Solve this

miss butterfingers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Solve this!

“Junhyung!”  Doojoon called, noticing that Junhyung had just finished his class and just ahead of him.

“What’s up?”  He asked, noticing that Doojoon was looking troubled.

“Could you fill in for me?”  He passed his maths notes to Junhyung.  “She’s waiting in front of the library... about now.”

Doojoon had told Hyuna in their maths class earlier that he was going to tutor her during lunch.

“What are you talking about?”  But of course, Junhyung didn’t know what Doojoon was planning.  But it probably wasn’t something good. It seemed that his group of friends loved to plan things. But he would have thought, Doojoon wouldn't do things like this.

“I’m doing you a favour.  You totally owe me one.  Go on, Hyuna’s waiting.”  Doojoon waved goodbye to Junhyung.  “Tell her I couldn’t make it because of soccer.”

At the sound of Hyuna’s name, Junhyung paid attention.  But he still didn’t know what Doojoon was trying to pull off though.  He was such a horrible schemer. 

But Junhyung didn’t want to keep Hyuna waiting.  He sighed and walked towards the library, Doojoon’s math notes in his hands.  He had a feeling Hyuna wasn’t going to be too pleased to see that he turned up instead of Doojoon. 

On his way, he saw Yoseob, a sandwich in his mouth and a sports bag in his hands. 

“Doojoon’s making me fill in for someone,” Yoseob whined as he passed by Junhyung.  “Why is Doojoon so bossy?”

Junhyung nodded in agreement to Yoseob’s statement.  “Ask him that when you see him.”

“Where are you off to?  Isn’t the cafeteria in the other direction?”  Yoseob asked, turning around to look at Junhyung suspiciously.

“To the library.”  He replied.

“What are you up to?  I feel like the air between you and Hyuna has been strange as of late.”  Yoseob said, his eyes narrowing at Junhyung. 

 Even if Yoseob was not the smartest, he was good at picking up on things.  Like this. 

“I’m going to study,” He said and quickly waved goodbye to Yoseob. 

Yoseob thought for a second more, thinking it was strange for Junhyung to go to the library before continuing on his way.  At the moment, he was more annoyed at Doojoon for making him play soccer during lunchtime. 

The school library was on the first floor of their main school building.  Hyuna had been waiting for Doojoon outside the library entrance.  She wondered if she should just go find a table inside the library first.  But then Doojoon might not know if she was there or not. 

As she looked at the time on her watch, she didn’t notice a figure walk up right in front of her.  She thought maybe it was just another student wanting to get into the library and she was partially blocking the entrance.  She didn’t look up and just automatically shifted to the side.

But it seemed that the figure in front of her did not move away, so she looked up, thinking it was Doojoon.

“You’re late Doojoo-”

As she said those words and looked up, she found herself staring into Junhyung’s face.  His head was tilted to the side. 

She was so tempted to just bolt out of here.  But that would be rude and suspicious.  Hyuna screamed internally as Junhyung continued to stare at her like she was some sort of weirdo.

“Hey,” Junhyung greeted.

“Hi,” Hyuna replied back, still slightly taken back.

“Why are you making that face?”  He asked curiously.

“What face?”  She said trying to make direct eye contact with Junhyung.

“Like you’re going to explode if you don’t breathe.” 

“No, I’m not!”  She exclaimed.

Junhyung took one step closer towards Hyuna as he examined her expression.  The lack of distance between them, it was all too much for Hyuna to handle.  She didn’t know what to do, so she moved backwards and then to the side of Junhyung.

“Ah, I’ve suddenly just remembered I have to do something.  I’ll see you later Junhyung.”  Hyuna waved goodbye to Junhyung and immediat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter