Chapter 3

Breaking the Walls

Woohyun POV

 

“That was really good Woohyun. Let’s do it again.”

 

I pulled the guys arm off of me and got out of the bed. I began to put my clothes back on.

 

“Hey, what are you doing?”

 

I turned to look at the guy who I had just had with. What was his name again? Oh wells, it doesn’t matter. I won’t ever see him again.

 

“Put your clothes on and leave.”

 

“What? What are you talking about?”

 

“I don’t like repeating myself.”

 

“What the heck. What is wrong with you?”

 

“Sorry but I don’t anyone twice.”

 

The guy, who was still on my bed, stared at me with his mouth open. I grabbed his arm and dragged him off my bed. I grabbed his clothes from the floor and pushed him towards the door. Before we got to the door, the guy fell to the ground and turned to face me. He then reached out and grabbed my pants and began to them. Hm, I guess I could have some more fun with him before I kick him out. Just as he was pulling down my boxers the door opened and closed. I looked up to see a boy turning around and then freezing. I guess he’s freaked out. Well he seems interesting.

 

“Should I leave and come back later?”

 

Wait what? Is he blind or something? Can he not see what’s going on here?

 

“No. It’s okay. This person was just leaving.”

 

I pulled my pants back on and grabbed the guy off the floor and dragged him towards the door as he began crying for me not to kick him out and saying that he loved me. What a bunch of bull. As soon as the guy was out the door I closed it and turned around to face the new guy. He was unpacking stuff from his suitcase as if nothing had happened.

 

“So who are you?” I asked him as I sat on my bed and observed him.

 

“You’re new roommate.”

 

He had a really nice voice.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Kim Sunggyu.”

 

I’m Nam Woohyun.”

 

This Sunggyu guy continued unpacking his stuff. What is up with this guy? Does he not know who I am? Does he not see how hot I am? Maybe he only likes girls. Well I can change that. I continued watching him unpack and noticed that the only stuff he had was clothes, a few books, a computer, and only one picture frame.

 

“Is that you’re boyfriend?” I asked, nodding towards the picture in the frame.

 

It was a picture of Sunggyu and another boy smiling and holding each other. They looked very happy. The other boy was also very handsome, maybe even a little more than me. I didn’t like that at all. Maybe I will have to take Sunggyu away from that boy and make him like me instead.

 

“It’s none of your business,” he responded and continued unpacking and ignoring me.

 

I can’t believe this guy is just ignoring me. I am the best looking guy ever and everyone wants me. How come he doesn’t? Maybe it’s because of that other guy. I will make him forget the other guy and fall in love with me. No one can resist me, not even Sunggyu. I will make sure of it. Besides, he isn’t that bad in the looks department. He is pretty handsome even with those tiny eyes. This will be fun. Then when I’m done with him, he will be begging me to make him mine. I continued watching him put his clothes away.

 

“Could you stop staring at me? It’s disturbing.”

 

“Just admiring the view.”

 

“Sorry but this masterpiece is not available for just anyone to look at.”

 

“That just makes it more desirable.”

 

“Then I guess it will have to go back to its owner so that not just anyone can see it,” Sunggyu said as he placed the last of his clothes in the drawers and walked out of the room.

 

“I am not just anyone and you will be begging me to be your owner soon enough.”

 

I picked up my phone and dialed one of the numbers I had gotten three days ago. I smiled when they picked up after the first ring.

 

“Oppa! I was waiting for your call!”


 

Hey peoples!!! Yay for another update!!! So this is my first time writing something like this. The playboy style is something I have never done so let me know if it was okay or if there's anything I should do different for future chapters. Also, I'm sorry if this is short but this is just how I write. I will try to write longer chapters or I might start putting two POVs together into one chapter instead of seperating them...please let me know how you guys would prefer for me to update!! 

Please comment and let me know what you guys think. It makes me happy to read comments and I'm not really getting many so I feel like maybe it's not worth commenting on... oh wells I will try my best to write better. Thanks for reading ^^