5

You beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Kris just choked on air and starred at the two of them with wide eyes. Well nobody mentioned anything about boyfriends. If Zitao already had a boyfriend, why did he accept this compromise so easily?  Zitao slapped Kai on the back of his head.

            “What did I tell you about behaving?” and Kai just bursted in laughter.

            “Oh man you should have seen your face. That was epic.” And just continued laughing. Zitao let out a sigh.

            “Ok. Ok. I’m sorry Zi. I’m Zi’s best friend. Just messing with you.”

            “Glad you had your fun Kai. You can leave now.” Zitao growled.

            Before Kai could respond, somebody ringed at the door. Taking this as a chance to recover himself, Kris made his way to the door without saying anything. When he opened though, he had another mini attack. In his front was a tall, handsome(like, from where do they keep appearing?) with a stoic face and really colorful hair.

            “Is this Huang Zitao’s residence?” Before Kris could even respond, Kai made his way to the door and pulled the stranger in. Like really, what’s wrong with these people?

            “Zi look who I found at the door.” Kai continued to drag the stranger to the living room.  After he closed the door, he made his way in the house following his guests. Where he found Zitao being hugged by the new guy. Could this day become even better than this?

 

            “Kris let me introduce you.” Kai announced with a proud smile on his face. “Sehun this is Zi’s supposed husband Kris. Kris this is Zi’s boyfriend.”

            Hadn’t they already passed through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter