Don’t Worry About Me

You and Me Against the World

 

 

 

Everyone was evacuated to safety when the shooters left, accomplishing what they wanted, to scare the public’s view for the mean time. At the parking lot where Mr. and Mrs. Park were waiting for their daughter, from afar came Yonghwa and Shinhye.

 

“Honey, are you okay? You’re not hurt anywhere are you?” Mrs. Park worriedly ask her daughter as she grabbed her and check anywhere on her body to see if there was any injury.

 

“No omma, I’m perfectly fine. How about you and appa?” Shinhye returned the question back at them.

 

“We’re fine dear.” Mrs. Park replied.

 

“Keep the questions for later. Right now isn’t the right time. Let’s hurry and get in the car.” Mr. Park suggested and sat at the back seat along with his family.

 

They finally arrived at the Park’s resident as Mr. Yoon guided them inside leaving Yonghwa behind. Yonghwa then decided to head home since it was a long and tiring day with all that happened today. But there was something that bothered him about the accident along his way home.

 

“Hey man, I heard about the shooting that took place at the meeting where Mr. Park was going to make a speech.” Joon appear out of nowhere. “I would say that, that was the perfect scene to finish our mission.”

 

“How did you know?” Yonghwa face him curiously as he headed to his room and took off his suit.

 

“Hm? It’s all over the news. Wae? You didn’t know?” Joon frowned at him as he leaned on the door.

 

“No, it’s just felt really weird.” Yonghwa pulled on his tie to loosen his collar.

 

“What felt weird?”

 

“How Mr. Park was just standing there in a very wide area and the people that were shooting were clearly shooting towards the stage but not really at him?” Yonghwa thought out loud.

 

“Not everyone is good at aiming as you Yonghwa. So, there’s a possibility that they just weren’t good at shooting.” Joon said, with his arms crossed. “Wait, were you hoping that they could of have shot Mr. Park! How heartless are you Yonghwa, and you’re dating his daughter.”

 

Yonghwa only glared at Joon. “What are you even saying Lee Joon? Did I say that I was hoping that they could’ve shot him? I was only pointing out the fact that they weren't even shooting at him.”

 

“Mian, I was just trying to be dramatic over here. By the way, what are you going to do about this mission. I mean, judging from the fact that you are dating her what are you going to do? What’s your new plan now?” Joon asked, wondering.

 

Yonghwa just stood still for awhile and then took off his tie. “All I know is that once abeoji finds out about this….what I’m afraid is that he’s going to soon find my weakness and use it against me because he knows that he can’t control me forever.”

 

“Your weakness, huh. I didn’t know a person like you had any weaknesses.” Joon pointed out.

 

“I didn’t until now.” Yonghwa smirked at the thought of her. “To be honest, she….makes me feel alive during those 21 years of suffering. And I don’t know how she does it.”

 

Joon nodded. “So she’s that special, huh?”

 

Yonghwa turned and faced him. “Very.”

 

“Okay! Deal!” Joon stood up straight as he clapped his hands once. “I don’t know how we’re going to turned out in the future because I’m not a fortune teller but, whatever you do I’ll always have your back.”

 

Yonghwa sincerely gave Joon a smile. “I appreciate it but you don’t have to you know. I’m okay on my own and you going against me.”

 

“You’re telling me that but the look in your eyes is saying the opposite. We’re brothers, not by bloodlines but we’re still brothers and we stick together until the end. Dead or alive.” Joon said. “And beside it’s good to see you smiling again because the last time was when you were 5 years old.”

 

“Were you secretly in love with me the whole entire time?” Yonghwa jokely said. “Even I can’t even remember when was the last time?”

 

“Yah, who would ever love a cold and heartless guy like you? I’m even surprise that Park Shinhye ssi would even date you.” Joon joked along.

 

They were joking with each other until the sound of the door bell stole their attention. So, Yonghwa went to check to see who it was.

 

“Who is it?” Joon came from behind and took a peek over Yonghwa’s shoulder. “Ohhh, it’s Park Shinhye ssi. She’s looking extra cute today.” Joon .

 

Yonghwa pushed Joon’s face away from the screen to stop him from spazzing too much. “I’ll be heading out now.”

 

“Oh, I know.” he grinned at Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa headed out the door and into the lobby and then out the of it. He was the first one to see her first since her back was facing him, and it was true about what Joon said earlier. About Shinhye looking extra cute today but to Yonghwa, Shinhye looks gorgeous everyday in his eyes but he was trying not to show it.

 

“Annyeong.” he whispered near her ear huskily just for her to hear.

 

“Oh, Yonghwa ah.” Shinhye surprisely said as she faced him.

 

“Is it really okay for you to go outside? Shouldn’t you be at home?” Yonghwa worriedly asked.

 

Shinhye wrapped her arms around his waist and embraced him. “I’m okay. I really am. Ah, right are you hurt anywhere!?” she pulled away enough just to look at him but still has her hands around him.

 

Yonghwa choked out a small laugh. “I’m okay. You shouldn’t worry about me.”

 

Shinhye frowned at him. “Wae?”

 

“Did your abeoji gave you permission to go outside?” Yonghwa diverted the topic.

 

“Ani, I sneaked out. Gaja!” she slide down her hands that were glued around his waist and pulled his hand that she just held.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Bimil (secret).” she gave him a sweet smile and then pulled him again to her destination.


 

***


Another update GUYS~~~ Hope you enjoy!!!