'Man Down!!' (Lotte World Pt. II)

Send Help

Previously on Send Help:

At a time like this, this was the last place I thought I’d ever spend my day in.

‘YAAAY LOTTE WORLD!!!’

 

* ~ * ~ *

정용화 (Jung Yong Hwa) - 마일리지 (Mileage) (With YDG)

 

(Himchan’s POV)

‘So what will it be?’

‘The Gyro Drop.’ She simply stated as Daehyun looked at her with the widest eyes ever. The members were silent before she started laughing. ‘I’m kidding! I’m kidding!!!’ She held onto Daehyun’s arm as he continued to stare at her before showing an annoyed expression.

‘Aish, yah!!!’ He said as he shook his head. ‘My heart literally stopped!’ He yelled as the members laughed along with her, and he placed his hand over his chest as if he was scared his heart would just fall out.

‘Sorry sorry,’ she said as she kept her smile and Zelo pouted.

‘Aww noona, I actually thought we were going.’ He said as Hanee gave them a shy smile.

‘Actually I was going to ask you all if we could eat before going on with the adventure.’ She said and right on cue, her stomach gave a soft growl. I could tell the members heard it, because their eyes widened before they began to laugh. She covered her face, embarrassed at their outburst as I laughed at her cuteness.

‘Wah andwae, don’t cover your face noona!’ Jongup said as she shook her head and turned around, only to face Yongguk as he just gave his gummy smile.  The members began to cheer.

Neomu kyeopta!’

‘Hanee jjang!’

Yongguk then put on a serious face, before raising a hand. In a gruff voice, he silenced them. ‘All right, all right, let’s go eat, before Hanee dies of hunger and we die from cuteness.’

‘Ahhh opppaaaaaaa~’ She said as she removed her hands and she turned around and we all saw her flushed cheeks.

‘Okay, okay,’ I said as I gave her a smile. ‘We’ll go eat. Where to?’ As soon as I said eat, she was already beaming at me and linked arms with Youngjae.

‘Lake Pizza! It’s in Magic Island, follow me!!’ She almost dragged Youngjae when she began to brisk walk, but he quickly caught up. ‘Let’s go let’s go!’ We heard her say as we chuckled and followed her.

‘Man, she’s got amazing vigor when she’s hungry.’ Yongguk commented as Daehyun nodded.

‘Yep, I feel like she can do anything.’ Daehyun said in amazement as I just laughed.

(Hanee’s POV)

We reached Lake Pizza, a restaurant where the decorations give off a feel of being in New York. Youngjae and Yongguk stayed to place our orders for 2 pizzas and a few drinks, we went upstairs and exited the indoor setup to reach the terrace, and B.A.P began to stretch as a cool breeze passed. Daehyun, Himchan and I went to find a table for all of us as Zelo and Jongup started to stretch.

‘Waaa!! It feels so good to be outside!’ Zelo said as I laughed.

‘This is my favorite place to eat whenever I go here,’ I say as we sat down and I took a deep breath. ‘The air feels great.’

‘Who did you use to go with, noona—ow!!!’ Jongup began to ask before he let out a yelp from being kicked under the table. My eyes went wide at the sudden change of expression as I looked at the source of his glare, which was Daehyun. Youngjae and Yongguk just arrived and took their seats, before curiously glancing at the others as to what was going on.

‘Yah, aish…’ Daehyun let out before I began to laugh.

‘It’s all right Daehyun, it’s okay for him to ask.’ I say as Jongup realizes what the question means, and covers his mouth before apologizing sheepishly. ‘Yeah, I used to go here with my boyfriend, but that’s over. I think Himchan told you at least that.’ Realizing that they all had worried faces, I try to break the somber mood with a light chuckle. ‘Don’t worry about it, he’s not the only one I go with, I also go with my close friends and some of the girls at my workplace. So don’t think too much about it.’

‘Oh…’ Zelo said as he slowly nodded, before Himchan hummed in response.

‘So that’s why you knew exactly what to order when you brought us here.’ He said as he looked at me and narrowed his eyes. ‘You’ve been eating too much here, haven’t you? That’s why--’

‘N-no!’ I say in defense as I gasped and lifted my hand.

WHAP!

‘Hyung!?!?!? Hyung!!!!’ Daehyun yelled, panicked as Himchan clutched onto his arm, shaking in pain after I had slapped him with all my might. Youngjae was a bit scared as he tried to reach out to Himchan, who rested his head on the table and groaned, enduring the hit.

‘I don’t eat that much, pabo!!!’ I say to further strengthen my defense as Zelo and Yongguk laugh out loud, causing the other customers at the other tables to look at us.

‘WAHAHA daebak Hanee!!’ Yongguk said as he gave me an encouraging pat on the shoulder as Zelo nodded.

‘Really!!’ He said as he held onto his stomach as he couldn’t stop. ‘That was amazing!’ Himchan glared at them both as they began to stifle their laughter. I leaned forward to check if he’s all right, scared that I might’ve hit harder than I had intended to.

‘Channie?’ I ask, scared that he might be angry but he just groaned.

'Man down,' he managed to say as I began to chuckle.

Omo I’m so sorry…’ I began as he just waved it off.

‘It’s all right, don’t worry. I’m sorry too.’ He said as he sat up and stretched his arm. ‘It was a joke. Obviously you don’t eat too much, you’re too skinny.’

‘O-oh,’ I say as I look down, and he just patted my head.

‘Damn, that really hurt though.’ He said as he heard soft giggles and he looked up to see Yongguk, Zelo and Jongup look away, as Daehyun and Youngjae just smiled, all of them clearing their throats. He glared, and looked at me. ‘You should slap them also, for you know, equal treatment.’

‘No,’ Yongguk said, a bit surprised as Zelo and Jongup shook their heads.

 

(Himchan’s POV)

‘Ah, wae? That’s especially for Himchan hyung only!’ Youngjae smirked as I glared at him even more intensely as I kicked his foot, and he winced. I could feel my cheeks turn red, and mouthed to him if he wanted to die later.

‘Hm? What’s wrong Youngjae?’ She asked as Yongguk began to laugh, and before she could ask me, the waiter came to us with our pizza. Safe.

‘YAAY FOOD,’ Daehyun said happily as we dug in and enjoyed our lunch. After eating lunch, we decided to head on over to the ice skating rink.

‘Aww hell no,’ Yongguk said as we approached the rink.

‘Don’t worry, you’re not that bad,’ Hanee said as she laughed. ‘You were so funny in that Japanese video.’

‘Haneeee,’ he said as he tried to tickle her for reminding him too much, but she hid behind me and started laughing a lot. ‘What did you say?!’

‘I’m kidding! Kidding!!!’ She said as Zelo looked excited to go.

‘Come on, let’s go let’s go!!!’ He said excitedly as we went inside, and he, Jongup and Youngjae put their skates on real quick to get on the ice.

‘Show-offs.’ Hanee breathed as Yongguk grinned.

‘What’s wrong shortie, can’t skate?’ He asked as she elbowed him in the stomach.

‘I can skate, even better than you!’ She said as they began to make faces at each other, and Daehyun laughed.

‘I hope I don’t fall,’ I prayed quietly as Hanee patted my back.

‘Don’t worry~ I’ll catch you, princess,’ she assures me with a grin as I roll my eyes. ‘What, I’m a great skater!’

‘We’ll see about that.’ I said as we got on the ice.

(Hanee’s POV)

‘Uhm, Hanee,’ Daehyun began as he looked at me, and smiled. ‘You do know how to skate, right?’

‘Y-yeah, s-sure I can.’ I said as I checked my posture. Knees bent, arms a bit outstretched. Ah, perfect balance. I thought to myself as Daehyun just laughed.

‘Come on, let’s go to the middle.’

‘The middle—right, you mean the one that’s far away?’ I ask as he laughs.

‘Yeah, can you do it?’ He asks as I nod.

‘Of course I can, psh, have you no faith in me Daehyun?’ I said as I began to move.

‘Uhh…’ He tried to answer but I raised a hand.

‘Don’t answer that,’ I said as I suddenly felt proud, allowing myself to move forward slowly and surely, before I felt myself lose balance. I grabbed the nearest person to save myself, who unfortunately was Yongguk.

‘MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN,’ He cries as he tries to keep our balance, and actually manages to steady the both us as I let out a really loud laugh.

‘NOT YET, DON’T PANIC.’ I reply as he wobbles.

‘AISH, DON’T DO THAT, I CAN’T SKATE EITHER OKAY.’ He continues to talk to me in a raised voice as I could hear Jongup and Zelo laughing from afar. ‘SHUT UP YOU TWO.’

‘I HAVEN’T DONE THIS IN A WHILE,’ I raise my voice as well as I cling to him. ‘OPPA DON’T LEAVE ME,’

‘WHO’S THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS NOW?’ I heard Himchan call out as he skated slowly around me and I glared at him.

‘Oh no you didn’t!!!!’ I say as I let go of Yongguk, causing him to stumble a bit I skated, pretty slowly but decently, towards him. His eyes widen as he starts to panic and skates away, while Daehyun laughs.

‘It’s like two old people chasing each other!’ He says as Youngjae skates to where he is and watches us. Jongup goes to where Yongguk is to teach him how to skate, as Zelo follows me and Himchan.

‘Stop—going—so—fast—,’ I pant, getting exhausted as Himchan laughs.

‘Loser! GIVE IT UP!’ He yells as I start to stumble, and he looks back in shock as he tries to turn around and catch me. ‘Hanee!’ He reaches out, but before I can fall on my someone comes to my rescue and manages to stop me.

‘Woah there!’ Zelo says as he hooks his arms around mine from behind and lifts me up. ‘That’s dangerous, noona,’ He chuckles as he looks at Himchan and I follow his gaze before laughing. He was in the same position as I was before moving, knees bent and arms outstretched in a weird manner.

‘HAHA what is that pose!?’ Zelo and I laugh as Himchan turns red.

‘I-I… I almost fell okay,’ he says as Youngjae skates to him and Zelo offers me his hand.

‘Here noona, you can hold onto me and I’ll pull you around the rink,’ he said as I took his hand and grinned.

‘Okay! Thanks Zelo!’ I say happily as I skated off with him. Sometimes he went fast, and let me go to glide, but would catch me and skate around once more. Daehyun was taking pictures of Jongup trying to teach Yongguk how to skate, not to mention took even more photos when Yongguk would stumble. At times Youngjae and Himchan would try to catch up, but Zelo was really skilled and was able to keep the lead at all times.

It was seriously and truly, a fun day.

----

Meanwhile…

‘Damn, that should be me,’ Himchan mutters under his breath as he watches Zelo pulling her around.

‘Don’t worry hyung, keep practicing and you can do that with her,’ Daehyun grins at me as Youngjae nods.

‘Zelo’s going to brag about it later though,’ He interjects as I sigh.

‘WAHHH,’ We whipped our heads to find Yongguk finally on the floor, and Jongup doubling over.

‘Hyung down!!” Jongup laughs as Zelo and Hanee also laugh, before skating to where he was.

‘Aww man, I missed it.’ Daehyun frowns as he looks at his camera, and we skate towards him as well.

 

* ~ * ~ *


Hello everyone! I'm very sorry for the late update, but to make it up to you all, I've made this a longer than usual chapter :) I hope you like it! I seriously had fun with this one, I guess that can explain why it's so long hahaha!
I'm also working on other series and oneshots on the side, but don't worry, I'll be updating this also! Hope to be able to show you guys more chapters and new stories :D