Chapter 11

Breaking the Walls

Woohyun POV

 

After my run with Sungyeol I took a quick shower and got ready for bed. I really wanted to call someone to relieve my "frustrations" but no matter who I called, I could never perform right. I would start off hard thinking about a certain hamster but then whoever was under me would moan or say my name and ruin everything. It seemed as if not having him made me want him more. I needed to go through with my plan soon so that I could have what I wanted and move on to someone else. 

I had been lying on my bed browsing on my phone when Sunggyu finally came back from wherever he was, probably with that L guy. I waited for him to finish getting ready for bed before setting my plan into motion.

"Sunggyu hyung. May I talk to you for a bit."

Sunggyu turned to look at me a bit shocked but nodded anyway.

"I just wanted to apologize for my behavior. I hope we can move past this and become friends. I would really like it if we at least tried, for our mutual friends, especially Dongwoo."

Sunggyu seemed to think about what I had just said. 

"Okay," was all he said as he turned off the lights and got in his bed.

Even though that didn't sound convincing at all, it was a start. I didn't really expect him to accept me right away but I was a bit dissapointed at his lack of respense. This was going to take longer than I had expected but it would be worth it in the end.

                                    ~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to see Sunggyu just getting out of bed. I got up and started to get ready for breakfast and I finished at the same time as Sunggyu. 

"Do you mind if I walk with you?"

"That's fine but I have to wait for L."

Just hearing his name irritated me but I quickly got over it. 

"That's okay I'll wait with you. This is part of trying to be friends."

"Okay."

It was quiet for a while until I broke the silence.

"So how long have you known your L?"

"Since I was a little kid. I've known him since the day he was born."

Damn. That was a long time to know someone.

"That's cool. So you guys are childhood sweethearts?"

"You can say that."

"So then you guys are serious? Do you plan to be with him forever?"

"Yes I do. I can't see my life without him in it. I'll be with him for as long as I can. I would do anything for him."

I don't know why but this made me angry.It was going to be very hard to seperate them.

It got quiet as we continued to wait for L. I couldn't look away from Sunggyu's face. I looked at his small eyes that made me wonder how limited his vision was. I looked at his cute chubby cheeks that made me want to pinch them amd rub my thumb against them. I looked at his hair that was a bit messy, which only made me want to mess it up even more. And there was his lips. I couldn't look away from his lips. As I watched them, he would ocassionally run his tongue across them which only made me want to cross the room to where he was sitting and kiss him. Before I could give in to my desires, Sunggyu stood up and walked to the door.

"You coming?" he asked as he opened the door and I followed behind him.

As I closed the door behind me, Sungyeol's door opened and Sungyeol and L both walked out. I stood there schocked for a before I questioned Sungyeol and L.

"What? You guys are roommates? Since when? Why didn't anyone tell me?"

L just looked at Sunggyu as if asking what my problem was while Sungyeol started yelling that I would have known if I wasn't so self-centered and acted like a better friend. I could tell he was just exagerating but he still acted hurt. I went over to him and draped my arm around his neck in a choking grip.

"Yah! How dare you talk to me like that you peasant!"

"You punk! Let go of me you narcissistic jerk!"

"Hey it's not my fault your so ugly and jealous of my beauty."

"Hah! The only thing I should be jealous of is the fact that you're friends with someone like me. I wish I had a friend as awesome as me."

"Why you little...-"

"Yah! Let go of my child!"

We all turned to see Dongwoo and Hoya coming towards us.

"Oh great, here comes the dinosaur who ruins everything." I gave Sungyeol one last tug before letting him go. 

"Don't hurt my son like that ever again you demon."

"Hey, I'm your friend too aren't I?"

"Let's go guys." Dongwoo walked past me and the rest of the gang followed behind him to the cafeteria.

"Yah, you jerks!" I yelled at them as I followed.

I had missed our dumb conversations and felt bad for a bit about what I was going to do to Sunggyu because I knew it would eventually hurt Dongwoo. I shook those thoughts out of my head. Dongwoo would forgive me, he had to.

Breakfast continued with more teasing between us. Of course Sunggyu and L kept to themselves though they would occasionally laugh at something Dongwoo or Sungyeol said. Sunggyu would jump in sometimes and make a comment as he laughed about what was going on. He had a sweet smile and his laugh was melodius. I couldn't look away from him in those moments. I wished I could be the one to make him laugh like that. The smile that he showed only to L was the most beautiful of all. It was full of love and care. I wanted to be the one who recieved such precious smiles. It was a smile that no one had ever given to me, not even those who claimed to "love" me.

Wait, what the heck am I thinking? I don't need that. I just need him to give in and to submit to me just like everyone else does. 

After breakfast we went our seperate ways. Classes were boring since I didn't want to flirt around with anyone. Lunch was the same as breakfast. I joked around with the guys and talked a little with Sunggyu. The rest of the day went on to be uneventful. Later at night, after finishing my homework because yes I got good grades, I decided to go on a run to the clearing alone since Sunggyu had gone off somewhere, probably with L. When I got there I was shocked to seesomeone sitting at the boulder/cliff overlooking the creek. I tried to sneak up to him without making a sound but he turned to look in my direction.

"Woohyun? What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here? This is my clearing."

Sunggyu stood up and jumped down the boulder landing in front of me.

"Sorry. The guys brought L and I here the other day. I didn't mean to invade your private space." He began to walk towards the tunnel leading out of the clearing.

"No," I stopped him, "It doesn't bother me. I was just shocked to see you here. I didn't know you knew about this place.

"If you would rather us not come here anymore we won't. I know you're the one who discovered this place."

" Like I said it's okay. Besides we're friends now. I came out here to think but I'd like it if you stayed. I don't really want to be alone."

"So why didn't you come with one of the guys?"

"I love them and everything but sometimes they can be too much. They also ask questions and try to fix my problems for me, which can be great sometimes but just not right now." Okay I don't know why I just blurted that out. I feel like an idiot and he probably thinks so too.

"Okay," was all he said and then he sat down next to where I was standing looking at him in shock. I was sure he was going to leave. 

"You sitting or are you going to stand there like an idiot?"

That snapped me back into reality and I sat next to him. It was quiet and I thought I would feel awkward but, oddly enough, I didn't. The silence was comfortable and I soon began to relax. I looked up at the stars, which was something I loved to do. Ever since I was little, I spent a lot of time learning the constellations and gazing at the stars. It was something that helped me when I was feeling stressed or when I just wanted to relax and let go of my emotions.

"Do you like looking at the stars?"

I turned to look at Sunggyu who was looking at the stars.

"I've always loved looking at them though sometimesI wasn't able to because I was on a strict schedule."

I was shocked when I heard this. I couldn't believe we had a similar interest.

"I love astronomy. I just find it amazing and star gaze whenever I have time or feel stressed. I know all the constellations and planets and stuff. I just find it all so fascinating."

While I was ranting Sunggyu had turned to look at me in shock. I guess he was surprised that I wasn't a playboy with nothing in his brain."

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised and in awe. I've always wanted to learn but my parents are strict and only wanted me to learn things they thought would be useful to take over thier business."

As he was talking I realized that this was my chance.

"Do you want to learn? We can meet up here after doing our homework or whatever and I'll teach you."

Sunggyu thought about it for a while before answering.

"Okay."

Yes! I would use this opportunity to get closer to him and earn his trust before I seduced him.

"Yay! Then we'll start tomorrow. Let's head back to the room now before curfew."

We got up and walked side by side back to our room in comfortable silence.

 


 

Okay here it is. I hope you guys enjoy it and are not too dissapointed with the ending being cut a little short. I wanted to write more but then the chapter would be longer and I just wanted to move on to the next part. Chapter 12 should be out sometime next week hopefully.

Summer is almost over and I am so sad to see it leave. It wasn't much of a summer because of school and work but there will be more school and work in the weeks to come. Bleh. I can't wait until I am done.

About my other story Living With My Co-Workers is More Complicated Than Living With My Mom is going to be changed to Woogyu!! I will update the new summary soon and the chapters will come later cause I still need to fix some things. This will probably happen sometime before this month of August is over. I hope you guys will go check it out and enjoy it as much as Brealing the Walls. 

Please leave a comment to let me know how you guys are enjoying it so far. I love to read your comments. Love you guys and I will see you next update ^^