My Turn

More Famous Than I Expected?!

After a week

(Charice's POV)

Finally, we are back from America and now we have to go our apartment that, the president rented for me because Jenny, already found a place to live. So, that's right I get to live by myself! But the sad part of coming bak to Korea, is that I have to unpack and Jenny, has caught the flu and she can't help me and I bet the people my friends can't help me becuase, their idols so they have packed schedules so I have to get all my things by myself. Then I saw the apartment.

25+Apartments.jpg               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBby4-S8UQpVoY4x2InVs(Charice's outfit)

Now, that I think of it please let the floor I'm living in is going to be lower then eight. Then, I got a text message from Jenny and that my apartment is 20th floor. Guess, God didn't hear my thoughts. Her whisper is the Lucifer~ Who`s calling me now. Bling Bling, who in the earth is that but I answered it anyway. "Hello?"

"Annyeong, Charice it's me Jonghyun"

"Oh, Jonghyun, hi"

"I was just released from my schedules today and my group, is still very busy so, can I hang out with you?"

"Sure, you can but I need to unpac-" Oh, shoot now he is going to get suspicious 

"Unpack? Unpack, what?" What do I tell him

"I need to unpack my things, to my new apartment..."

"In your new apartment? Where? Maybe, I could help"

"No, you really don't have to that" Actually, now that I think of it, I do have a lot of things that I need to bring in.

"Charice, the more you argue with me about, how I can't help will take a lot more of your time, to unpack. So, I just suggest you agree that I can help you unpack."

"Fine, you have a deal" I was gonna let him help me anyway, but it was sweet of him wanting to help me. So I told him my address and what floor I'm on. So, I opened the truck's back and started to get box by box. 

(Jonghyun's POV) 

After 20 minutes

Finally, I'm here and I could see a big moving truck and I can see a petite figure that's probably Charice getting another box. I got out of my car and I got out of my car and I quietly ran in the back of the moving truck and hid behind a stack of boxes then I thought, when she turns around to face me I'll scare her. 

"BOO!"

"AH!" I heard laughter and I looked down and saw the angelic face of Charice laughing,

"That was hilairious!"

"No, it wasn't! How, did you know I was hiding?"

"Let's just say, there was a full length mirror in front of me" Then I saw the mirror. PABO.

"Here, let me take that from you. Your room is the 20th floor right?"

"Yup. go ahead I'll be there." I made my way to her room, Luckily, there was no one that saw me. I saw her apartment it was fairly big and two rooms. Just, before I was about to leave from the room to get more boxes I saw a picture of her when she was littler.

charice-pempengco-signing.jpg

"I was so cute, back then" I jumped a little from shock when I heard her voice behind me. 

"When, was that picture taken?"

"It was the launch for my mini-album in the Philippines"

"How old were you then?" 

"I don't know, probably about 14 or 15" She was so youbg yet she already had a album out even though it's relase wasn't worldwide that was a big accomplishment.

"When, your down looking at that picture just remember that there is more boxes down stairs, that and more of your friends are coming here to help." That's, when I snapped out of my thoughts, more people are cming here and I thought I could have you all day to myself.

"Yah! Jonghyun there you are" I turned around I saw the rest of SHINee minus Taemin and f(x) and Leetuk and Eyunhyuk. They, were all holding boxes and I guess hey helping out for today.

"What, are you doing standing there go help out"  Key nagged at me. So, I was off to the moving truck and saw Charice struggling with the last box and it looked pretty heavy, she missed a step of the mini stairs and caught her flawlessly.

"Are you okay?" I asked while I put her down checking if she had any scabs on her

"I'm okay, thank's for catching me" She was about to grab the box but I stopped her. 

"No, that's enough carrying boxes. For you" I said while taking the box from her.

"Hey, I could do it myself" 

""You could, but you can't" I said while walking away I guess she gave in. When, I came to the her apartment I could already see that, eveyone was starting to unpack her things. The guys were doing most of the heavy lifting and the girls were just unpacking her, kitchen utilities. When, I put ddown the last box Charice came in the room and was baffled how fast everyone was unpacking her things and organizing her things. She, then took a box that was labelled "Clothes" and let me just tell you that box was BIG. When the girls saw the box Sulli, squealed and asked if they could help. Geez, what is it with girls and clothes I guess, us men will never know. I took a box that was labelled "Pictures" and when, I opened it was ull of picures from her past the guys were behind me and they saw, a varity of pictures of her journey to where she is now.

Charice_ellen.jpg     20080908_charice1_350x263.jpg            glee-charice-lea-twitpic.gif    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlFu1rjDDN53k8_MMOBRU  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4o8D-pL3gtsbHbrohLFM  

"At a young age, she is really succesful" Minho said. Also, he is absolutely true I mean she met Celine Dieon and Oprah! How, can you not be not proud of yourself. She is a gift to the world. I continued to unpack the rest of the boxes with the guys and I wondered what the girls are doing

(Charice's POV)

The girls and I were unpacking the clothes and they kept asking if they could borrow any of my things and I said sure. It was nice, hanging out with people that are like at my age well, close to my age. By the time we finished it looked complete, it was nice of the President to get me a place with a walk in closet.

Walk-in-Closet1.jpg

"Charice, I had no idea you would own these many clothes," 

"Well, to be honest I never this either" 

So, why are you moving in an apartment here in Korea" Amber asked. Oh, man how am I supposed to answer this? 

"Well, my manager told me that we are going to visit Korea so often now since, besides Philippines Korea is my second largest fanbase. Long story short so, that we don't waste money on hotels and fancy things."  

"Well, that makes sense bu-" Luna was cut off, by Victoria's phone. Once, she was done she looked at us well, more on her group mates.

"Tomorrow, we have a meeting with the President on someone who's joining the company, and want's our approval if we could help her/him out." Oh, man I guess I can' really relax in Korea now. Even, if hey don't know that I'm the new  client I'm very thankful that I could have their help, if they do approve of it. 

"Sorry, Charice we have to go now. That, meeting is tomorrow and we need to sleep well." Victoria explained. 

"No, need to worry. I understand. Bye," I smiled and waved to them goodbye but they all gave me a group hug. Once, that I thought everyone was gone I checked in the living seeing, Jonghyun is the only one still here. I wonder why?

"Jonghyun, why are you still here? I'm pretty your group are worrying." It's not like I want him to leave, I just don't want my new finished apartment raided tomorrow. 

"Well, before I would leave I wanted to ask you something" He said while getting off the couch and coming towards me.

"That, would be what?" 

"Um, could I sing a duet with you?" I was shocked because, I would never thought that he would ask ME to sing a duet with HIM. It's not like I don't want to, it's just that his voice is so beautiful and tamed while, in my voice is just a bit more surprising since I don't even know my own limits for it. 

"Just, remember that I won't leave until you do." Jonghyun's voice threw me off my thoughts. 

"Hey, I am saying yes to sing a duet with you. You didn't need to go that low." I said while he was just immediatly was hooking up the karaoke machine. I then heard beeping going on the screen so he must've been planning this. but I found it a bit cute of him if he did so. My train of thoughts were interuppted by the familiar tune of no air. He handed me a mic and we just went on from there. 

I must say that his voice was so beautiful. I guess we got lost in the song since now we were face to face with each other. I was kinda lost in his eyes and I wasn't even disturbed by the scoring on the karaoke machine. He was leaning closer and closer to me I was panicking inside. the gap between us is getting smaller and smaller...Then.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So how was that as chapter! 

So, since summer has finally arrived I have more time on my hands to meet the keyboard. Also, to facing the cramps just for you guys but it's worth it. So yeah I'll be updating if not looking for inspiration for this story so watch out.