Chapter 13 - She thinks she doesn't. But in realityy?

A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY's POV

I've been surviving in this school for months now. Thanks to Sehun who is always there for me and you know stand by me. He's sort of my bestfriend right now. (n_n)

If you'll ask me about him... u know Kai. He never talked to me since you know the time I confronted him about the almost-hit-us-with-his-motorbike incident. I wanted to you know try to ask for forgiveness because I shouted at him in front of students. But everytime I try to approach him, he always turns his back or you know pretend he didn't see me or hear me. Tssk. Jerk (_O_)

And also we're not seatmates anymore. He exchanged seat with a girl and now he's sitting beside Krystal. I don't why but I have a feeling that girl really have a huge thing on me. The way she look at me... hmm. But as of now I still can't put it together.

I don't why but I'm still bothered with Kai. Don't get me wrong but he usually bully me right? But now he doesn't even look at me. Pfft. Whatever, if he don't want my apology then be it. Tsk! (-__-)

*pokes* *pokes*

 

"Suzy-ah? R u okay? Haha. You seem blank. I bet you're daydreaming again. Damon is vampire. You're a human.. you don't suit together. He has Elena. And he doesn't know you. Buahahaha (^o^)"

And here he goes again. Weirdooow (_O_)

"Shaddup sehun-ah. I can let him bite me and turn me into a vampire ~ And I'm pretty. I can beat Elena and Damon will choose me. And we'll live happily ever aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter