Chapter 1

Breaking the Walls

Sunggyu POV

 

The car came to a stop in front of the doors to Woollim Academy. I looked at my brother who was staring up at the building. It was a huge mansion that almost looked like a castle. There was a separate building that looked like a small mansion/big house. There were several windows though some were covered with black tint to block the sun. There were balconies that went around the whole building on every floor except the first floor. The whole place was in the middle of the woods and you wouldn’t be able to find I if you didn’t know it was there. No one was able to see it or stumble upon it unless you went through the entrance. This was made so that humans wouldn’t stumble upon it and to keep unwanted visitors out. I looked at my brother who was now staring at his hands.

 

“Come on Myunggie. We should go in.”

 

Myungsoo looked up at me and I could see the worry in his eyes. I reached out and put my hands on his head.

 

“Everything will be alright. No one will bother us or try to separate us anymore. We will be safe here. Don’t worry, I will protect you and make sure nothing happens to us ok.”

 

I ruffled his hair as he smiled at me. It wasn’t the same smile that he had before. The smile that I loved and that made me smile was no longer present on his face. Not since she left him. I opened the car door, got out, and walked to the trunk. Myungsoo got out and helped me pull out our suitcases and carry them inside the mansion. When we entered the building, Director Lee Jung Yeop greeted us. He took us to his office where we finished completing our documents to enter the academy.

 

“Okay then you are all set. I will send you to your new rooms in a couple of minutes so you can meet your roommates.”

 

“Is it okay if we room together?” I asked.

 

I knew Myungsoo didn’t want to stay with a stranger.

 

“I’m afraid I cannot allow that. This academy was made so that all creatures could be together and learn to be at peace and not hate each other. We teach our students that we should live harmoniously with other creatures. That is why we separate family members so that they may get out of their comfort zone and be able to meet others.”

 

“Can you not make an exception? We really don’t want to be separated from each from each other and we would feel very uncomfortable with strangers.”

 

“I’m sorry but no can do.”

 

‘I’m sorry Myunggie I tried. Will you be okay?’ I told Myungsoo through our mind link.

 

‘It’s okay. I’ll be fine.’

 

“Okay now before I take you to your new rooms I want to go over the academy rules and go over where everything is,” the Director continued. “There are five floors here. The first floor is where all the main offices are, for example the nurse, my office, and the teachers offices. There are also classes here. On the second floor there are more classrooms. The third floor is where the cafeteria and the recreational rooms are. The fourth and fifth floors are where the dorms are. On each of those floors there are study lounges and recreational rooms for small groups. The big house next to the academy is where the staff lives. You are not allowed there unless you are invited or if there is an emergency. We have an indoor and an outdoors pool that are both safe for all creatures to use and we have a lake nearby for creatures like mermaids to go and swim. We also have an indoor soccer field and there are many secret fields in the woods where you can do many things. The only rules that we have here are that you don’t hurt others, or fight, or put in danger anyone who is a part of this academy. You will not steal anything either and you don’t do any inappropriate things out in the open for everyone to see. Okay now lets show you to your rooms.”

 

We all stood up from where we were sitting in the office and walked out of the office and began climbing the stairs. We didn’t stop until we reached the fifth floor.

 

“You do not have to use the stairs. You can just use your abilities to get to where you need to go. The only places you will not be able to use your powers to get to are outside of our territory or come inside from the outside. You also cannot get inside the staff house or into the other rooms. You cannot for into your rooms that way either. This is to keep you safe and to keep each other’s privacy. Okay now here are your rooms. Sunggyu, you are room 510 and Myungsoo, your room is 521. Here are your keys. Your schedules will be given to you tomorrow and if you have any questions just come to see me in my office.”

 

With that he vanished. Myungsoo and I just stood there in the empty hallway for a while.

 

“Okay then, I guess we should go in our rooms and unpack. Do you want me to help you?” I asked Myungsoo.

 

“No it’s okay.”

 

“Okay well lets get together when we’re done and we’ll see what we’ll do from there okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

We then went our separate ways to our rooms. When I got to the door to my room I turned to look at Myungsoo who paused at his door. He turned and looked at me and I gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded and turned back to his door, opened it, and walked into his room. When I saw that he had gone in, I turned and did the same. When I turned to face to room after closing the door, I came face to face with an unpleasant sight.

 


 

I know I said I would update later but I couldn't wait anymore!!! Anyways here you guys go the first chapter. I hope you guys like and leave comments please and tell me what you think so far. I'm actually very excited for this fic and I hope you guys are too. =)