Chapter 4

Breaking the Walls

Sunggyu POV

 

 

‘Myungsoo where are you?’

‘I’m in one of the study lounges near our rooms.’

 

I looked round to see where the study lounges were and began walking there after I located it. I looked around the room and found Myungsoo laying down on one of the sofa’s with a book in his hands. He put the book down and looked over at me.

 

‘What’s wrong hyung?’

 

‘Nothing just that this is going to be a really long year.’

 

‘How was your roommate?’

 

‘He is a total playboy. I walked in on him with some guy in the middle of….well you know.’

 

Myungsoo scrunched his nose in disgust.

 

‘Sorry hyung. I hope he doesn’t do anything to you.’

 

‘Nah don’t worry. He thinks we’re dating.’

 

‘What? How? He doesn’t even know me.’

 

‘He saw the picture frame I have of us and just assumed that we were together.’ I shrugged at him.

 

‘And you didn’t correct him?’

 

‘No. I figured he would leave me alone if he thought I was taken.’

 

‘That is so gross.’

 

‘Sorry just avoid him and you won’t have to pretend like you’re my boyfriend or anything.’

 

‘Whatever that is still gross.’

 

‘Anyways, how did you like your roommate?’

 

‘He was okay I guess though I wish he didn’t try to talk to me.’

 

I looked at him and sighed.

 

‘Myungsoo you need to make friends. You can’t be alone all your life.’

 

‘I’m not alone. I have you.’

 

I walked to the sofa where he was lying down and he made room for me to sit. As soon as I sat down he moved so that is head was laying on my lap.

 

‘You are the only one I need hyung and the only one I can trust.’

 

‘That is not good. You need to make friends and trust other people. I won’t always be here with you. They can find us and take me away for good. I won’t be able to be by your side anymore.’

 

Myungsoo frowned and then wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face into my stomach.

 

‘Promise you won’t leave me.’

 

‘I can’t do that Myungsoo and you know it.’

 

His grip around my waist tightened.

 

‘Please promise.’

 

I could hear the desperation in his thoughts. I knew he wouldn’t be able to deal with someone else leaving him but I also knew that I couldn’t control what happened to me if they ever found us.

 

‘I promise I won’t leave you on my own. If they take me away I will try to come back to you okay.’

 

He nodded into my stomach. I began to his hair and hummed a song for him. I felt him relax. It had been a long time since Myungsoo ever acted like this even with me. On the outside he looked mean, tough, and serious, but he wasn’t. He was sweet and loving and he was always hugging and cuddling with people, especially me since I was his big brother and best friend. He was also a big baby. He used to love being outside in nature and taking pictures of everything. I missed that Myungsoo a lot and appreciated every time he opened up to me even if it was just a little.

 

We just stayed there in silence until we heard loud noises coming from the hall. The people who were yelling came into the lounge.

 

“Yah. Calm down Woo. There’s people here.”

 

“Oh sorry.”

 

“That was not quiet.”

 

“Okay. Sorry.”

 

I looked up to see a dinosaur in front of me bowing in apology.

 

“Its okay,” I said.

 

“Oh are you new? I’ve never seen you before,” the dinosaur asked his voice getting louder as he talked.

 

“Yes. We just got here today.”

 

“Oh cool. Well I’m Dongwoo and this is Howon but he likes to be called Hoya. Only I can call him Howon because I’m his bestest friend. Well only sometimes. Not the bestest friend part but the calling him Howon part.”

 

“Okay that’s enough Dongwoo hyung,” the guy called Hoya said as he patted Dongwoo’s head.

 

“It’s nice to meet you. My name is Sunggyu and this is my brother Myungsoo. Please take care of us.”

 

“Hey Hoya. Doesn’t he look like a hamster? I like hamsters. Lets ne friends okay.”

 

“Umm yeah sure we can be friends.”

 

“I’m really sorry about him. He can be a little childish sometimes,” Hoya told me.

 

I smiled at him. “It’s okay. He seems like a good kid.”

 

“He is.”

 

We both turned to look at Dongwoo as he began poking Myungsoo. Myungsoo’s grip around my waist tightened.

 

‘Make him leave.’

 

‘He seems like a good kid. You should be nice and befriend him.’

 

‘You know I can’t.’

 

‘I’m sure you can. All you have to do is say hi and talk to him.’

 

‘No. I don’t trust him.’

 

‘You don’t even know him.’

 

“Dongwoo, can you please stop poking him. He’s a little tired and just wants to sleep.”

 

“Oh yeah. Sorry Myungsoo.”

 

Myungsoo turned around to face Dongwoo and Hoya.

 

“Call me L.”

 

Dongwoo didn’t reply. Instead he just gaped at Myungsoo.

 

“Hoya, Hoya, look,” the Dinosaur said as he tugged on Hoya’s shirt, his eyes never leaving Myungsoo’s face. “He’s better looking than Woohyun. Oh my, he’s going to be so mad.”

 

“Do you guys know Woohyun?” I asked them.

 

“Well yeah. Everyone knows who he is. He’s only the biggest player in the school. He’s always sleeping with different people and he only has with them once. He will never do it with the same person twice,” Hoya answered me since Dongwoo was too busy observing Myungsoo’s face.

 

‘Hyung, maybe you should just sleep with him so he’ll leave you alone.’

 

I smacked Myungsoo on the head and Hoya and Dongwoo looked at us in confusion. Myungsoo just glared at me. I decided to change the subject since the thought of Woohyun made me sick.

 

“So how old are you guys?”

 

“Dongwoo is 19 and I’m 18.”

 

“Oh so then I’m the hyung. I’m 20 and Myungsoo is 17.”

 

“Oh! I’ve always wanted a hyung,” Dongwoo exclaimed as he came over to me and hugged me. Then he reached down and ruffled Myungsoo’s hair. “ I’ve also wanted a dongsaeng as handsome as Myungsoo.”

 

“Yah. What about me?” Hoya asked pouting.

 

“You’re handsome too but I’m used to it so its not that big of a deal anymore.”

 

“You’re a bad hyung.”

 

Dongwoo just ignored him and kept smiling down at Myungsoo.

 

“Right Myungsoo. Hoya isn’t that great.”

 

“Call me L.”

 

“Why not Myungsoo.”

 

“I’m L.”

 

“Oh. Okay then L. I will take care of you.”

 

“I’m fine.”

 

‘Myungsoo stop being rude,’ I scolded him.

 

He just turned back around and snuggled his face into my stomach.

 

“Sorry Dongwoo. He’s just a bit cranky.”

 

“It’s okay hyung. I hope he feels better.”

 

We spent the rest of the afternoon with Dongwoo and Hoya. Mostly it was Dongwoo talking about random stuff and sometimes bickering with Hoya. I just watched them and smiled at their silliness. I kind of felt envious of their friendship. They never let me make any friends.

 

‘Hyung.’

 

‘Yeah.’

 

‘I guess they’re okay.’

 

‘Yeah.’


Hey guys!!! I'm back with another chapter after forever. Sorry about the super long pause... I hope you guys haven't given up on me. I am trying to continue this story but with school going on it's a little hard :( Anyways just to let you know the fifth chapter is already written out I just have to type it up and post it. Hopefully I can do that soon but if not I'm so so so so sorry. I hope you guys don't get tired of waiting for me to update... but if you do I understand.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and please comment and let me know what you think!!