Chapter 9 – A friend who cares a lot

A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy’s POV

                Yesterday, yes it might sound weird but yeah ~ I did fun with Sehun. He is really comfortable to be with. We talked and laugh. I found out that he is an only son, and his parents are pretty busy travelling around for their business. And he told me, sometimes he felt being abandoned by his parents in exchange with their businesses.

                I told him not to feel like that. Because I know that they’re doing it for his own benefit and I know someday he’ll be able to understand it. And by the way he asked me about Kai. Hahaha

                It was really weird, after he asked. You know he thinks that we’re close because I was the second girl Kai talks with, you know more than 2 sentences. -__- I wanted to ask who’s the first but I didn’t because I don’t want to let him think that I’m interested with that jerk. I mean, not so much. I talked to him and he’s not so much of a jerk. =) Just a little bit.

                ““Suzzzzzzzzy! Suzyyyy-ssi! Wake up! Jagiya! Wake up! If you won’t, I’ll kiss you! Mwuuaaah! Saranghae suzy-ya “

                Well, I should wake up now. He’s waking me up, and now I guess I’ll be able to go with my day without being alone.

***

                Suzy goes to school riding a bus. Though she could use her bicycle but she preferred not using it. She thinks that as soon as she arrives to her school riding her bike she’ll end up sweating like mad.

                Though Suzy now have a friend, still she feels sad. Especially before she goes to sleep, she still looks at the photos of him ~ He still wonder what happened to him. Is he really gone? Why did he not arrive… or. Suzy have so many thoughts in her mind that always end up with tears.

                The bus finally stopped in front of her, and she immediately rode. The ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter