Chapter 7 – He’s Different / She’s okay

A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*******

                Suzy never have imagined in her wildest dreams that he would eat with someone she argue the most. But then, she’s hungry and guess she can’t deny the fact that she needs someone to talk to. But as they eating no one’s talking… It’s deafening she thought to herself.

                Now Kai regretted inviting the rabbit. He can’t eat well without thinking how to act cool when he’s eating. But then he rejected the thought. Who cares? She’s nothing. At least, she would have someone to talk to. That’s the best thing I can do. Kai thought.

                “So, why are you so rude to people?” – Suzy

                “Why do you ask? -__- and you why do you seem distant to people? It’s like I’m the only one you talk to. Yah, do you like me?” – Kai

                Suzy coughed because of this annoying guy’s saying. “WHAAAT? Me? Liking you? Thanks, but no thanks. ~ I’m curious and I guess it’s the only thing I could ask from someone I don’t know? Why I’m distant.. lemme see *looking up in the sky* because for now it’s the best thing I could do. It’s the only thing I can do. I guess ~”

                Suzy never thought he could say that to Kai. She means like, Kai is not a friend. And more like his enemy ~ But I guess that would be better right? Saying to someone who don’t know you and don’t care about you. She thought. And started eating again…

                Kai stopped eating when Suzy answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter