Chapter 14 – Kai and his pack

A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             Kai might seem distant to the people in his school but still he have friends. They are the friends who can take his jerkiness. Actually they came from different schools; they've entered different school to be exact. They've became friends because of their love of dancing? At least that’s what Kai believed. Underground battle dancing, he was famous for that.

           There was Kai, then his closest friend in the bunch, Kyungsoo and then there was Luhan, Baekhyun, Kris, Tao, Lay, Xiumin, and then the not so good dancers but think they are, Suho and his two disciples Chen and Chanyeol. Most of the people call them The Twelfth… but you’re curious why they are called the “twelfth” when they are just “eleven”. Well, that was not the case before they started, but guess changes are inevitable.

Kai’s POV

            I walked out the room because I don’t know. I can’t believe she never saw me in that corner! She is plainly annoying. I finally decided to say sorry to her but for the nth time, I didn't, I don’t have the confidence. Well, a first for me. And he was with Sehun, and there was Krystal and I can’t do an apology with that many people! ARRRRRGH! How come our time never met? TSS I just want to say it and just get over it. TSSK Stupid conscience.

            I decided to go to our place maybe I can find some peace in there. I drove my motorcycle and as I open the door I can see that were complete. TSS, these morons, I’m sure they are cutting their classes.

            “Oh? Jong-in ah… why did you come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter