I’ll Stop For You & Me

Send Help

SISTAR - Crying [ 2집 Give it to Me]

 

(Hanee's POV)

‘Hanee-ah, are you there? Call me when you get this, I’m waiting for you here at the usual place.’

‘Hey, calling again… where are you? Did something come up? Call me.’

‘I still can’t reach you… where are you? Can you at least call me back if something happened?’

‘Hey, uhm… we were supposed to meet around 30 minutes ago… you’re usually never late. Where are you? I’m getting worried.’

‘Hanee—I don’t know what’s going on but I’m really anxious right now, waiting for you. Can you please call me back when you get this? I hope you’re okay and I love yo—‘

I tapped the screen of my mobile phone, signalling the end of the voice messages. In reality, those were only some of the voice messages I had listened to, and I didn’t bother listening to the rest or checking the number of messages and calls I had received. I ran a hand through my hair, sighing as I closed my eyes. It was around 8:15pm, and I was wandering aimlessly at a park. I had actually planned to meet with my boyfriend early, who was working not so far from the park I was currently at. We were supposed to meet at around 7:30, since it was our 8th month anniversary. We would usually spend it through a quiet dinner in a restaurant. That was always the kind of celebration—dinner, flowers and maybe a few extra gifts here and there. Even though it was simple, it was very meaningful. I was actually excited, and spent some extra time getting ready and wearing a new dress I bought especially for him. It was going to be another great night.

Ha. Bull.

My mind traced back to what happened earlier. I decided to leave a bit earlier, hoping to surprise him at work instead of meeting at the usual place (which was the park I was currently at, near the restaurant). My smile extended up to my ears as I thought about how the night would go, if he’d take me somewhere different afterwards and how both of us would be happier than ever. Just as I turned at the corner, I saw him standing outside by the exits at the back of the building he worked at.

I walked closer, seeing that he was alone and was about to call out to him when someone beat me to it. I hid behind a post immediately as I peered, seeing a girl I recognized to be his co-worker wave at him. I waited for her to leave, thinking that she was just greeting him when they began to hug and she pecked his lips. 

I felt my heart drop as he returned that small kiss, and I looked away and leaned on the post for support. I couldn’t believe this. My mouth hung open as I tried to grasp the situation. How could he? Why would he? All these questions were running through my mind as I found my breathing uneven and my eyes beginning to water at the cold realization that he was being lovey-dovey with another woman. No. Not here. I was about to leave when I heard them start talking.

‘Oppa, when are you breaking up with her, hm?’ She asked in her annoying high-pitched voice as he chuckled.

‘Tonight’s actually our 8th monthsary.’ He replied as he chuckled. ‘I’m thinking of ending it tonight.’

‘So we don’t have to go out secretly anymore?’ She asked.

Pabo—it’ll take some time before we can publicly announce our relationship.’ He replied as he shook his head.

Arasso~’ She pouted as he pinched her cheek gently.

Aigoo~ You’re so adorable.’ He said as he smiled.

‘How were you able to hide it from her?’

‘I just told her I was busy with work. She’s gullible anyway.’ He finished as he paused. ‘Ah, it’s about time I go.’

‘I’ll see you tomorrow then?’ She said.

‘Yeah. I’ll call you later.’

I peered from behind the post once more as I saw them kiss goodbye and they went their separate ways. My heart began to hurt, and I felt anger rising inside. I quickly turned around before he could see me and walked away. Getting caught up with what’s happened, I ended up at the park where I was now at. I held my phone as I checked the text messages he sent, and he sent quite a lot, all asking about where I was and also expressing how ‘worried’ he was because I wasn’t contacting him. He’d end the words with an ‘I love you,’ which made me even angrier because it had just dawned on me that it was all just a ing lie.

 

Oh, wow wow wow gakkeum ireoke~ ooh ooh~
Han nun panda haedo ttak geuttaeppunin geol yeah—

 

My phone began to ring once more as I rolled my eyes and took a harsh deep breath. Might as well just end it… I thought to myself as I answered it without checking the caller as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, putting the phone to my ear as I began letting out all my pent up anger and sadness.

‘What the do you want?! Quit calling and sending me messages that you’re worried or that you l-love… m-me’ my voice began to break as I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I started sniffling. No, no, don’t break down yet. I took a deep breath once more, doing my best to compose myself.Forget about tonight. I don’t want to see you anymore. If you really wanted to end it you should’ve just said so..’ I took a deep breath as I felt the tears running down my cheeks and my voice finally cracking from all the stress.

‘I-it’s over.’

There was no reply for a while as I tried to muffle my sobs with the back of my hand and cried into the phone, not caring anymore about how pathetic and helpless I’m sounding. For all that mattered, he should be hearing this so he knows how guilty he should feel for doing this to me. As much as I wanted to feel unaffected and leave him, I couldn’t help but feel my heart shattered to pieces. It hurt. It was tearing me apart.

‘If… if you’re not going to say anything… I’m just going to hang up.’ I managed to say softly as I was about to hang up, when someone called out to me.

‘Hanee?’ The voice called. My eyes widened as my breathing hitched. ‘Hanee… w-what’s going on?’

Why the is he asking me what’s going on when he—

My eyes widened. Wait… no… that’s not his voice. I thought to myself as I pulled the phone immediately away from my ear and checked the caller, gasping and covering my mouth upon realizing who I just yelled at.

‘Hanee? Hanee, are you there?’ I heard him call as I stared at the phone in shock. I didn’t know what to say. I suddenly just blurted out everything I wanted to say to my soon-to-be ex-boyfriend but then it wasn’t him. Oh God, oh God what have I done?

‘Hanee please, answer me.’

I brought my phone back to my ear as I sniffled, eyes still wide from the realization that it wasn’t my boyfriend who had called me.

 

‘H-Himchan?’

 

 

* ~ * ~ *

 

Decided to change the POV's to first person, since it's easier to write with :) (changed the POV in the first chapter too!). In case you're not familiar or didn't catch on the lyrics to Hanee's ringtone, it's B.A.P's Bow Wow from their BADMAN mini album :D Take a listen to it if you haven't, it certainly made me smile when I first heard it :)
ALSO I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEIR UPCOMING FULL LENGTH ALBUM!!! I listened to the highlight medley over and over again and AAGGHH I can't wait to listen to it!!! :D