A Day of Fun (Lotte World Pt. I)

Send Help

AKMU (Akdong Musician) - 200% [1 PLAY]

 

(Hanee’s POV)

At a time like this, this was the last place I thought I’d ever spend my day in.

 

‘YAAAAY LOTTE WORLD!!!’

 

Zelo and Jongup couldn’t contain their excitement, and Yongguk had to lightly whack the back of their heads before they burst and start jumping around. He told them to behave while they didn't quiet down much. Daehyun was already looking around for food to eat, and Youngjae was walking alongside me and Himchan. I giggled at the two youngest, as they were now apologizing to "Yongguk umma" for misbehaving.

‘Aw don’t be that way umma, let the kids be excited.’ I say as the two ran behind me for cover as Yongguk began messing the back of his hair with his hand. Before he could say anything, I rolled my eyes, chuckling at him. ‘Oh please, I know you’re excited too.’ I said as Yongguk gave a cheeky grin.

‘Okay fine, you got me, I AM excited! Now come on, let’s go!’ He said as the two youngest cheered, and began leading the way as we followed. Daehyun grabbed Youngjae and began pointing to him places where they could eat whenever he got hungry, and Youngjae in turn was showing him the cool arcade games they could check out after. I smiled, loving how they were all just carefree and happy.

 

(Himchan’s POV)

I looked at Hanee and saw her smiling while she was watching the members. Even though she seemed happy at the moment, I knew that she was still a bit bothered by what had happened the night before. I know she’s trying her best to seem happy, and I’m guessing she’s doing so because she doesn’t want us to get worried.

How can I not be worried if she’s trying to hide it?

We were walking side by side, and my long gaze at her was met with her inquiring one. 'What's wrong Himchan? Are you okay?' She asks me as I smiled at her. She just continues to remind me why I love her so much. I reach out to pat her head, and she seems surprised by my action. It’s not awkward for me to do so, since this is one of the ways we show our affection to each other as friends. It’s our way of showing that we’re here for each other, and that we’re not alone whenever there’s a problem. In a way, I guess I wanted her to know that I’m here for her, and she doesn’t have to carry this all on her own.

‘Thanks Himchan,’ she says with a smile as I return it with mine. ‘Was it your idea to bring all of us here?’ She asks me as she narrows her eyes in suspicion as I chuckled and shook my head.

‘Actually they wanted to bring you here today.’ I said as I pointed at the boys who were now arguing with the first ride—or food stall, in Daehyun’s case—they should go to as Hanee giggled at their childishness. ‘Aish these kids, even Yongguk hyung wants to go on a ride.’ I pretend to complain as she sighs.

‘Well, it is Lotte World, Himchannie.’ She said as I nodded.

‘Yeah, that’s why we can’t lose to them! Come on Hanee!!’ I say as I run ahead and tap my team mates. 'Yah yah let's go there!! There!!'

 

(Hanee’s POV)

I watched Himchan run over and start telling him where he wants to go, and they all began to ramble and argue about the first ride they wanted to get on. I smiled as I watched them, also hurrying over to them. Even though Himchan didn’t spell it out for me, I knew that they wanted me to come here because they wanted to cheer me up.

‘Hyung no we can’t go there first! We have to get on that bungee jump!’

‘No, no it should be that arcade center!’

‘What about the stall with the cakes? We haven’t had dessert yet!’

‘But we just ate breakfast--let's eat dessert later!! We should get on that one!’

‘Or that one! That one’s a good ride!’

‘We should go there after too!’

 

They are all just so adorable. It seemed as if they haven’t been able to go out and play often ever since they started promoting. Noticing that they had stopped arguing for a moment, I looked up to see them grinning at me. ‘What?’ I asked as I felt myself getting embarrassed from their grins.

‘Hey Hanee, what do you think of the Conquistador?’ Himchan asked as I pointed to myself.

‘Me? You’re asking me?’ I asked as Yongguk laughed.

‘Yeah, Himchan wants that and thinks you’d like that game, and we all agreed that if you like it, then we’ll go there first.’ He said as my smile became a wide grin and I nodded. The members behind Himchan were making really obvious and scary winks to not give Himchan what he wants, so he doesn't get to win over them all. The others began to mouth 'choose mine' and Himchan was just looking at me with pleading eyes.

‘Yeah, that actually sounds like fun! Let’s go over there!’ I said as they groaned that Himchan won and got his ride as first, but ended up agreeing anyway and pumped their fists in the air.

‘ASSA! Let’s go!’ They yelled energetically as we went off to the first ride.

 

 


BEHOLD: THE CONQUISTADOR!

‘Hyung, that looks pretty high.’ Youngjae said as he and Daehyun looked up.

‘So.. you’re reaaaalllyyy sure you want to ride this one first?’ Yongguk asked me as I nodded.

‘Yeap, it looks like fun!’ I said as we all stared at how high the ship was swinging. Was it reaching the ceiling?? The ride was a large Spanish ship that had rows where people could sit on, and it would be swinging back and forth, up to almost 75 degrees. It was quite large, so judging by how grand the swings where, it would be a very, very, very thrilling ride.

‘Then ahoy mateys, let’s go!’ Zelo said as he ran to line up, grabbing my hand as the rest of B.A.P caught up with us. We were let inside the ship and we all sat on one row at the middle. I was in between Zelo and Jongup, who were already eager to get it started.

‘Ready?’ Jongup asked me as I nodded.

The ship began to swing back and forth slowly, and the higher it swung, the more our screams got louder. It was exhilarating and thrilling, and I almost laughed my head off when I saw B.A.P’s faces. Yongguk was enjoying himself, Himchan was screaming at the top of his lungs, and Youngjae was closing his eyes.

‘YAH YOU HAVE TO OPEN YOUR EYES, LOOK AT THE VIEW!! IT'S THE CEILING OH MY GOD’ Daehyun slapped his shoulder several times while Youngjae kept shaking his head, the blast of wind messing up his hair completely.

‘ANDWAE, ANDWAE!’ Youngjae yelled in reply as the ship swung once again. 'WAHH UMMAAA HUHUHU'

‘AHHH THIS FEELS GREAT!’ Zelo's voice overwhelmed Youngjae's cries as he put his hands in the air, and Jongup did the same.

‘WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!’

I laughed in between the two, and closed my eyes, feeling the cool wind hitting my face as I placed my arms in the air. It felt great!!


----
 

‘All right here we go—rock, paper, scissors!!’

‘YES!’ Zelo said aloud as he pumped his fist in the air. ‘Let’s do that one!’




This is one part of the French Revolution (There are loop-di-loops too!)

‘The French Revolution?’ Daehyun asked as we looked up at the massive train that made loops, twists, turns and circular motions around one part of the Lotte World. Youngjae's face seemed to pale a bit when he saw it, and Jongup began to jump.

'I remember this one! Is it the one in Running Man?' Jongup said as a thought occured to me.

'OH YEAH!' I say excitedly as Himchan and Yongguk looked at me and I grinned. 'They had to sing karaoke while riding it, and then they had to top each other's score.' I told them as Zelo started laughing. (A/N: It's Running Man Ep. 9 with Shin Bongsun, Lee Hongki & Kim Soo-ro :D)

'Yeah! It was awesome!!' Zelo said as Daehyun nodded slowly.

'Okay, challenge! Let's try to sing a song while we're riding it.' He suggested as they all looked at him, thinking about it. 'Hanee can give us a grade on how we do!' He chirped as they began to nod.

'Call!' Himchan said as the rest agreed, and I walked up to Youngjae.

'Will you be okay?' I asked as he gave a small smile.

'It'll be a really fast one, so it's ok--I won't let my voice lose to them either!' He said with determination as I laughed.

'Arasso, arasso! Let's go then!!'

 

We were sitting at the coaster, Himchan and Daehyun at the front line, Yongguk and I on the second, Zelo behind us, and then Jongup and Youngjae right behind him. I looked over at Zelo and he gave me a thumbs up and a grin, assuring me he'll be just fine.

'What song are we singing?' Daehyun looked back as I raised my hand.

'1004!!!' I said happily as Yongguk chuckled.

'You got it, princess, 1004 it is!!' Jongup said aloud as the ride began to move.

A summary of the song is as follows:
Daehyun: Eodironga nareul tteonabeorin cheonsagateun neo!!!! (voice shaking from the ride's rough and fast movement)
All: I NEED YOU!!!
(later on...)
Daehyun: Naega s-s-saraganeun iyuneun neoya (Himchan: YAAAHHHHHH AAHHHHHHHHH)
Youngjae: D-dasin mot bol geot gaaATTTAAAAAAAAAAA WAHH UMMAAAAAA (drowns the rest of the chorus in screams)
Jongup: Look at me now NOOOOOWWWWW
Zelo: WOOHH COME TO ME NOOOWWWW!!!!!
Yongguk: WOOOHOOOOOOOO

---

'Yah, Hanee, stop laughing...' Daehyun said tiredly as we wobbled out of the ride.

'Yeah, it was really difficult to rap and sing, ok...' Yongguk said as I covered my mouth and tried to stifle my laughter, but ended up bursting instead.

'HAHAHAHA oh my goodness guys t-that was j-just so funny!!' I said aloud as I doubled over, and Himchan began to ruffle my hair as I straightened up. 'Ok! O-ok! I'll stop laughing hahaha!' I said as Jongup tried to catch his breath.

'Noona, you're not stopping....' Jongup added as I looked back, and saw Youngjae lifting his head and breathing in deeply, a few stray tears at the corners of his eyes. I smiled and patted them all, congratulating them on their karaoke mission.

'All right, all right, I'll stop,' I said as I wiped my own tears, earned from the ride and from laughing so much. 'For the... sake of my stomach, it hurts so much.'

'Noona noona,' Zelo went up to me, seemingly unfazed by such a fast ride, although it's effect evident from the way his hair was oddly sticking out in different places. 'What's our karaoke mission score?'

They all looked at me expectedly, and then I raised both arms. '92!!!' I yell as they cheered, and gave each other high fives.

'You're true idols, and even gave me a real Running Man experience, and it was amazing!' I said as they thanked me and began to make poses of triumph as we walked around. Himchan then nudged my arm, and I looked at him.

'Hm? What is it, Himchan?' I asked as he smiled.

‘We've been going to the rides that we've chosen, but Hanee-ah, where do you want to go next?’

'Yeah noona, choose a ride for us!' Zelo said as Jongup agreed.

'No more thrill please,' Youngjae said quietly as Daehyun shook his head.

'No let her choose! We can still handle another thrill ride!' Daehyun added.

'Unless it's the Gyro Drop, then we all might just die...' Yongguk mumbled as Himchan looked at me.

'So? What will it be?'

 

- To be continued -

 

* ~ * ~ *

 

Happy New Year everyone! For this chapter's song, I thought that maybe use a lighter song that can boost the spirits. Although the previous songs capture how Hanee is feeling, I think this song is more from Himchan to her (so I think the song is a good choice for conveying Himchan's feelings, and also an appropriate tempo, beat and melody for an amusement park!) ;) The whole PLAY album of Akdong Musician is so beautiful, and it totally slayed the charts!! (I know it's been a long time since the album was released, but I can't stop talking about how much I love it so much). Please listen to it if you haven't :)

I also heard about B.A.P's conflict with TS Entertainment and am wishing them all the best! Let's continue to support them and give them 200% more love!! B.A.P fighting!!!

I hope to update you guys soon with a new chapter, I think it's time to get the story moving along, and maybe also time to physically feature Junhyung? (Instead of the phone calls, the boy also gotta fight for her, right? or what if he doesn't love her anymore? -- I can't spoil you all at this point in time but what do you think? Let me know in the comments below ;D)

As always, thank you all for reading and keeping up, and especially to the awesome subscribers!!! You all are amazing! Cheers for 2015, and see you in the next chapter! :)