16

You beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      This time, Tao was the first to open his eyes. Startled by the sound, his first reaction was to search for his phone as music could be heard. But after a few seconds he realized that he had ear buds and the source of the music was the Ipod attached to them. How did that ended beside him? And then he looked in front of him only to see somebody’s chest. And then everything clicked. Kris. He really did spend the end besides him.

 

      A smile appeared on Tao’s face. Kris was too sweet to be true. He really did take care of him last night. So the prince did exist in real life not only stories. And there was one sleeping next to him. So he decided to wake him up as a prince should be waked. With a magic kiss. Well, maybe not magic, but that didn’t matter, did it? As his lips touched Kris’ the door bell could be heard through out all the house. Startled by it Tao bumped his head in Kris’.

 

      The older woke up confused, and Tao being almost on top of him so close to his face didn’t help at all. Tao blushed and dashed to the door as the ringing wouldn’t stop. Kris just sat on his bed, a little dazed, trying to figure out what just happened. Why was Tao so red? Did he catch a cold somehow? Among his train of thoughts about Tao, he heard noises coming from the living room so he decided to check it out.

 

      And to no one surprise the gang was already settled on the couch. So he just groaned, bringing the other’s attention on him.

      “Ok. So why are you here so early in the morning? Do you not have something else to do?”

 

      “Oh. Krissy, I’m so hurt. How can you speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter