Chapter 5

Breaking the Walls

Sungyeol POV

After Myungsoo left I lied down on my bed face down. I couldn’t believe that I had made him mad. We had just met and he already hated me. I was just laying there when the door burst open and someone jumped  on top of me squealing ‘Oh my gosh’ over and over again.

“Sungjong get off me.”

He rolled off me and lied next to me still squealing. I reached over and covered his mouth with my hand hoping to at least muffle the noises coming out from there.

“What is it now?”

“I’m in love!”

“You’re what?”

“I just met the love of my life.”

“You say that about everyone and then forget about them the next day.”

“I know but this time it’s different. He is so handsome and perfect and charismatic and perfect and tall and perfect.”

“Taller than me?”

“Well no. Geez no one is taller than you. He’d have to be a giant and I don’t like giants.”

“Right. Okay then who is it?”

“I don’t know. I couldn’t ask him.”

“Right. Sungjong not being able to find someone’s name, that’s impossible.”

“Well I tried to ask him but by the time I did he was gone.”

“Hmm. Well maybe you imagined him.”

“No I didn’t. We bumped into each other and I fell on the floor but then he picked me up.  And his hands, oh my goodness his hands were so perfect. They were strong and felt so nice. It was just perfect.”

“Okay I get it. He’s perfect.”

“He’s even more handsome than Woohyun and you know how I felt about Woohyun.”

“Yes I do. You chased after him for the longest time.”

“Yes but he never paid attention to me.”

“That’s because you were the one after him. He doesn’t like that because it’s too easy.”

“Yeah yeah whatever. He doesn’t matter anymore. This guy is a million times better than Woohyun, both in the looks department and the personality department. He doesn’t seem like a complete jerk like Woohyun is.”

“Woohyun is not a jerk.”

Sungjong just stared at me like I was crazy.

“Okay yes he can be when he is in his player mode.”

“Which is all the time.”

“Except for when he’s with Hoya, Dongwoo, and I.”

“That’s because he’s been friend’s with Hoya for the longest time and if he acted like a player with you and Dongwoo he’d be committing a crime. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to go to jail for hitting on kids.”

“Yah! Don’t put me with that dino. He is the kid not me.”

“Well you act like one.”

“Not always.”

“Most of the time.”

“Ugh. Whatever. I can’t argue with you.”

“Of course not. I always win.”

“Only because it’s annoying to argue with you.”

Sunjong just stuck his tongue out at me.

“Hey, whose stuff is that? “ he asked as he looked around my room for the first time.

“Oh yeah, I have a roommate now.”

“Really? Is he cute?”

“I thought you were in love with someone already.”

“I’m just asking. I’m sure he’s not as gorgeous as the guy I met.”

“Well he is really handsome.”

“Oh my gosh. That’s the first time I hear you say someone is handsome.”

“I say it about Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo.”

“Yeah but that’s only when they ask you. And even then you only answer ‘sure’. You don’t say it on your own.”

“It’s the same thing.”

“No it’s not. Oh my… you like him don’t you?”

“No of course not. I don’t even know him.”

“So. That doesn’t mean you can’t like him.”

“I’m not you Sungjong. I don’t just fall in love with people I just met and don’t even know.”

“Just watch. You are going to fall in love with him. Don’t worry I will help you. He will like you in no time. Well I don’t know, it might take some time,” he said as he looked me up and down.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing.”

“Why are you so mean to your hyung?”

“I’m not mean to you. It’s just the way I express my love to you.”

“Whatever,” I mumbled and turned away from him pouting.

“Aw don’t be like that hyung. You know I love you.”

“Go away Sungjong. What are you doing here anyway?”

“I just wanted to share the news that I am in love. It’s good that I came otherwise I would have never known that you’re in love too.”

“I’m not in love Sungjong, geez. I just met the guy.”

“So, that doesn’t matter.”

“Only to you it doesn’t”

“All it takes is one glance to know that they are your soul mate. That’s what mom always said.”

“So how many mates are you going to have?”

“I’m sure he is the one.”

“We’ll see.”

“Maybe your roommate is your mate.”

“No I doubt it.”

“Well, what did you feel when you saw him?”

I didn’t answer him. I couldn’t answer him. I didn’t know how to explain it. When I first when I first walked in and saw him I felt like something was electrocuting me throughout my whole body. It freaked me out so I screamed. When he turned to face me I felt like I couldn’t look away. He was the only thing that mattered at the moment. It was confusing and I didn’t understand what was going on. I couldn’t snap out of the trance I was in until he spoke. I was so confused so I put it in the back of my thoughts and forgot about it by acting like my normal idiot self. It was just the shock of finding a stranger in my room. The shock was making me feel weird. That was all it was.

“I didn’t feel anything. I was just shocked to see him in my room. That’s all.”

“Right. I’ll believe you for now. When you feel like you can tell me you know you can talk to me,” he said as he got off my bed and began walking to the door.

“Sungjong.”

“Hmm,” he answered stopping at the door.

“It can’t be right?”

“Who knows. Only time will tell.”

Then he walked out of my room leaving me with my thoughts.

“It really can’t be that.”


Hey guys!! Ahh I can't believe I finally updated!! I hope you guys liked it. Please leave a comment and stuff. That would make me so happy and encourage me to write more. I am a bit busy with school and I have been drawing a blank on how I want to lead up to the actual plot... I am drawing a blank. I have a few things written out but not really sure what I like better. Anyways I will try to make time to write so I can update more frequently though it is hard with being a Junior in college and trying to get things done for my senior year. Have a nice day and hope to write to you soon!!