The Plan

You and Me Against the World

 

 

 

Hey guys before you read, I just want to warn you that there’s going to be some cursing words that is going to be said in this chapter and maybe throughout the rest of the story.

 

***

 

Today was the day where Yonghwa and Joon were suppose to leave on their mission. Yonghwa was all dressed up in black as he grabbed his backpack. A knock suddenly disturbed him as he opened it to see who it was. It was Joon, he walked inside prepared as he closed the door.

 

“I thought you’ll be ready by now?” Joon muttered.

 

“I am.” Yonghwa said as he exits the room waiting for Joon to come along.

 

Joon followed Yonghwa as they walked down the aisle away from the building. “Aren’t you going to say anything to your abeoji? No goodbyes? No I’ll be back soon?” Joon wondered.

 

“He’s someone that you cannot talk to unless your mission is complete.” Yonghwa explained.

 

“That’s kind of harsh.” he replied as he walked the same pace as Yonghwa. “Anyways, how are we going to get this mission done? We don’t even know how she looks like?” they continued to walk.

 

Yonghwa handed the picture to Joon that was inside of his jacket. “That’s her.”

 

Joon was staring at her picture. “Wow. I was going to ask you if she was pretty alright.” Joon chattered as he gave the picture back to Yonghwa.

 

They continued to walk as they arrived in the parking lot. Yonghwa got the keys out so that they can know which car was the one that they’re going to take. The car that responded was a black colored Bentley Continental GT. They got inside of it as Yonghwa threw his backpack in the backseat. He took the driver seat while Joon took the passengers seat. On their way there they took a secret routine to reach to South Korea. So it was less than 24hrs to get there.

 

“Wow! Wha-what place is this called?” Joon remarked as he looked around at all the tall buildings.

 

Yonghwa kept his eyes on the road. “We’re in the South district now. It’s called Cheongdam-dong. As you can see it’s very different looking than the North. You should get use to it from now on.”

 

“Maybe I should, I wouldn’t mind. So…where could we find her.” Joon said pertaining to the mission.

 

“If we’re lucky than maybe we’re find her before then.” Yonghwa announced as they continued to drive around.

 

It’s already night since they’ve been driving around Cheongdam-dong so far no sign. Just then they saw two girls walking along the street as they talked.

 

“Yah, is that her. Never mind, it is her!” Joon corrected as he turned to face Yonghwa.

 

“Go as plan.” Yonghwa insisted as he made eye contact with Joon.

 

Flashback

 

“Before we get going can we talk about your plans then. How we’re going to start off everything?” Joon pondered as he sat in the car.

 

Yonghwa nod in agreeing. “Alright then. So here’s what I’m thinking, you’re going to play the bad guy here and you’re going to get all covered up so no one will know how you look like. Once you’re all covered up you’re going to pretend to kill her, but that’s when I come to save her. Once I punched you a couple of times you’re going to run back to where the car is parked and stay there for awhile. In the end it’s all up to her if things goes as plan.” he explained.

 

Joon nods in approval. “Sounds like fun. But what do you mean by it’s all up to her if things goes as plan?”

 

“Her gratitude.” Yonghwa quickly replied as he turned to Joon. “Since I saved her life won’t she repay me somehow. We just gotta hope that she takes me to her abeoji. He’s always worried about her so maybe he can give me something in return.” he grinned at him.

 

End of Flashback



 

***



 

When Seyoung and Shinhye came out of the theater and threw away their movie snacks there came a couple and the guy looked exactly like Shinhye’s boyfriend but why was he with another girl.

 

“Shinhye ya?” Seyoung went and touched her. “Are you okay? Who are you looking at?” She followed her gaze but there was too many people to actually tell who she was looking at.

 

Just then with a confused look on Shinhye’s face she turned and asked Seyoung to corrected her. “Yah Seyoung ah, if I’m not mistaken isn’t that Minho?” she pointed at the guy a few inches away.

 

Seyoung looked at the guy with large big eyes. “It is him. But Shinhye who's the girl next to him?” she asked as she turned to face Shinhye.

 

“Molla.”

 

“How dare him if he ever thought about cheating on you then he’s dead! Come on let’s confront him!” she pulled Shinhye along with her.



 

***



 

Minho and the girl he was with were at the parking lot as they exist the theater. He opened the door for her as she got in.

 

“Yah! Jerkface!” someone yelled from behind of him.

 

He turned around at the familiar voice that called him out. “Aish…..” he whispered.

 

“Why are you here at the movie theater? And especially with a girl.” Seyoung eyed the girl in the car.

 

“Aha, you got it all wrong. She’s my niece she just came from New Zealand. She came to just visit so I decided to take her on a adventure. She’s going back tomorrow.” Minho huffed as he turned his gaze to Shinhye. “So Shinhye yah, don’t take it the wrong way okay. She’s just my niece so nothing to worry about. You know that I won’t ever cheat on you right. You’re my honey boo.” he gave her that charming smile that every girl fell for.

 

Shinhye just smiled back at him trusting his every word. “I believe you. So you don’t have to explain every little things.”

 

“Thank you babe. I’ll call you when I reach home.” he smiled at her as he got in his car.

 

When Minho enter his car the girl next to him looked at him. “Jagiya, do you know those girls? Who are they?” she questioned him.

 

He stared at mirror as he drove away. “No one really.” he said as he took his gaze off. “Ah before I forget I’m breaking up with you. I only took you to the movies today because it was your last day being with me.”

 

“Jagiya why are you joking around with those words?” she didn’t took him seriously.

 

“I’m not joking. We’re over, done with.” Minho coldly spoked.

 

“Tsk, . Just when I gave you my everything you wanna break up.” she muttered.

 

He gave a cold laugh. “Well, it was a fun night though. Thank you for that.” he ranted.

 

“Stop the car. I said stop the ing car!” she yelled as the car came to a stop and she got out.

 

“Aw, at least let me ride you home. It’s the least I can do for that passionate night.” he sarcastically said.

 

“You can go yourself.” she replied as she slammed the car door.

 

“If you’re not too cranky right now, maybe you and I can do exactly like you said.” he loudly said to her to which she stuck her middle finger out for him as he coldly laughed.



 

***



 

When Minho drove his supposed to be niece home, Shinhye and Seyoung walked home.

 

“I don’t believe that jerkface. How can you just easily let him go like that?” Seyoung mentioned.

 

“You know I don’t like how you’re saying all those words about him. Didn’t you listen to any of his explanation. He was just taking his niece to wonder around in Cheongdam-dong. She’s going back to New Zealand tomorrow anyway.” Shinhye reasoned.

 

Seyoung glared at her. “And you believe that.”

 

She nodded. “If you’re in a relationship then aren't you suppose to trust and believe in them.”

 

“Not when that person might be lying to you.” she bragged.

 

Shinhye sighed. “You know what, let’s stop talking about this. Since I believed in him let’s just leave it at that okay. Okay?” she nagged at Seyoung as she kept shaking her arm for her respond.

 

“Okay okay. So stop nagging at me.” she said as they continued to walk in the dark when suddenly a stranger dressed and covered in all black came to block their way.

 

He then ran forward to grab onto Shinhye and as he did he turned her around so that she can face Seyoung while he held a knife right at .

 

“If you make any sound or action, then she’s going to be cut.” the stranger warned.


 

***


 

Here’s the next chapter!!!! I hope the curse words didn't make any of you guys stop reading this. Also sorry for the long wait I’ll try to keep up the writing so that you guys won’t have to keep waiting.


Fighting everyone and my love for Yongshin hasn’t died yet and it will probably never will~~~