Chapter 25 – Should we consider it our FIRST DATE?

A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Still busy with school and stuffs. It's gonna be our finals next week, hell week ahead -_- So this chapter is a little bit long. So hope you like it :))) Please leave some comments! GOD BLESS YOU! =))

 

ANYWAYS, GG is back! Mister Mister :)))))

Suzy’s POV

        Oh what a day ~ I was too tired with all the exams and projects and blah-blah-blah requirements of the teachers :3 Anyway, I finished reading “The Fault in Our Stars” at school earlier this afternoon. It was really great, really. I cried. Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster’s love story is indeed one of those stories you would really admire. Though you know, the end was tragic for me, it was still sweet. It was a bittersweet ending… will mine end up like that? I hope not ~

        Anyway, Kai went home(?) earlier than our last subject. You see that guy, he was not coming closer to me but he was staring at me every time I glance at him. And you know, what’s the annoying part, when I glanced at him he smirks. Plainly arrogant -__- And before he went, I was in the window looking outside and then he came to me. And I’m very much thankful that we’re the only people in the classroom because if we’re not? I’ll die with all the death glares I’ll get just because Kai came to me. You see they think that no one has the right to talked to the mighty KAI =_= Unless you are HIS friend or your Krystal. Tss.

*Flashback*                                                  

        “Hey” – Kai

        “YAH! Why are you coming to me? PEOPLE might see you and ME. And I won’t be able to get home because they’ll kill me.” I was startled and I panicked. I frantically examined all the corners of the room If there’s people.

        “YAH! Rabbit. Take it slow will you? How can you say too many words when I just said a simple “HEY”. Aish” – Kai

        Lines started to show in his forehead. HAHAHA He looks cute. *coughs in the head* Yah, Bae Soo-ji, you’re mind stop it.

        “And what are you thinking now?” He looks at me. And you see the I-don’t-like-this-part-because-it’ll-be-awkward-afterwards is happening again. When he looks at me. That’s why I don’t reply while looking at him. And he’s maybe 5 inches taller than I am so I’ll have to look up -__- Men and their stupid sudden-unbelievable-growth.

        “Na? Just thinking how I will escape the school without getting killed.” I shrugged.

        “I never thought they’ll do that. Maybe they can, since I’m so handsome.”

        “YOUR WHAT?” HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was laughing like crazy. He told that in serious manner. HAHAHAHA this guy’s simply a daebak. Oozing-self-confidence-to-the-point-of-being-arrogant. Narcissism struck.

        “Why are you laughing? -___- It’s true. You are a perfect example of a person who appreciates my beauty.”

        “HAHAHAHA. Okay, now that’s getting way over the line Mister. Who told you that?”

        “Me. You took glimpses at me in the class earlier.” He smirked. ”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter