6

You beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            He woke up to the smell of pancakes and coffee and smiled. So Tao was already up. He went to his bathroom to take a shower and forgot to take his clothes with him. After he finished and returned to his room and was surprised to see Tao there. Apparently Tao was even more shocked because Kris only had one towel around his waist. The younger blushed root red and tried to explain that he only wanted to tell Kris that breakfast is ready. Seeing him with such a comical expression and stuttering, Kris let out a deep laugh that only amplified the color on Tao’s face. After composing himself, Kris went to his closet to take out his clothes and Tao sprinted to  the kitchen.

 

 

            “Hey, what’s for breakfast?”

            “Pancakes. And I thought you would like some coffee so I made some.” Tao mumbled. Hmm where did that confident little devil that smirked at him go? But this side of him was endearing as well.

            “Thank you. I really can’t function well without coffee in the morning. And about the incident, it’s really ok. It’s my fault anyway. I forgot to take my clothes with me.”

            “No, it’s ok. You don’t have to change the way you act around the house just because of me.”

            “Well if you are uncomfortable or something just tell me. If we want to have a peaceful life we have to learn how to communicate. Also I would like to have your number just in case.”

            Tao was a bit lost in Kris’ way of talking. He sounded so firm and sure of himself. And talking about their life together he gave Tao a hope that this marriage wouldn’t be so bad.

            “Tao?”

            “H-huh? What?”

            “I asked if you could give me your number.”

            “Ah yes, sure.” Tao pulled his phone out and they exchanged numbers.

 

            “I have to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter