-7976.htm(those look like they really hurt if you step on someone.)}

Everybody look to the person who screams, including Kibum who wonder what happen. It was Heechul who scream. Charice look down and saw it was not Kibum’s feet who step on, it was Heelchul. She quickly removes her heels and look away pretending to be innocent. Heechul look at her really angry and was about to stand up looking really scary (A/N: You guys know how Heechul is with foreigner. He always gets angry at them. And goes all crazy like he does in super junior f.h show. It’s really funny. U guys should watch it) as Siwon and Kangin who was sitting next to him with him in the middle hold him back down before he lash out all his anger on her. He got held down, but as he was struggling with their grip he yell to in anger, “ –BEEP- -BEEP- WHY YOU... –BEEP- I SHOULD –BEEP- TEACH YOU A –Beep- LESSON!”  to Charice as she look scared and worry he will do something to her.

There was nothing more scarier than an Asian man yelling at you when you don’t have a clue or understand what he is saying. (A/N: Trust me when I say this b/c I know. There was this asian neighbor of mine yelling, and even though he wasn’t yelling at me but someone else I still got kind of scared.) Siwon and Kangin calm Heechul down while saying that he was scaring Charice. She was really scared of Heechul, but when she saw him cool down a bit, she immediately apologizes to Heechul with a sorry look on her face, “I’m really sorry. It was an accident. I meant to step on Kibum’s feet, but I must have stop on your by accident. I am really sorry. Forgive me?” she said as she gave Heechul the puppy-face. Like Kibum, he couldn’t resist her puppy-face and gave in even though he was really angry, but he said he forgive her. Charice smile at him and stand up for she wanted to give hug. She was about to give him a hug when the manager steer the van causing Charice to fall on Siwon who was sitting who was sitting to the left of Heechul. Siwon who saw Charice was about to fall try to catch her. He caught her so that she would not fall on the ground and hurt herself, but his hand landed somewhere else.

The member look at where Siwon’s hand landed with wide eyes, then to Siwon and then to Charice, and back to where his hand landed. Kibum who knew what was going to happen next, since he had already experience it a while back, look away feeling a little sympathy for his hyung. Before Siwon could react to the situation, a slap landed on his face as Charice yell out “YOU ERT!” and angrily stumble back to her seat next to Kibum and Kyuhyun who just stare at her and then look to Siwon who just stood there with his hand on his face dumbfounded.

[Charice’s POV]

My god! Is this how k-pop idol greet people?! First Kibum and now Siwon! And I thought Siwon was known for being a gentleman! Boy, are they wrong! But… I guess it’s not really his fault. He WAS just trying to help me because he saw I was falling. If I were to blame responsibility, I should blame the roads for being this way which makes no sense. God! Why do I always overreact and do something first before I think. I feel like such a jerk! Well, I guess I should apologize. Poor guy got slap just for helping me. I sigh and look at Siwon to apologize when I saw something unbelievable that made me just wide-eye stare at him. Right in front of my eyes, before I knew it, Siwon was sitting there talking to himself holding a bible. Wait! A bible? Did I say bible? I blink several times and look at him to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating. I was not hallucinating, he really was reading a bible. Anyway, where did he get a bible! Was he holding one before? Back to the topic, he started talking to himself and I was like (O.O). I look around the can and everyone seems to have the same look on their faces as me. I then nudge Kibum and he look at me with the what’s-wrong expression. (A/N: You know, the look you give someone asking them what’s wrong w/o saying anything)

I whisper, “What is Siwon-oppa doing? No, wait! What is he saying?” to Kibum-oppa. He look at me and had this smile on his face like he knew something I didn’t and was trying to suppress his laugh knowing an inside joke that I did not know about. I look at him and raise my eye brown. He then leans to my ear and said “Siwon’s just praying to God begging for forgiveness of how he sin because he touch a girl without her free will. How weird and funny is that?!” he said as he bursted out laughing. I turn to Siwon and thought AWWW… How cute. At that moment, I forgive him immediately because well, girls are er for boys when they do all these sweet, cheesy, corny things. Even though they might not admit it, but they know they think it’s so sweet and adorable and they love them. I look at Siwon who was talking to the bible and couldn’t stand it any longer so I stood up and hug him.

[Siwon’s POV]

I was reading my bible and begging for forgiveness, for I had sin by toughing a girl against her will. When suddenly Charice came over and hug me. I was shock and look to my member with the what-just happen look on my face in which my members just shrug indicating they have no idea what happen to cause her to have a 180 degree change of attitude to me. Then she let go of the hug and look at me and smile. I was thinking, why in the world is she smiling at me when she should be killing me right now. She then pinch my cheeks while saying, “You are so cute, Siwon-oppa!” as I blush. Girls don’t usually describe me as cute, but usually as handsome. It was usually Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Kibum, and pretty much the rest of Super Junior that are called cute. It was the first time a girl call me cute, and it’s not everyday that I hear that someone think I’m cute. I then ask her, “Y-You think I’m cute?” I ask as I pointed to myself. She just look at me and laugh at how silly I am and said, “Of course! Who else do you think I am talking about? You’re so silly!” she said as she laugh some more and sit back down on her seat. I was just blushing some more when Sungmin-hyung who was sitting who was sitting next to me (A/N: Sungmin is sitting on Siwon’s left and Heechul is sitting on Siwon’s left. For readers who are confuse.) comment “You have pretty weird taste. I understand if you said I’m cute, but Siwon? Cute and Siwon doesn’t seem to go together.” He said to Charice as he pouted and the member all nod their head agreeing. I was like, what’s wrong with me being cute, Siwon-hyung just jealous that someone is paying attention to me for being cute and not him since he was know as aeygo-king. Then he look to me and said, “No offense Siwon.” as I just smile. Truthfully, I wanted to say the damage had already been done, hyung!, but I’m a gentleman so I smile like I wasn’t affect by it.

Charice suddenly spoke up, “No, no. I don’t mean Siwon-oppa’s look. If I were to describe how he look I would say he’s very handsome and charismatic. I was talking about his action and how cute they were. His action was just so cute.” She explains to the member as my heart went ka-thump, not ba-dump. It felt like I was flying a moment and falling the next. It really felt like that. Well, at least she thinks I am handsome… just like every other girl. I guess I should just stick with being handsome. It’s my fate not to be cute. When I was about to ask Charice something, Sungmin-hyung cut me off and ask Charice, “What do you mean by his action is cute? Aren’t you suppose to think it was erted? I don’t get you.” He said oblivious to the fact that he just brought back an uncomfortable topic. I look at Charice to see if she looks angry. Truthfully, I was also curious of her action because shouldn’t she be all angry at me while trying to kill me, while I beg her for forgiveness. She then laugh nervously and said, “Well, at first I was really mad and pretty upset with him and plan to make his life a living hell, but after thinking it through for a while, I realize it wasn’t really his fault. Since, he was just trying to catch me when he saw I was falling. And if I were to blame, I should blame it on the roads for making the car turn like that. Plus, when I saw Siwon-oppa panicking by himself for something that was not really his fault, I thought it was so cute.” Then she mumbles, “Unlike someone who just complains” but I could hear her loud and clear and wonder what she was talking about. Then, I saw Kibum look the other way. That was really suspicious. Is there something going on between them? I just put that behind my train of thought. Being a gentleman I should not pry into other’s business. Soon, we arrive at our dorm and invited her inside.

[No One’s POV]

They got inside the dorm and Charice was surprise impress at how clean their dorm was, despite the fact that 13 men live here. It was also pretty big. The members told Charice to feel at home and to go ahead and look around the dorm, while they get some change their clothes and put on some disguises. They all ran in their room, and she stood their all by herself. She stood there for a while, and with nothing better to do she started walking around exploring the dorm. As she walks around, she was surprise at how many rooms there was. There was many type of room. There was a dance room which she presume because it had mirror all around the place and there was a big speaker, then she saw a costume room because of all the clothes that were similar that look like they wore to perform on stage, and she saw a recording room which was more like a studio. Then she saw a room that was quite messy with paper and stuff scatter everywhere and there was a piano in the middle of the room. This must be the composing room was what she thought when she walk in.

She sat down and plays the piano and started singing the song she was working on with Nick Jonas called Louder that will be release soon. When she finish she heard someone clapping. She turns around to see someone there. She didn’t notice him in the room before, and she was sure he was not a member of Super Junior because when Kibum was introducing them earlier she was sure she did not see him. This was Super Junior’s dorm and only Super Junior and her should be here for they invited her in. No one else should be in here beside them. Could he be a ghost haunting this room was what she first thought. Then she was pretty sure he was not a ghost since he looks pretty real, and knew he could only be a burglar. She did the obvious thing that everyone would have done if they were in here situation, when they see a stranger that don’t belong here walking toward them with a smile on their face. She scream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I got another reader. Thanks for subscribing AnJel09 and thank you filipinogurlzzz16 for the nice comment. Sorry for the reader who been waiting forever for this update. I had it all out and it was all written out on paper, like the rough draft. I just needed to type it up, but I am a slow typer so it took me 2 days, plus I couldn't use the computer on the daytime becuase my sister hogs her laptop so I could only type at night. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it. I will start typing the next chapter now and try to update it, but don't expect to much because you guys might eb dissapointed. I have a life and I always busy myself by reading other fanfics, so the update might not come fast and because school startign soon so I am busy preparing or school, like buyign chool supplies and stuff. Anyway, please subscribe and comment on the story. You're guys comment really keep me going. Thank you to all reader who have been supporting me so far and I hope you guys will continue supporting me.