Confusion of A Confession

More Famous Than I Expected?!

Charice's POV 

Jonghyun and I finished our fun outing together but when we were walking back to his car we head an interrupttion.

"Hi, Jonghyunnie!" I saw some women popped out of nowhere and she just threw herself at Jonghyunnie, I mean Jonghyun, then, my blood started to boil. But, one question remained in my head, who is she!

"Hi, Se Kyung." 

"Baby, you not acting like yourself today. You're usaually happy to see me and when I give you hugs!" Okay, forget what I said about women she's acting like a 15 year-old girl who's begging her parents to get her a car. 

"Se Kyung, I'm really not in the mode today." Jonghyun was trying to pry himself away from this women who thinks she's 15 year-old named Se Kyung.

"Jongyunnie, don't make me laugh! You're always in the mood and why aren't you calling me jagiya anymore?" She then made eye contact with me.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jonghyun's girlfriend." Well, that explains it. After all the flirting and hand holding he has a girlfriend! I never ever felt this way before, I wish, I never did. How could, I face him again with the same look again? How can I, make this pain go away? Can this pain go away? I don't know, but all I know, is that I really don't want to see him now.

"Jonghyun, I just remember that I have to go get something, you can go back with Se Kyung, your girlfriend." Emphasis on girlfriend.

"But you don't know the way b-" I cut him off not wanting to hear him talk, before, he could say even more I just waved goodbye and left.  I kept walking and walking I didn't even care where I was going, I didn't want to turn back and look at him again but I have to be professinal, why did I have to put my heart out before my career. I didn't even noticed that the sky turned dark and I was too tired to walk then I saw a park bench and I went to sit down and then I just let it all out my tears were pouring like waterfalls. I feel so alone and hurt but it wasn't his fault, I should've asked if he had a girlfriend, that'Is not me probably never,  will never be his girlfriend. I then saw a black figure coming toward me.

Jonghyun's POV 

To be honest I ditched Se Kyung to go look gor Charice, but I was lucky enough to following her not stalking but then I hit a red light and lost her so I spent 4 hours in the night to look for her. I looked everywhere but I passed a park and I saw her with the help of the park lamp. I pulled the car over and did a mini celebratory dance and I got out of the car to find her with tears stains on her face. I sat down beside her and attempted to comfort her.

"Charice, gwenchana?"

"Jonghyun don't you have a girlfriend to look after."

"I do but I ditched her to look for you."

"Don't you have anything important rather then looking for me."

"Well. right now I found you which is one another, important thing that I have to do is take you home."

"JONGHYUN CAN YOU STOP THIS. I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THIS WAY, MY MOM WAS RIGHT, WHEN YOU TRUST A MN YOU TRUST A LIAR."

"FINE, YOU DON'T WANT A LIAR I'LL TELL YOU THE TRUTH I'M THE ONE WHO CONFESSED TO YOU LAST NIGHT AND I MEANT EVERY SINGLE WORD."

"CAN YOU STOP LYING TO ME?!? I'M ALREADY HURT AS IT IS."

"Look, we both know that you don't have a rider back hom so, I suggest that we talk about this later."

"Fine."

We both got in the car and it was filled with silent tension. I tried to hold her hand but she pulled it back and when I stole a good look at her face it looked so emotionless. Did this siuation caused that much damage that I can't even see a smidge of her beautiful smile. We were two blocks away from her place and I realized that it was later and we could talk right now. So, I pulled over the car to try and resolve this issue.

"Why'd you stop the car?"

"I said that we should talk about this later. It's later. I suggest we also move to the back."  "Fine, I'll start first I'm the one who confessed to you last night."

"Why'd you confess to me if you have a girlfriend?"

"Because, you made me feel an emotion that I never felt before. Not even Se Kyung or any girl I was connected with made me feel anyything like it."

"But, Jonghyun I-"

"I love you."

"Jonghyun I-I-"

"I love you, I love you, I love you. What more can I say to convince you?" I said it again and this time I said staright at her face.

"I don't love you." She said it while looking down on her lap.

"You won't love me or you don't love me."

"I don't" She still didn't looked at me when she said that.

"Then, look in to my eyes and say that you don't love me ."

"LOOK.AT.ME!"

"I CAN'T!"

"Why?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because, I do love you." She said it this time right into my eyes. I saw a single tear escaping her eye.

"Then why won't you let yourself love me."

"Because, my heart is not convinced to let you enter the most fragile place on earth. If I let you in then it might all just break into a million pieces."

I cupped her face and I brought it her lips to mine. I could sense that she was shocked but she later warmed up to it, because she started to kiss back the kiss was so filled with passion and and love. When, we pulled back from the kiss I had a big smile on my face but when I looked at Charice she looked surprised that she just kissed me. Well, that's the Jonghyun effect.

"Jonghyun, we should really start going back home."

"Oh yeah, okay kaja." 

We both got out of the backseat of the car and I started the car and we and we were off. When, when I went in to grab her hand she was a bit hesitant to grab on to mines but she did eventually. We finally got back to her place andwhen she took off her seat belt and was about to leave I grabbed her hand and pulled her a bit closer to me and I gave her a quick good night kiss on her lips and sent her off when I saw her fully go in the building. I drove back home with a big goofy smile on my face with the scene replaying in my mind that I kissed the girl.

-------------------------------

Are you happy I gave you a short kiss scene those two.