Let's go out! x2

More Famous Than I Expected?!

[Charice's POV]

A few day later after the show was broadcast, I was in my hotel room doing nothing. I was really bored and had nothing to do. I could go explore Seoul, but I might get lost without a tour guide or translator with me. I only could speak a little Korean and I was not that good. I let out a sigh, when suddenly my phone rang. It was Luna noona. We exchange number after the show that and she asked me to give her a few pointers on improvivng her voicce. I picked up the phone and answer "Yobosaeyo" it was one of those Korean words I know.

"Hello Charice, I just want to know if your doing anything I just wanted to talk to someone since f(x) has a day off." She said that all in Korean and tto be honest I felt like a dumb blonde

"What? Huh? Sorry but I only know simple phrases and my Korean skills are really bad so I need you to repeat that all in English" I said with a giggle. Then she repeated everything in English or Engrish.

"No nothing much I'm just laying in my hotel room here. Alone" I said in a very dramatic voice.

"Well I was thinking to go shopping. Want to come with? There alot of cute Koreans boys around here." She said with a very flirty sing-songy kind of tone.

"Well I'll go shopping but not for the cute boys." Okay and maybe because I want to meet cute Korean guys too.

"Great I'll pick you up let's say one-ish"

"Okay sounds like a plan" 

"Okay see you then" I said and with that I hanged up and looked at the clock 12:00 o'clock. OH SHOOT I gotta go get ready I ran across the room to pick my outfit and yes I will wear my heels. What they make me look taller that and they make my legs look good.

* 1:00 *

Oh my god I thought I'll never finish one final check in the mirror

y.jpg

Yup I look good.

When I came down to lobby I saw a head with blonde hair that looked really familar who was sitting down in a chair. LUNA. I made my way down to her and covered her eyes

"Guess who" I said in a manly tone

"My ex-boyfriend" She said and opened her eyes and looked behind and she had become face to fasce with me.

"Really ex-boyfriend" I said and crossed my arms together.

"What? It's the first thing that came in my mind" 

"Okay let's go shopping!" I said and we made our way to the heaven for girls but if you don't understand stores, or any place where we can buy cute clothes.

* At the mall *

Oh my god everything in the mall is so cute. The shoes, dresses, accessories they are all so cute! Also by looking at us it looks like we can own our clothing store. I mean it's like our arms are racks where you put clothing.

"So now that we are hanging out how about we get to know each other more? Like who do you have your eyes on?" As soon as she said that my eyes almost went out of my sockets. 

"WHAT!?!?!" I said and looked at her as if she was a alien.

"You know like have anyone in your mind or heart?" Not that I got nervous or have anything againist dating I just don't comfortable being around guys like that.

"No one's in mind I'm more like one of the guys kind of girl." I said in the honest yeah they look cute but I don't have any feelings for them like that.

"Come on you saw how most of the guys were looking at you when we were broadcasting Star King it's like none of the other girls were there"

"No, I bet they were thinking about how short I was without the heels" I said while kicking my foot up a little my sheels were like 4 inches tall.

"They were even shy when some of them went to greet you. Come on even Leetuek-oppa wore a shower glove to shake your hand."

Ring ring ring~~ It was Luna phone. By the looks of it she was dissapointed

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Well it looks like our shopping spree has ended. SM wants me to go there and talk anout something. So I have to leave right now" She said while backing away and waving goodbye

"AW well it was nice hanging out with you." I said and smiled while waving

I guess the shopping spree has ended I have so many new clothes I could give my whol family minus Carl. So since my "tour guide and translator" basically left and nothing else to do here and my feet were killing me I guess it was time to go back to the boring hotel room.

* At the boring hotel room*

Once I entered the room and literally threw my bags at the side of the room and threw myself on the bed and now......There is nothing to do so I gue- Pyramid we build this on solid rock~~ Great who is it that might help me get out of this place.

"Yeobosaeyo" Don't know if I said that right but worth the shot right?

"Hello is this Charice I was wondering if you wanted to hangout? Because, I am basically doing nothing at the dorm and the guys are really annoying me?" He said that all in Korean. WHy does everyone in Korea thinks I can understand everything that they are saying.

"Huh, sorry I only know simple phrases and since I doubt you can speak Tagalog can you please repeat that all in English" I said in the most polite matter I can.

"Oh Mianhae that's a simple phrase. Uh do you want to hang out I have to do here and my hyungs are really starting to annoy me." 

"Sure I just went out already but, alright I can go out...again"

"Okay I'm heading to your hotel-Wait what you went out! More importanly with who!?!" Geez I thought Filipinos are loud. (What were a party country)

"Relax it's just with Luna noona. Wait why are concerned with I'm with?"

"No it's just..uh.well.." Aww he's nervous

"Chill I was just joking see you in a bit" I hanged up and made my way to the lobby again

*At The Lobby*

I saw Leeteuk oppa and nine more guys and unless Leeteuk is hiding the fact that he has clones which I doubt he does the nine guys were the rest of Super Junior

"Sorry Charice they were begging me to come." He said while walking towards me 

"No it's okay I always wanted to meet the rest of them" 

"So let's get to the greeting" He said and took my hand and we made our way to Super Junior

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OkaY I know I can't write like kpopluver3 but I tried and you can hate on my all you and unsuscribe and I'll be okay with it