Chapter 15 – Why did he do that?

A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun’s POV

            One thing I don’t like, seeing girls cry. And the thing I don’t like the most? Knowing that Kai did it again …

            After Kai said those things, Suzy was stunned. And all of a sudden she burst into tears.

            “What did I do to him? Why is he saying those things? I know I did something wrong, and I wanted to say sorry. But *heok* he can’t even give me a chance. *heok*” – Suzy is freaking sobbing right now! I hate this.

            “Suzy-ah, it’s not your fault at the first place. Kai’s just acting a jerk. He’s always like that ~ you don’t have to feel bad about it. Let’s just take you home okay?”

            “Okay ~ *heok*” I gave Suzy a water and then we went out the school. Somehow, the students seem staring at us. Well, they usually do. They always thought that Suzy’s my girl. Well, I hope she is.

            I MEAN, no. Of course not, tsk. Suzy doesn’t like me like that. Just a friend ~ a friend she could talk and lean on. I let Suzy ride the bus, and when she asked me if I won’t be coming with her, I told her I’m going to another place.

            “You sure Sehun-ah? Arasso. Gomawo ~ “ - Suzy

            “No probs, suzy-ah. Take care okay? And just sleep when you get home and don’t think so much about everything. Annyeong!”

            Maybe it’s to comeback. Comeback and once again confront Kai       ~ I went home first and took my moto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter