Chapter 12 - OMO... eotteokke?

A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Romeo POV

Life is something I thought I should not be afraid of. That's why I spent all my time having fun. Having time with her. But everything changed in the blink of an eye. I lost her. The girl I love the most ... I know that there is already someone in my heart but I can't remember her face... her name. But the feelings? It's here. The emptiness, the longing to be by her side, the feeling of having nothing? Where am I. Who am I? I don't wanna know. I woke up seing an unfamiliar face... when I tried standing up everything around me feels like turning. Damn!

"Hey, don't try standing up.. I'll get you some water" Her voice is like those of someone you wanna hear in the radio... but I don't know but it don't have any effect on me.

She's back and she brought a glass of water. Slowly she go near me and held me up. Now I am sitting with pillows behind my back. I drank the glass of water.

Now everything seems a little bit better and clearer, I guess? Right in front of me stands a figure with a dollish face. Yes, she's pretty and quite tall for a girl maybe just like her height. Waaaaait? I know her height? Maybeee... hayy I don't know!

"Are you okay now?"

"Yeah.. a bit. I guess. Where am I anyway?" I sound really weird.

"Jeju. You've been here for almost 2 months."

I never thought I would feel this, but panic is running in every nerve cells in my body. O___o

2 MONTHS?!!!

 

MALDO AND

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter