I Want to Be There For You

Send Help

Clazziquai Project - Hold Your Tears (2집 Color Your Soul)

 

(Himchan's POV)

We finally had a free night, and with no places to go, the members decided to just stay at the dorm and take advantage of the free time by resting and hanging around. We were at the living room, all seated on the couch except for Zelo and Jongup, who were on the floor and choosing another horror movie to watch, since we had just finished one earlier (which is why they were yelling when I called Hanee earlier). Yongguk was flipping through channels, Youngjae lent Daehyun his phone and was teaching him how to play a game, pointing out what to do. I just finished my call with Hanee, so I decided to check my inbox, and saw that someone had messaged me. I smiled as I read it. Yongguk must’ve noticed because I let out a soft chuckle and looked over to me and raised an eyebrow. ‘What are you reading, Himchan-ah?’

‘Hanee sent me a message about our comeback.’ I said as her name caught Zelo and Jongup’s attention. Yongguk scooted to sit beside me as he began reading the message.

‘Noona??’ Zelo said as Daehyun and Youngjae looked up from their game. ‘What did noona say?? Does she miss me???’

‘Ah hyung, you should’ve told us!’ Jongup said as they were about to get up but Yongguk raised his hand, gesturing them to stay where they were as he took my phone.

Himchan! I finally watched the Badman mv! It’s awesome!! So proud of you and the members! Send them my love, & BAP hwaiting! P.S., we need to celebrate your comeback! When are you all free?’ Yongguk read it out loud as he smiled.

‘Noona I love you toooooo~’ Zelo began as Jongup laughed.

‘Noona jjang!’ Jongup said as Daehyun smiled.

‘Thinking about it, it’s been a while since she came.’ He commented as Yongguk nodded.

‘When is she coming over?’ Youngjae asked as I looked back at her message.

‘Maybe tomorrow,’ I said as I closed the laptop.

‘Yeah hyung, tell her to come right now, since we’re free!’ Zelo said as he and Jongup chose a movie. ‘We can watch this first, then watch another if noona comes.’

‘Sorry Zelo, she’ll be out tonight.’ I said as I remembered our conversation earlier. ‘She has a date.’

‘Oh…’ Zelo said sadly as he lowered his head. They all went back to what they were doing as Daehyun returned the game to Youngjae and looked at me.

‘What about tomorrow, hyung?’ Daehyun asked as he thought about it. ‘We won’t be busy anyway.’

‘I can ask her.’ I said as I took out my phone. ‘I’ll text her.’

‘So what are we watching?’ Youngjae said as he put down the phone and Jongup gave him a thumbs up.

‘THE CONJURING!’ Zelo yelled as they both got up and ran to their room. ‘We need pillows!!’

‘Popcorn. We need popcorn.’ Daehyun said as he went to the kitchen.

I was still texting as they all moved around, getting ready as the movie began to play. Daehyun closed the lights after coming out with 2 bowls, one full and the other a bit lessened already.

‘Daehyun ah, did you eat this before bringing it here?’ Yongguk asked as he shrugged.

‘I got hungry while waiting for the second one to finish popping…’ He said as Zelo came out from his room with a blanket and a pillow.

‘Hyung, subtitles please!’ Jongup said as Daehyun reached for the remote.

‘Hyung hyung, turn your phone on silent mode.’ Zelo told Youngjae as he nodded, and they were all watching the movie. It became really quiet as they were all focused on the movie. I was still texting Hanee when I accidentally began to call her.

‘CRAP!’ I yelled, making Zelo and Jongup jump.

‘AHHH!!!’ They said, throwing their pillows in the air and frantically hugging each other.

‘Argh!’ Youngjae and Yongguk let out, since Zelo and Jongup’s large pillows flew and hit their faces.

‘AHAHAHAHA!!!’ Daehyun let out as he pointed at them all.

‘Sorry, sorry,’ I said, holding back my laughter as I got up and left the living room, hearing Zelo whine that his heart almost jumped out of his chest, and Yongguk telling them to pipe down as the movie was already playing. I stepped inside my room. I was going to drop the call when she answered, and I immediately put the phone on my ear.

 

‘Ha—’ I began, hoping to apologize that I might’ve disturbed her date, when she beat me to it.

‘What the do you want?! Quit calling and sending me messages that you’re worried or that you l-love… m-me’

My eyes widened when I heard her say that. I removed the phone from my ear, making sure that I was really calling her, and listened in once more. She sounded so happy a while ago, why was she crying now? After a few moments of silence, it finally dawned on me—

What did her boyfriend do?

I lost my train of thought when she began to speak once more. ‘Forget about tonight. I don’t want to see you anymore. If you really wanted to end it you should’ve just said so... i-it's over.’

I gripped the phone tightly, and felt my free hand ball into a fist. My anger rose, but was then overwhelmed with worry as I heard her soft and muffled cries over the phone. I began thinking about how I was going to beat the daylights out of him, and how I was going to stop her from crying. I must’ve thought for quite a while, because she began to speak up once more.

‘If… if you’re not going to say anything… I’m just going to hang up.’

‘Hanee?’ I called, getting worried as to where she was, and if she was alone. ‘Hanee… w-what’s going on?’ Silence. ‘Hanee? Hanee, are you there?’ I called once more, now really worried now since she wasn’t saying anything. Damn it, say something!

 ‘Hanee please, answer me.’

 ‘H-Himchan?’ Her shaky voice called out as I sighed in relief.

‘Hanee, what’s going on?’ I asked once more, this time regaining composure from the worry and anger I had.

‘S-sorry Himchan, that wasn’t meant for you…’ She tried to change the subject, but I just shook my head.

‘Where are you?’ I asked, quickly making my way out of the room as I walked past the loud members who were screaming from the movie, and grabbed my hoodie and cap. Yongguk looked at me, as I mouthed Hanee and he nodded, gesturing me to text him about my whereabouts.

‘Himchan… i-it’s okay… I’m okay, don’t worry about it.' She began, trying to stop herself from crying. ‘I’ll call you later, okay? Oh yeah, I’m meeting you tomorrow, anyway… so I’ll see you tomorrow, all right?’

‘Do you really expect me to believe that? I will worry even more if you do.’ I said, not listening to her. ‘Just tell me where you are.’

She sniffled and then sighed. ‘Stubborn as always, aren’t you?’ She tried to laugh, but kept on sniffling.  ‘I’m walking towards the usual café.’ She added softly as I nodded.

‘Okay, I’ll see you there.’

 

 

 

* ~ * ~ *

 

Yaaay an update! c: I've also updated the poster, which was amazingly done by Hiirah :) if you want to check out their shop click the first snow graphics picture at the foreword :D (If you're curious about the other guy, I won't spoil--although I think you all can figure out who it is ((: )
The B.A.P album is finally out!! I really love 1004, Easy and Shady Lady hihihi (I was supposed to use one their songs for this chapter, but decided I'll save it for the next ones :) if you haven't listened to their album please do! see you in the next chapter! 뿅~!