8

You beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Everybody looked at Sehun surprised. Luhan merely raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

            “Stay in line peasant. You are not the only one.”

            “Hmmm… your attitude is similar to Kai’s, but we can work on that. From now on you will be my friend. After we get to know each other more I shall promote you to best friend.” Sehun nodded satisfied of his judgment.

            “Your attitude is interesting. I will be your friend.” They shake hands satisfied with the new friendship established.

 

            “If so, the cute guy with big eyes will be my friend from now on. Zi. We can adopt him as a friend in place of Sehun and replace him totally.”

            “Excuse me but I don’t think I want to be the replacement of your friend. If you excuse me I have too look at the food to be sure it doesn’t get burned.”

 

            “But Zi. I want him. Did you see how cute he looks? He’s way cuter than Sehun.” Kai pleaded.

            “Kai he is not some kind of animal. And you scared the poor guy. Typical of you.” Sehun scoffed.

            “I'm sorry, did you said something? I was too busy ignoring you. And we aren’t friends anymore so don’t talk to me.”

            “So mature of you Kai. You act like a real adult.”

            “Whatever you say lisp boy.”

            “Thop mething with my lithp. I will kill you.” Sehun raged, angry.

            “I think that it’s really cute.” Luhan beamed.

 

            “Ok, stop whatever you are doing and let’s eat. The food is ready.” Kyungsoo announced.

            “Before that. Kris may I have a word with you?” Tao asked.

            “Of course. You guys go ahead and eat.”

 

            Kris and Tao entered one of the rooms to speak.

            “I’m sorry for all that circus. They may look a little crazy, but they don’t mean any harm so you can stay calm in what concerns your friends.” Tao and said and Kris started to laugh.

            “I’m not sure if you have seen, but my friends aren’t what you call normal either. They understand each other well. Don’t worry about them.”

            “Ok then. Another thing. I wanted to ask if you want to come with me at Lotte Park tomorrow.”

            “Tomorrow? Yeah sure. Who else is coming?”

            “Nobod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter