Danger

You and Me Against the World

 

 

 

Dohyun lucky escaped from the two. He doesn’t know the reason why or what made Yonghwa just ran away from him but whoever it is he was lucky that he didn’t get caught. When he finally made a stop and rested he took out his phone and dialed a phone number.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” the other line plainly said.

 

“Sir, I’m here to report to you.”

 

“Go ahead.” Mr. Jung replied.

 

“I was almost caught by your son and his assistant. But lucky I got away, should I continue or fall back?”

 

There was silence for a bit. “Continue, but be very careful this time. They know very well now that somethings on to them.”

 

“I’ll be very careful from now on sir. But your son, to be honest it seemed as if he isn’t doing his task very well.” Dohyun said over the phone.

 

“What do you mean? He’s someone who knows very well with what he’s doing.”

 

“Not this time, sir. It seems he’s has fallen for the South’s daughter.”

 

Mr. Jung laughed over the line. “Don’t kid around like that Dohyun ah.” his voice suddenly turned serious. “If you’re lying about everything you say you will suffer the consequence.”

 

“I’m very sure that whatever I'm saying is the truth with no doubt. I’ve even took pictures if you like proofs.”

 

“Send it to me right now!” Mr. Jung check the picture that Dohyun sent and he was fireces. He ended the called right away and gave a evil laugh. “Guards!”

 

“Yes sir.” the guards said in unison.

 

“Send in some people to the South please. It seems as if our Yonghwa is having some troubles.” Mr. Jung stared intensely at the pictures again with Yonghwa kissing Shinhye.


 

***


 

Yonghwa finally arrived home after dropping off Shinhye, only to find Joon sitting in the dining room with all the lights out but with only one light on which is shining above him. He stepped inside, as he closed the door right behind him and walked his way to Joon.

 

“Why are all the lights out?” Yonghwa mentioned as he got in.

 

Joon hushed him. “I’m thinking here.”

 

Yonghwa sat across from Joon. “What are you thinking of?”

 

“Thinking of a way to solve everything here.”

 

“Everything? What do you mean?” Yonghwa replied.

 

“You know I should be scolding you right now because of what happened earlier with the guy we’re suppose to capture but I’m not going to because we have something much more bigger to deal with. What’s got into you?” Joon asked. “You do know that she is the South’s daughter.”

 

“Ara.”

 

“Yonghwa, should I help you?” Joon smirked at him.

 

“Bwo? Help with what?”

 

“With whatever you’re feeling! Let’s go drink! Come on!” Joon dragged him out of the house and walked down the streets to the club.

 

“Yah, Lee Joon what are we doing here. You do know that we didn’t come to South Korea just to play here.” Yonghwa said as they were seated in one of the tables with many.

 

“What about you? Falling in love with the South’s daughter? What were you thinking?” Joon shot back right at him.

 

“It wasn’t my choice. It just happened.” Yonghwa replied. “And yah! Falling in love? Isn’t that going too far.”

 

Yonghwa and Joon continued talking but a loud disruptive noise took their attention. Not from afar, a short lean guy, who seemed really drunk wanted to pick a fight. He kicked tables and threw bottles everywhere.

 

Yonghwa made a face at that person. “Let’s get out of here. It’s so noisy.” he got up and went to the exit door leaving Joon behind.

 

“Yah, we didn’t even get to drink yet!”


 

***


 

The next morning outside of the Park’s resident front door stood Yonghwa right next to the car. It seems that Mr. Park and his family is going to have a meeting with all the citizens. Yonghwa was dressed in his black and white suit with his black tie. Shinhye was the one who got out first before her parents did. The moment she saw Yonghwa’s figure she happily walked towards his back.

 

She cleared to announce her presence to which he turned and faced her with his head bowed. “Yah, don’t act too formal.”

 

Just then her parents came out of the house. “It’s nice to see you Yonghwa. It has been awhile hasn’t it.” Mr. Park greeted him with his own personal bodyguard. “Ah, I would like to introduce you to Yoon Doojoon. Although he prefer to be called Mr. Yoon.”

 

Yonghwa lifted his gaze and bowed to Mr. Yoon formally. “My name is Jung Yonghwa. It’s a pleasant to meet you.” Yonghwa knew that Yoon Doojoon is going to be a problem in the future.

 

On the way to the meeting, every citizens was packed row by row in front of the stage waiting for the meeting. They parked the car and opened the door for the Parks. They made their way and sat on the V.I.P seats near the front row of chairs but Mr. Park was making his way to the stage. While he was making his announcement, guns was heard shooting at the stage. Everyone was screaming, running and pushing past to get away from the event. Mr. Yoon immediately ran to the stage and rescued Mr. Park and took him to the car. While Yonghwa was looking for the shooter he suddenly thought of Shinhye. So went to the spot she was sitting at earlier but she was no where to be found. He panicked but he stayed calm knowing that it won’t help so he went and look for her.

 

“Mrs. Park, have you seen your daughter?” Yonghwa asked immediately when he found her mother.

 

“Ah, Yonghwa ah please find her. She was already missing when her abeoji started making his speech.” Mrs. Park sobbed holding onto Yonghwa’s arm.

 

“Deh, I’ll find her immediately so don’t worry and please safely get back to the car.” Yonghwa was slowly pushing past people that was still running. With all the people that is still running is making it harder to find where Shinhye was. He turned his head to look around and the back of a female caught his attention so he ran to her but people kept pushing me and crowding him.

 

“Excuse me.” Yonghwa said as he ran past several people. “Shinhye ah! Yah, Park Shinhye!” he yelled but she didn’t respond or turned around to face him.

 

The moment he came close to her he pulled her arm and turned her to face him but she was just another random girl. “Sorry.” he released her and stood on his spot not moving. But then someone else ran and hugged him from behind. He looked down and saw those familiar hands that once hugged him just like that.

 

“Shinhye ah!” he quickly release her grip around his waist and faced her. “Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?”

 

She only shook her head to which Yonghwa held her hand. “Get ready to run.” he warned her.


 

***


 

Hello YONGSHINNERS, it’s been awhile hasn’t it. I was totally stuck on how to write this chapter and it frustrated me. But I finally got this capture done and I’m very sorry if it’s boring. I truly am….sniff sniff


But please, STAY WITH ME~~~ Your COMMENTS is what keeps me ALIVE!