She Needed Him

You and Me Against the World

 

 

 

After sending Shinhye off, he came back home a little late. When he enter the house Joon was in the living room waiting for him.

 

“Why so late? Did something happened?” Joon asked in concern.

 

Yonghwa headed to the room while Joon followed him behind. “Aniya.”

 

Joon nod as he leaned by the doorway as Yonghwa grabbed a towel to shower.

 

“If you say so.” Joon turned around leaving. “Ah, before I forget, you know we’re in a mission right? I hope that when we leave, there’s no strings attached. It’s for the better.”

 

Yonghwa was silent until he finally respond. “I know.”


 

***


 

After last night, Minho felt really dumb to beg Shinhye like that. Last time he checked, he wasn’t that low in pride.

 

“Aishhh.” Minho irritatedly said, inside of his car as he rubbed his hair in frustration. “He’s one curious guy. One thing that he should've known is to not miss with me.”

 

Minho grabbed his phone to call someone then left. He decided to layoff on the whole boyfriend  thingy and just wanted to do whatever he wanted to. So he arrived at his favorite place of all times. At the club.

 

“Oppa, you’re never here this early. Usually you’ll come once a week. You just came by yesterday.” said a girl, with a tight fitting dress that made her look like a .

 

“Maybe I just couldn't get enough of you. What do you think? Round 5?” Minho smirked at her, as his hands went from her waist to her bottom.

 

She giggled at his action. “Why in such a rush, Oppa? When you know, when it comes to you, I’m down for more.” she whispered seductively at his ear, when her hands slid down from around his neck to his chest. Grabbing his tie, she led him to a V.I.P room inside the club.


 

***


 

Shinhye’s mom called her for breakfast from downstairs, to which she never came. So her mom had to go up to her room herself and wake her up.

 

She knocked on the door before opening it. “Shinhye dear, wake up sunshine.”

 

To which she got surprised because Shinhye was up but she was on her bed with her phone. Looking at it as if she’ll burn a hole right through it.

 

“Shinhye ah.” her mom called.

 

She looked up at the door entrance and greeted as she saw her mom. “Oh, omma. Since when did you arrived? Do you need anything?”

 

She shook her head. “Come eat breakfast.”

 

“Deh, omma. I’ll come down right in a minute.” Shinhye cheerfully smile at her, assuring her mom not to worry.

 

She smiled at her lovely daughter and headed back down. When she left, Shinhye sigh and got up and gave her phone a final glance before putting it on the counter next to her bed. She then headed downstairs to greet her parents.

 

“Goodmorning.” Shinhye sat across from her mom and beside her dad.

 

“Morning, dear.” her father said, as he reached across the table for a side dish.

 

Shinhye gave her dad a smile, but which seemed to be kind of awkward to him.

 

“Are you okay? You seem a little strange.” her dad asked, wondering.

 

Shinhye’s mom already knew that she was acting strange when she came inside of her room, but instead she knew that everyone has problems of their own so she decided not to mention until Shinhye herself will come and confess.

 

“Yeobo, nothings wrong. You’re probably just imagining things.” said her mom, helping her daughter. “You should also hurry and eat, or else you’ll be late for your conference.”

 

“Ah, that’s right. It’s today.” her dad mentioned.


 

***


 

Shinhye wanted to meet her friend since it’s been quite a while since then. She arrived at her front door and rang the doorbell.

 

“Who is it?” Seyoung yelled from behind the door.

 

“It’s me! Your lover!” Shinhye joked, as Seyoung opened the door and hugged her.

 

“It’s been so long! Where have you been? Were you with your bodyguard the entire time, when you decided to ditch me and left me all by myself.” Seyoung teased and nagged her.

 

“Aniya, it’s nothing like that.” she walked inside and sat on her cushion in the living room. “Where are you going?”

 

Shinhye asked since she wasn’t heading towards her direction but to her room and then to the living room and sat facing her.

 

“I was just getting my phone, since it was charging.” Seyoung simply said, and smiled at her. “So, what brings you here?”

 

Shinhye furrow her eyebrows. “What do you mean? To see you of course. What makes you think I’m here for?”

 

“C’mon Shinhye ah, we all know you’re here because, one it’s about Minho, two, it’s about Lee Minho.” Seyoung said, as she counted with her fingers.

 

“Ha-ha,very funny Seyoung.”

 

“For real though, what’s going on?” Seyoung asked, sincerely.

 

She stared at her for a moment. “Tsk, you really know me better than myself.”

 

Seyoung smiled at her. “Of course, that’s why you’re here.”

 

Shinhye shook her head. “I rather not talk about it.”

 

“Spill it out, you know that I’m a stubborn person. Once you mention something, I’m going to hear it until the very end.”

 

“Urgg, he’s such a difficult person to handle! Why can’t he just listen to me?” she finally let herself outrage.

 

“That’s the way! Let it all out! Scream like you’ll kill someone, as long as it’s not me.” Seyoung joked around.


 

***


 

Joon came and knocked on the door to Yonghwa’s room. Holding a tray of fruits and drinks.

 

“Come in.” Yonghwa said, he was looking at a clear board of written strategies with pictures connecting with another.

 

“I figured you might want something to eat and drink while you’re working.” Joon placed the tray on the desk and sat on his bed. “How’s it going? Just asking since I’m not always with you when you’re doing your job.”

 

Yonghwa back away from the board and sat on the chair, examining the board while he took a sip of the drink. “I seemed to connect all the dots, but I’m not sure.”

 

“It’ll come sooner or later.” Joon blinked a few times. “But, something seems to be bothering me lately.”

 

As he said that, Yonghwa turned and looked at him. “What is it?”

 

“I don’t know if it’s just me but, do you feel like you’re being followed? I mean, we did everything smoothly without being caught but, someone seems to be keeping an eye on us.” Joon wondered.

 

Yonghwa took everything that Joon said, and thought for a moment. “Could it be Mr. Park?” he then looked at Joon. “Have we been caught?”

 

“Ayy, that’s impossible. If he knew, why would he still keep you beside his precious daughter.” Joon said.

 

Yonghwa nod agreeing. “There’s only one way to find out. We catch that person.”

 

“How do we do that?”

 

“Here’s the plan.”


 

***


 

“Really? Did he really said that? Unbelieveable!” Seyoung said, as Shinhye was explaining everything to her.

 

“I know. Since then he had not been contacting me lately. I mean, I know I said all those things but, doesn’t he know that girls usually don’t mean what they say. I’m probably exaggerating because it’s not like it’s been a week since that one night.” Shinhye pouted.

 

“Shinhye ah, they’re men. What do you expect from them? They don’t think like we do.” Seyoung comforted her, as she patted Shinhye on the back. “That’s why girls are always the first one who have to apologize first. Guys like to keep their pride.”

 

“So, you’re saying that I have to contact him first?” Shinhye questioned.

 

“Uh, not really, I mean. Sure if you want to but in this case, it should be him to contact you first instead of you.” Seyoung gave her advice.

 

“I see, anyways thank you so much again Seyoung ah. Without you, I would’ve gone crazy. It’s getting late, I should probably get going.” Shinhye headed out to the door as Seyoung followed her.

 

“No problem, but are you sure you’re okay going home by youself. It’s pretty dark outside, you sure you don’t want to sleep over and go home the next day.”

 

“Gwenchana, I can mange. Besides I’m Park Shin Hye, who would want to mess with her.” she chuckled at her own joke.

 

“Alright then, come again Shinhye ah.” Seyoung waved at her.

 

Shinhye hummed and also waved at her and walked out to the sidewalk of the streets. On her way, someone recognized her and followed her from behind. Shinhye didn’t notice as she rubbed her hands against each other since it was cold and brought them to . Suddenly the person behind her grabbed her and shoved her on the wall between the two buildings. Since it was dark she couldn’t tell who it was, and to add to that she was scared at hell.

 

“Moya! Let me go!” Shinhye tried to push the stranger away, but the stranger seemed to force himself onto her, capturing her lips with his. Shinhye shutted tight as the stranger was giving her a passionate kiss, trying to access her closed lip. A tear slid down from her face, since she couldn’t move from the strong grip that was holding onto her wrist that was both pressed onto the wall. Plus, his mouth was pressing too hard against hers that it was difficult for Shinhye to scream for help.

 

Shinhye gave up, no matter how hard she tried it was useless. She couldn’t break free no matter what. The stranger seemed to notice how she stopped struggling and pulled away from the kiss. He finally seemed to notice that she was crying and he felt his face was wet from hers.

 

“Shinhye ah.” the stranger spoke softly, as he released his grip on her and removed the hair strand that was stuck onto her face because of her tears.

 

She looked up to the voice that she feel familiar with. “Lee Minho?”

 

He hummed. “It’s me.”

 

*SMACK*

 

She slapped him. She slapped him hard. Really hard. She didn’t care if her hand stained from the after effect of the slap.

 

“How could you? Why did you do that? Did you know how terrified I was when you did that?” Shinhye yelled at him, as she hit his chest.

 

“I’m sorry! I only did that because that was the only thing that came to mind. When I saw you walking my mind went blink, all I thought of was kissing you. How much I missed you? Didn’t you miss me?” Minho said, as he held onto her and tried to hug her.

 

“No! Let me go!” she removed his arms from hers and walked away from him.

 

But then he grabbed her back into her old position and tried to kiss her again. She avoided his kiss as she struggles.

 

“Stop! Please just stop!” she muttered.

 

Minho stopped and stared intensely at her. “What’s making you hesitate? I’m your boyfriend after all!”

 

Shinhye was just silent until she finally spoke. “Let’s not meet ever again. It’s for the better. You’re not what you used to be.”

 

“And you think breaking it off with me, will make me what I’m used to be.” Minho uttered.

 

Shinhye closed her eyes as she sobs. “Just let me go.”

 

“No!” Minho shouted. “You can’t leave me! You can’t leave me and go to the arms of another. I’m the only one who can have you! You’re mine! No one else can have you but me!”

 

Shinhye was shocked to see what kind of person Minho was truly was. Was this even Lee Minho, who she used to love? All she saw in his eyes were obsession and anger. She didn’t know what else to say. All she knew was that she was scared. She was scared of him. And there was only one person she was praying to come and save her at the moment. She needed him.


 

***


 

I’m back with the next updated chapter!!! For those who have waited so long for this and stayed until the end. Thank you so MUCH.

 

I hope you guys like this chapter because I want to THANK those who were patient and have waited for it to be updated. I HOPE there are still alot of readers still reading this story because that’ll make me VERY happy.


See you on the next update.