Chapter 17 – Because we don’t have any choice but to TALK.

A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here's another chapter... :) I don't if you'll like it since I wrote this just before I went to sleep last week. EXAM WEEK -___- And I missed 16 points question in our Exam in accounting! -_____- SO HERE IT GOES GUYS! :) 

NEWEI EVER HEARD ABOUT TEAM B of WHO IS NEXT? :)))))) THEY'RE REALLY TALENTED AND GOOD LOOKING! :))))

 

Suzy started the day hoping two different things to happen. First, she hopes he wouldn’t see Kai. Because she thinks that it would be better after everything that happened yesterday, even just for a day. Second she hopes, he can at least see him and talk to him. She’s kinda crazy right? She hopes not see him but at the same time he hopes he could see him and talk to him. Crazy girl ~

SUZY POV

            Am I too early for school? The room is still empty. Tss ~ Should I go in the rooftop? Well, guess I should. Walk. Walk. Stop. Should I really go to the rooftop? Tss. Walk. Walk. Stop. He’s not there right? Of course he’s not! It’s still early for him to go to school. But how would I know? TSS! I’m being crazy again.

            I decided to go to rooftop. Should I open the door now? AISH! Why am I hoping that he would be here? Jjinja! Bae Sooji, STOP IT. *opens the door* *peeks left and right* HMMM ~ well I guess no one’s here. The air in here seems better; looking at the school when there are only few people is really a good sight. How can I forget this feeling? I used to think a lot when I stand in my school’s rooftop before. Of course I’m not alone. I’m always with him. We used to talk about our future and every little detail in it. *SIGHS*

            “How I miss those days ~ why it did have to fade away?” I’m asking myself again. Weirdo me right? PSSH. You should not tell that to everybody! It’ll be like… hmm ~ Our little secret! ;)

            “TSS, things fade away for a reason. Maybe you don’t know the reason yet, but sooner or later you will.” EHHHHHHHHHH?

           “Yah, kai-ssi! You gave me shock! You’re like a mushroom! You suddenly sprout out! – Oh my GOD! This guy has some sort of power! I didn’t even notice he’s standing beside me and also looking in the place.

            “TSS. Don’t act as if your shock. -__- You’re stalking me right? You already know this is my place and you still come here.” POKERFACE!

            “Whatever. A school property is a school property. You don’t own the school therefore you don’t own this property. Stalking you? In your face.” TSS The arrogance of this guy!

            “Talking smart, aren’t we? I didn’t you are smart. -___- I was standing here minutes ago, guess you didn’t notice me because you were in a sort of drama. You planning to become an actress? Ha-ha-ha. You can’t, you’re a rabbit.”

            I looked at him, glaring. But before I could say the words, I notice the band-aids on his face. Yes, band-AIDS. There are two, one in his… ISH beside his red lips. (DON’T MISINTERPRET, of course red lips. Who has black lips right? TSS) and the other one just above his eyebrow.

            “YAAH! What happened to your face?”

            He looked at me, “What? What happened to my face? I’m always this handsome.” -__-

            “FULL OF AIR! Don’t act dumb kai-ssi. *pointed the band-aid* what happened to that?”

            “AHH! This? Nothing. *looks away* Sehun punched me for making you cry.”

            “EHHHHH? Sehun? Oh Sehunnie? WAE?”

            “I take it back. You’re dumb. Of course it’s OH SEHUN, why? Do you have any friends whose name is Sehun? TSS dumb. -___-“ How can this guy be so annoying? And that poker face! AISH ~

            “Why did Sehun did that? TSK. I’m sorry if he did, he didn’t mean that.” HAAY ~ Mian Sehun-ah, if you’re being dragged into things you’re not supposed to do =(

            “Sehun? He can be everything, but he’ll never do any move if he didn’t mean it. Why would Sehun do it? Because she treats you as her friend and maybe I deserve it. And I’m glad you’re here, because I wanted to say sorry.”

 

*****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter