What Happened

More Famous Than I Expected?!

Charice's POV

Jonghyun was leaning towards me. The gap was getting smaller and smalle, was he going to kiss me? RING DING DONG~~~ Thank goodness, Jonghyun phone was the savior from that kiss! I wonder, if they are talking about the meeting tomorrow. 

"Sorry, Charice I have to go"

"It's okay, I understand" 

With that Jonghyun grabbed his coat, put on his shoes and left. I locked he door and saw the new completrly funrished apartment

The-room-is-inside-the-small-apartment-w

They did a great job and I'm so glad that nothing was damaged. So, now that everything was completed I guess I should go to bed now. I changed in my pajama's

 

Now, that I have PJ's on I can finally go to my new room

HSTAR5_Hampton-blue-black-white-bedroom_

I was a nice shade of blue and it reminds me of the beaches in Boracay in the Philippines. I took down my sheets and tucked myself right in. Before, I went to sleep I looked at the nightstand I saw a picture of me and my family.

Pempengco+family.jpeg

They, mean everything to me. Even when my dad abused my mother I still love him. Speaking of love, does Jomghyun have a crush on me? I mean, he almost kissed me. Maybe, he was just going to tell me something? I really don't know and he's older then me. so, even if we date I don't think things will end well. 

No One's POV

At SHINee's dorm

Jonghyun made his way back to the dorm and was greeted by some angry faces of his group mates. They were all sitting on the couch and their arms crossed from thir chest. Key, was giving him a death glare, Minho was just giving a stern look like if he was dissapointed father, Onew was being Onew just eating chicken like he was watching a movie, but the look that was digging into his skin was Taemin's eyes it was full anger and jealousy.

"Where have you been!?!?!" Key started what was like World War III going to happen.

"Relax, I have been helping Charice unpack a few more things. That's all." I said while putting my hands in the air for defense.

"Well, how long does it take?!? It's way pass our curfew! We have a meeting with the President at 9 o'clock tomorrow!" Minho's flaming charisma was show but not the good kind.

"Okay, I'm sorry I won't do it again" I tried to reason with them but it looks like that's not happening.

"HYUNG, WE WERE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND CHARMAINE. YOU HAVE THIS PLAYBOY IMAGE THAT GIRLS ALWAYS FALL FOR. I DON'T WANT CHARMAINE TO BE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS TO FALL FOR YOU AND HAVE THEIR HEART BROKEN, BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE A HEARTBREAK, SHE DESERVES SOMEONE TO MAKE HER HEART BEAT HYUNG. YOU DON'T APPLY ANY OF THAT TO HER HYUNG!" Taemin had snapped everything to Jonghyun. On Taemin's mind he knew that he had surprised his hyungs with his sudden outburst. Taemin stormed off to his room to let out the rest of his steam he managed to keep inside him.

Taemin's POV

Stupid hyung. He doesn't even know her and he tried to make a move already. I bet he doesn't even know her real name. I'n really losing this batle with hyung and I don't want to lose and I don't attend to either. But, I can't hangout with Charice tomorrow, because we have the meeting tomorrow. If only she could come tomorrow and make my wish true. I guess I'll just have to go sleep and wait what will come tomorrow.

Tomorrow

Charice's POV

I woke due to my alarm clocl which was set at 8am. I checked my phone and I got a text from Jenny. Good Morning Charice remember we have the big reveal today I got out of bed and took a quick show and blowdried my hair and ut on my clothes for today.

Skater Skirts     

I also, fixed my hair into a curly ponytail.

665x1000.jpg

I was finally finished. I went downstairs and I was greeted by Jenny who was looking better then before. We made our way to the large black van

 

Don't get me wrong, I love this van it's so comfy and roomy and tilt the chair back so I can rest.

"Charice, are your nervous?"

"Yes, I hope that they can help me with some of the things that I have to do."

"I'm sure that they willl help you. If not the President will get someone else  to help you"

"I think the hardest part for me to transition myself, from an American type of artist to a Korean is the language barrier because, I only know some simple pharases and that's not going to get me far in this path."

"Charice, you worry too much, just relax and work hard and you will go far" This is why I like Jenny since, my mother really can't travel with me anymore, Jenny has been basically, my mother figure. Jenny grabbed my hand and squeezed and look towards my eyes with believing eyes.

"Just relax, were almost there. Okay?" 

"Okay" 

I looked outside my window and saw the familiar route to SM. The closer we get the more it hits me that I'm actually becoming saying goodbye to the American dream to become a K-pop artist. It just seem surreal once we got to the building. I opened the passenger seat door and got and waited for Jenny to get out so I can shut it. Once we were out the van left in front of the building. We started making our way to the doors and I waited for Jenny to get throught the receptionist desk. When, she came back she told me that we have to got to the board room, Once we got there I saw the President siiting in the head seat which is the said with one chair. I did the polite way to greet him which was bowing 90 degrees.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr.President."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs.Lee and Ms. Pempengco. So, today is the big reveal to the rest of the SM family. Since they are not here yet I wanted to surprise them. So, Charice I want you to hide behind that door which is where we keep all of our decorations, when, I say come out you come out. Okay?" I never knew that the President will be this playful but I willl do as he says. 

"Mr.President we have all the SM artists here and I'm sending to the board room right now." I think that was the receptionist talking again and I saw the President escorting me to the closet with Jenny. We got in and closed the door and I think the President is escorting them to come inside.

No One's POV

All of the big SM artists were there in that board room. BoA, SUPER JUNIOR, TVXQ, GIRLS GENERATION/SNSD, SHINee and f(x). Once, when they were done greeting each other the President started to speak.

"Thank you for coming today, some of you might know that we are going to have a new artist in the SM family. Some, of you might know this person some of you don't. But, this was a hard decsion to the person so plaese don't intimadate her okay? Their, vocals are going to take SM to the top. But they are a foreigner so, they need help in their Korean speaking and our customs. Lastly, before we introduce our new artist we need someone to help around our building and around this area so they do not get lost around the area and confused. Does eveyone understand?"

"De" They all said at the same time.

"Drum roll please" Everyone was drumming on the desk including the President.

"Come out, SM new family member!" The door handle turned anf the door was opening quite slowly to build the antcipation. But, Jenney wanted to stop the anticipation and she pushed the door all the way open so now everyone can see Charice. Once, it was revealed that Charice is the new SM artist everyone stopped drumming the table and all the artists faces were hanging open. But, not SHINee, Super Junior and f(x) they, all have smiles on thier faces but f(x) was squealingbut Charice notices Taemin was jumping up and down enjoying the momnt which made her laugh. Super Junior and f(x) ran to Charice and gave her a group hug and Key didn't notice it but once he did ran and yelled "YAH! Don't forget me!" and hugged the group and one by one each of the SHINee members went to join in. Once, the group hugging was over Charice introduced herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Charice-imida" With a 90 degrees bow. The President started to speak again

"So, some of you know her and some of you don't. But, that's okay since Charice, can't properly speak due to language barriers, her mager will tell you."

"Charice was born and raised in Laguna, Philippines. She was raised by her single mother and supported the family by joining singing contests. She was on a show called Little Big Star but she was eliminated on the first round but she later returned as a wildcard contender. Even though she had consistent top scores in her final performances but she did not win the title in finale but only placed in third. But, later on from the show someone as posting her videos on YouTube and each one of them had 15 million views. Which eventually led her to Ellen and Oprah and David Foster and going down as "The Most Talented Girl in The World, Right now, it had led her to SM."

"Can Charice sing right now?" I heard some guy he had light bown hair which was a bit longish and was pretty tall.

"If that's okay with Charice" The President said. Jenny transalated for her and of course Charicec agreed, but she didn't know what song she should sing so she asked Jenny to ask them what song.

"A Beyonce song!" Luna yelled. Since, no one else had any suggestions she was going to sing a Beyonce song. The Prsident already a song in mind and played  a familiar track on his phone that Charice kniws how to sing.

When, Charice was done she earned a standing ovation including the President and some whilstles from the guys so she was pretty shy about that reaction. But, the President returned back to buisness mode and started to speak again.

"Now, that we know what she's capable of let's have volunteers to Charice."