17

You beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Kris was the first one to return from his room, and to his chagrin the boys were still on his couch. He just sighed.

      “Oh, look Krissy is back.” Luhan smirked evilly. “Was the cold shower enough for you?”

Kris just gave him a pointed look as he was close to step on his limit and that wouldn’t be good for either of them.

 

      “Ok Luhan this is enough. And I’m really sorry but I do have plans for today and yes Luhan they include Tao, so I’ll just see you guys later or better yet another day. Or another month.” Kris muttered the last part under his breath. Luhan did have the tendency to piss him off royally, and that was nothing new.

 

      Luhan narrowed his eyes. Something was just fishy and he could feel it. “Oh yeah? And what are those plans if I may know?”

      “That is none of your business, but if knowing will shut you up then I’m just taking Tao to Ma’s house for lunch.”

 

      “Mommy?” Luhan’s eyes sparkled. “Very well. I didn’t see her in a long time so we shall go with you.” And the fact that Kris seemed so pissed off in that moment only made Luhan happier. It was so much fun to mess with Kris.

 

      Kris’ plans were, in a simple way of saying it, screwed. That devil insisted on going with them to see ‘mommy’ even if he saw her a few days ago. How would he have his romantic date with his little one, if Luhan insisted on practically gluing himself to them?

 

      Fortunately for Kris, Sehun seemed to sense what Luhan was planning, a.k.a messing with him all day long, so he took pity on him and decided to do something with Luhan.

      “You can’t go with Kris , Luhan. I’m taking you out today.” Sehun said, while glancing at Kris.

 

 

      Kris sent Sehun a thanking glance when Luhan started to think about the option.

 

 

      “But Hunnie I want to see Mommy and show her my boyfriend. And I’m sure Mommy would be thrilled to meet you. And Kai too with the condition that he doesn’t open his mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter