Chapter 10 – Are you jealous? / Why do you care?

A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY POV

                *Inhales** Exhales* I hope I can hold my temper any longer! BUT HEOL! I can’t!!!!!!!!

“YAH! KIM JONG-IN!” I shouted as loud as I could. And he looked in my direction. I’m brisk walking right now! I thought this guy can be understood! But no! He is a jerk! A total jerk!

                “DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU ALMOST GOT ME HIT? YOUR STUPID MOTORCYLE!!”

                He raised his eyebrow, how dare him to do that! Tssk >__<

                “Oh? Did I? I don’t think so. AHH! You were those people who were acting lovey-dovey in the street? Well, FYI Rabbit. That is totally not my fault! That is a road, and people who walk in that road should walk in the corner. -__- “He turned his back.

                Oh? NO HE DIDN’T! “YAH! We are walking in the “CORNER” Mister! And if you just slow down, it wouldn’t happen! LOVEY DOVEY? Oh! Common! You should not care about everything I do! And If I don’t know you, I could say that you’re acting jealous! And you’re supposed to stop and say sorry!” – This jerk is really now getting into my nerves!

                “Should I? Then FINE! SORRY! And stop acting like you know me! And if ever I’m jealous, why would you care anyway? Babo.” – Then he left me… I’m ahm.. speechless?

                WHAT DOES HE MEAN WITH THAT?

                And if ever I’m jealous? Does he like me?

                *KRRRRIIIIIIIIIING*

              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter