Why?

More Famous Than I Expected?!

Charice POV

"Yah, Cha wake up." Just five more minutes mom..."YAH! Wake up! You have a radio interview today!" Wait, what? I immediatly opened my eyes and sat up and got of bed before I could get changed I shooed off Jenny.  What am I going to wear? 

Jonghyun POV

How come I'm the only one without a schedule?  Anyways, today is the day that I am going to meet the mysterious texter. I took out my phone and saw the time 11:45?! I Usian bolted my way out of the room and out of the hallway and made my way into my car, and drove past the other cars and made my way to the park like the text said.

I  checked my clocks time again 12:00 now, where is that lil'person of a snitcher? 

"Wow! You actually came! You must really love her, more then yout own actual girlfriend, right?" A familiar voice ran through my ears and when I turned around all I saw was Sekyung standng across me with we arms crossed on her chesy. "Yah! Don't you just stand there! You have some explaining to do." How am I going to myself out of this one?  

"Sekyung-ah, It's hard to expla-"

"Hard to explain? Hard to explain?! You had been clearly seduced by that Kurama-"

"Don't you dare call my girlfriend a nine -tailed fox! I was going to be nice but why should I now? I never loved you or liked you in the fist place. You knew that our companies made this all up to promote SHINee and yourself. I fell for Charice, I didn't know how I did, but I am certain that at that time I found a reason to smile. Shin Sekyung, I am sorry that this has to end on this note." I tried to walk away but she called out my name again.

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun, if you dare to break up with me, I will leak those pictures online and you will be the reason why Charice's career will end before it even started. But you have a choice. Give me your answer tommorrow and her life here in Korea is decided. Arasso? I have to go now." She walked away from me but turned around to say something  "Oppa, I love you~" and she turned back to walk to her car. We were lucky enough that no one was in the park. Otteoke?


SORRY THAT THIS WAS A REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SHORT CHAPTER AND I DIDN'T WANT YOU GUYS TO WAIT LONGER BUT A NEW AND LONG CHAPTER WILL COME.