Caught On

Send Help

그리고, 남겨진 것들 (The Day Before) - Nell [5집 Slip Away] (I super love this song btw!)

 

(Hanee’s POV):

‘Yeah, I did happen to have a date.’ I said with hesitation as I looked up at Himchan, diverting from the member’s gaze as he gave me an encouraging smile and a nod. I bit my lip and tried my best to sound convincing.

‘It ended early.’ I settled with that.

‘Hanee,’ Yongguk said as I looked up at him. ‘Himchan did say you had a date tonight, but he left the dorm early after he said that to meet you. How early was your date?’

Damn. Yongguk was on to me, and I could feel the gaze of the other member’s as Himchan decided to intervene before they questioned any further.

‘Look, maybe now’s not the best time to talk about it.’ Himchan said as Zelo ignored him.

‘Noona, is everything okay? Nothing bad happened, right??’

‘Yah, Zelo!’ Himchan and Yongguk said aloud as the maknae kept quiet. Judging by Yongguk’s same reaction with Himchan, I knew he would catch on, and even though he didn’t know what the whole fuss was about, he knew that something was wrong.

‘Sorry…’ The maknae let out softly as he looked at me with concern. ‘I care about noona just as much as you all do, so I’m just worried. I just want to make sure she’s okay.’ This made me smile as I felt the tears welling up in my eyes as I reached forward to hug him right away, since he was sitting beside me.

‘T-thank you, Zelo-ah,’ I sniffled, trying to fight away the tears as I blinked, yet this didn’t go unnoticed by the rest of B.A.P.

‘Noona?? What’s wrong??!?’ Jongup said as he stood up to join the hug, lightly rubbing my back as Himchan, Daehyun, Yongguk and Youngjae froze. ‘Noona, please don’t cry!! Jaebal, uljima!!’

I buried my face in Zelo’s shoulder as I stopped holding it all in and bawled, sobbing against his shoulder as I tried to apologize, but it came out inaudible as the sobs racked my body.

 ‘I-I’m r-really sorry…’ I said as my voice shook. ‘I-I didn’t want y-you all to see me l-like this…’

Zelo only tightened his hold around me as Jongup rubbed my back, both maknaes saying comforting and encouraging words.

‘Noona-ah, don’t cry please,’ Zelo said softly as I sniffled.

‘Please don’t cry, noona, it’s breaking my heart…’ Jongup added.

 

(Himchan’s POV):

The rest of the members looked up at me, silently asking for an explanation as I nodded and made my way towards Hanee, before looking at Zelo. He only nodded as he slowly let her go. Her sobs had toned down to light sniffles, and I made a move to pick her up as I lifted her bridal style. Her arms automatically wrapped around my neck as she hid her face on my shoulder.

‘S-sorry, Himchan-ah…’ She softly said as I shook my head, reassuring her that it’s all right.

‘I’ll let her sleep in our room first,’ I said as the members nodded, and I walked off towards the room where we sleep in. There are around 3 rooms in our dorm, one of which is where we all stay. Once I reached our room, I went towards my bunk bed (it’s one of the bottom ones among the 3 bunk beds present), and let her on down on it as I made my way to the closet.

‘Himchan…’ She said my name softly as I pulled out an extra long sleeved top and training pants for her to wear.

‘Here,’ I said as she accepted it and I knelt in front of her, taking her hands as I gave her an encouraging smile.

‘Don’t worry, I’ll talk to the members, is that all right?’ I said as she nodded. ‘Do you want me to let them know?’

She slowly nodded once more and I ruffled her hair gently. ‘Okay, go change and sleep. I’ll handle the rest.’ I said as I stood up, before she held onto my wrist. She then stood, wrapping her arms around my waist.

‘Thank you, for letting me stay and for taking care of me, Himchannie. Really, thank you so much’ She said as I felt my heart beat quicken, and prayed that she wouldn’t notice it. I hugged her back tightly, as I smiled.

‘I’m always here for you, Hanee. Always.’ With enough courage I kissed the top of her head, before I let go of her. ‘You should rest.’

‘What about you?’ She asked as she shook her head. ‘I can always sleep on the couch, Channie, you should stay on your bed.’

‘No, you’re staying on my bed, and that’s final. The members and I will figure something out, don’t worry.’

She ended up nodding, mouthing something along the lines of me being stubborn and hard headed but I didn’t strike a fuss about it any longer, chuckling as I stuck my tongue out. ‘Good girl. Now go change and rest.’

 

 

I left the room and shut the door behind me as I made my way back to the members who were still sitting down and drinking whatever’s left of their warm drink. There were also leftovers from the takeaway we had a while ago. As I sat down where Hanee sat, Daehyun handed me an extra mug of coffee.

‘This is Hanee’s, she didn’t get to drink it, and so you might as well take it.’

‘Thank’s Dae.’ I said as I sipped it before I looked at all of them, their eyes watching me, and I could tell they wanted to know what had happened. ‘I’ll explain everything.’

‘Hanee didn’t go on her date, because she found out—more like caught her boyfriend cheating on her with someone from work.’

Blunt as it was, the members still feigned shock despite their earlier suspicions. I took another sip of my coffee as Yongguk was the first to react.

‘So that’s why you left early.’ He confirmed as I nodded and set the mug on the table.

‘I actually accidentally called her when we were starting that movie, and when I was going to apologize she started throwing harsh words and broke the relationship.’ I said as I sighed. ‘I’ve never heard her cry like that before…’

‘Even now, hyung.’ Youngjae said, a frown apparent on his face. ‘I’ve never seen her like this, and I don’t know what to do… I just want to beat this jerk up. How dare he hurt our noona.’

‘Chill, Youngjae,’ I said as he only nodded and Zelo huffed, running a hand through his hair.

‘Let me at ‘im!’ Zelo said as he stood up, only to be pulled down by Daehyun.

‘Yah, are you crazy!?!’ Daehyun said as I shushed them all.

‘Shh! You might wake her up!!’ I whispered hoarsely as they abruptly fell silent.

‘But hyung—’ Jongup began as I shook his head.

‘Do you even know who the guy is? How are you supposed to go at him if you don’t even know who it is?’ I said as they kept quiet, before Yongguk spoke up.

 ‘Besides, we don’t want to do anything brash, and I know you all are angry—even I’m angry—but before we give him a lesson we need to make sure that Hanee’s all right first. Between her and her boyfriend, she matters the most so we should just wait for her to tell us openly.’ He said as everyone else nodded.

‘Sorry about getting mad, hyung.’ Zelo said as Jongup nodded.

‘It’s fine, I understand how much she means to all of us. I don’t like seeing her hurt either and it made me angry when I first found out.’ I said.

‘But I swear when I find out who that jerk is, he better be prepared.’ Daehyun said as Youngjae nodded, before Zelo looked at me.

‘Who’s her boyfriend anyway?’

I kept quiet for a moment, before Jongup the question once more. ‘Who is it hyung? Is it someone we know?’

I sighed as Yongguk looked at me expectantly, and I bit my lip. ‘I guess I should tell you… Hanee didn’t know how she was supposed to tell you all, and she was going to tell you guys after their date tonight. So please, don’t get mad at her. She didn’t intend on hiding it from you all.’

‘No hyung, we won’t get mad!’ Zelo said as everyone else nodded.

‘How can we get mad at her? It should be him we’re mad at.’ Youngjae said as he gritted his teeth.

‘So who is it?’ Daehyun asked as I looked at all of them.

 

 ‘It’s Yong Junhyung… from BEAST.’

 

 

* ~ * ~ *

DUN DUN DUN!!!! Hahaha sorry I couldn't help it (and I'm sure you've all caught on since his face was on the poster :P) thank you so much for the comments, and to the new subscribers I hope you'll enjoy this :) we still got a long way to go but I hope you'll like the fic!