Chapter 29 – Under the Moonlight

A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: TO THE VIP'S OUT THERE!!!! WOOOOOOT! IT'S BIGBANG'S 8TH ANNIVERSARY <3

 

Suzy’s POV

        I never imagined being out in the night with a person I’m half annoyed and half attracted with. (Wait… did I just say the word attractive? I did? Okay.) I admit it. I think I’m attracted with Kai. He’s arrogant and annoying sometimes, but there’s something about him that makes me feel drawn to him. And I just realized this not so long… but there’s some angle that he really looks like Taemin oppa. Maybe the way he smile or the way he frown, but I’m sure there’s something.

        And I feel bad about it. I mean, you can’t like someone just because he looks like the one you still love. But, Kai is Kai. There are moments he looked like Oppa, but there was never a moment where his actions were like his. And maybe I like him because of that.

            “What are you thinking? And why are you staring at me like that?” – KAI
        “EH?  I’m not staring at you. TSS. Was I? I was just thinking where did you have all these ideas? You know… I never know you have some romantic spot in you.” I smiled. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not feeling giddy about the set-up; I just thought it’s funny to have him preparing all these.

        “KIM KAI, can I ask you a question?”

        “Question?  Yeah, sure... what?”

        “Why did you bring me here?” I asked him seriously. I mean, whose sane person will ask someone to have a date in the middle of the night? You know unless he has a very important thing to say or he’s just insane. But both idea give chills in my veins.

        He turned to me intently now. He’s staring at me. And God forbade him, but he’s also staring at my lips. Is he serious? He should stop thinking about it. I shrug awkwardly.

        “I’m courting you, Bae Suzy. I don’t know if I have any chances, but I will give my best shot to make you say yes.”

        HOW CAN HE SAY THAT! HOW CAN HE SAY THAT DIRECTLY LOOKING IN MY EYES!

        I stood up. I can’t take this any longer. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter