Chapter 7

Breaking the Walls

Woohyun POV

 

After Sunggyu had left the room I got busy with a random girl whose face I don't really remember. When I was finished with her I stayed in my room waiting for Sunggyu to come back. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I mean how could he deny me like that? What was so great about his boyfriend that makes him better than me? I am the best thing that could happen to anyone. No one is better me and no one will ever be as good as me. It doesn't matter. Soon he will be added to my collection of followers.

I soon got tired of waiting for him and ended up falling asleep. When I woke up the next morning I turned to look at my clock and noticed that Sunggyu wasn't in his bed. I heard the sound of the bathroom door opening and turned to look at Sunggyu coming out with only his sweatpants on and a towel draped over his head. I could feel my blood rushing south. I have never seen a more y and perfect body. He was not chubby I thought he would be because of his face. He wasn't muscular either. His skin was a pure white and the drops of water clinging to his body made him look even more pure. His pink s seemed to beg me to tease them. 

All I wanted was to see more of his perfect body but Sunggyu decided to put a shirt on. He then grabbed his new uniform and went into his closet.

"Good morning babe. Do you need help getting dressed or better yet undressed?" I asked him.

"I can put my clothes on by myself thank you."

"Well then maybe you can help me with mine."

"Sorry but I don't want to get some disease or STD."

"Don't worry about that. I'm a werewolf. I don't get diseases like that."

Sunggyu walked out of the closet wearing his uniform and looking at his schedule. I can't believe the iest body I have ever seen (besides my own) could belong to the cutest face ever.

"Would you like me to show you around?"

"No thanks. I'm meeting someone." He got his things together and without looking back at me he walked out the door.

I stared in shock at the now closed door. What was that? How could he turn away from me like that so easily? Had I lost my touch? No! That wasn't possible! I quickly got out of bed and took a shower. After the shower I changed into my uniform and got my things ready to go to the cafeteria for breakfast. As I walked out I saw Sungyeol leaving his room in a hurry.

"Hey Sungyeol. What's up?"

Sungyeol jumped startled. He turned to face me as he blushed.

"Hey. Nothing just hungry. Let's go."

I decided to accept his answer and followed him to the cafeteria. We soon foune our friends Hoya and Dongwoo at our usual table and joined them after getting our food. Sungyeol's brother Sungjong joined us for a while before leaving with his friends to who knows where. 

Out of nowhere, Dongwoo jumped out of his seat and ran to the entrance of the caf. I looked to see what he was doing and saw him talking to two guys. I couldn't see who they were from where I was sitting so I turned to Hoya. He just shrugged and continued eating while looking at Dongwoo. I turned to Sungyeol only to see he had become stiff and frozen as he looked at where Dongwoo was. Before I could ask what was wrong Dongwoo had come bouncing back.

"Hey guys. I want you to meet my new friends and hopefully our new friends. This is Sunggyu and L. Sunggyu, L, this is Sungyeol and Woohyun."

I turned to look at Sunggyu.

" Yeah we've met," I told him.

"Really! That's great! How did you guys meet?"

"Sunggyu is lucky to be my roommate."

"Have you met L?"

I turned to look at the guy standing next to Sunggyu only to be shocked. It was the guy in the picture frame, Sunggyu's boyfriend. What was he doing here? Now that I looked at him in person, he looked way hotter than in the picture. I have never met anyone who was even close to being as hot as me. I could tell that this L guys would soon become my competition. The worst part was that he was dating the only person who had ever rejected me. It made me want Sunggyu for myself even more. 

I decided to ignore Dongwoo's question and only glared at L. 

"Anyways, come sit down guys." Dongwoo pointed at two empty seats. L sat next to Sungyeol, which only caused him to stiffen, and Sunggyu next to L. Dongwoo was about to sit next to Sunggyu but I got up and beat him to it. He just rolled his eyes at me and sat in the seat I had been sitting on.

"Hey beautiful. I guess it's destiny for us to be together," I whispered in his ear hoping to get some kind of reaction.

All he said was 'eww' and turned to look at L. After looking at him for a while, L turned to look at me and scoffed. It only made me angry. I could tell they had some sort of telepathy communication going on. It made sense since, according to their uniforms, they were vampires. When vampires had a secial relationship or had a bond they were able to communicate telepathically. The same applied to werewolves. The fact that they had a connection like that and were having a conversation that I wasn't a part of made me even angrier. I had to make a plan to make Sunggyu mine and only mine and beat L.

"So what classes do you have? Maybe I can show you how to get there."

"No thanks. Dongwoo already offered to help."

"Maybe I'll walk with you so you don't get lonely."

"I won't be. I'll be with Dongwoo."

"Exactly. I should be with you to keep you company."

" Dongwoo is a million times better company than you."

"Yah! Woohyun leave Sunggyu hyung alone," Dongwoo yelled as he hit me on the head.

I turned to look at him and saw that everyone had been watiching us and listening to our conversation. They were trying to hide their smiles but I knew they were laughing at me. Seeing L smirk like he was mocking me made my anger explode. I just got up, grabbed my stuff, and walked off. 

I walked to the school's library and went to the hidden corner where I usually hid away when I wanted to be alone. It wasn't often since I usually sought comfort with Hoya and sometimes Sungyeol but they were with Sunggyu and L.

I couldn't believe that I was getting so angry about this. Sunggyu was just a guy. I could have anyone I wanted. Why did it have to bother me so much? All my usual tricks weren't working and that confused me. My tricks had never failed me before. People only wanted to be with me for my good looks so I always used that to get what I wanted. What made him so different? Does he really love that L guy or is he like everyone else and is with him for his looks? That can't be it because he's not falling for my looks. Ugh this was so annoying. I had to make him mine. I just need to make the perfect plan to seduce him. If my looks and charm won't work I have to find what will, even if I have to do the most annoying things in the world like befriend him first, even if I have to lie and be someone who I'm not, the satisfaction of making Sunggyu love me and beating L will make it all worth it. I just hope my friends will be on my side when it's all over.

 


 

Hello fellow Inspirits!!!! I finally updated!!! Yay!! So I know I said before the month is over and we're in April now but I did try. I was typing it up ready to post on the 30th but stuff happened and I could't. Sorry I sincerely apologize. I'm just glad it didn't take me a year or two to update lol. Please leave comments and let me know what you think. I tried to do some Woogyu and a very tiny bit of Myunggyu but not sure if it's good. Hope you like and stick with me till the next update! Have a wonderful day/night and love Infinite for infinity!!!! <3