10

You beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Kris was violently brought from his dreamland when his bed started to shake. A bit disorientated he attempted to get up only to have a body on top of him. That woke him for sure. Only to meet the cause of his interrupted dream. None other than Xi Luhan. That motherfu..

 

            “Luhan.” Kris muttered dangerously. “What do you think you are doing?”

            “Just waking you up Krissy. Tao didn’t had the heart to do it so I volunteered.”

            “I would appreciate it if you could wake me more normally the next time. Or better. Just leave me alone.”

            “And where’s the fun in that?” Luhan beamed like nothing was wrong. Well, for him it wasn’t. Kris muttered some curses under his breath and kicked Luhan out. He locked the door for safety reason (one can never know what that evil mind plans to do next) and went to take a shower. In there he realized that he didn’t even asked Luhan what he was doing in his house so early in the morning.

 

            When he reached the kitchen he heard some bickering. Ah, so the whole band was there. There goes his perfect morning with Tao.

 

            “Soo, but I want something else to eat.  Do you have anything that's low cholesterol?” Luhan whined.

            “Napkins.” Kyungsoo replayed bored.

            *Hmph* “Rude.”

            “Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.”

            “You’re just saying so because you are jealous of my body. You wished you were like me. Maybe you should start to do some exercise.” Luhan spat obviously not pleased with Kyungsoo’s remark.

            “I am not divorced, desperate or lonely. What the hell do I need exercise for?”

             “Yeah doll face. Kyung is perfect the way he is.” Kai butted into the discussion.

            “Excuse me, I can't hear you over the sound of how wrong you are.”

            “You know, maybe if you ate some of that makeup you could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter