Time With You

You and Me Against the World

 

 

 

Yonghwa offered Shinhye a ride since she was complaining and he sort of pity her because there’s a dark and hurtful secret that she doesn’t know. He doesn’t know why he’s not saying anything to her about it. Is it because it’s none of his problem? Or is it because he just doesn’t want her to get hurt? Whichever it is he decided to just keep shut about it because only time will tell the truth. But for today he wanted to take her somewhere because he was just curious.

 

They just passed by the Park’s resident just now which made Shinhye confused.

 

“Uhm…” Shinhye broke the silence that was inside the car the whole time because no one dare spoke. “You just passed it.” she took a peek at Yonghwa.

 

He didn’t respond to her but instead just kept his gaze forward pretending not to hear her.

 

“Yah! I said you just passed it!” Shinhye raised her voice.

 

“Ara.” Yonghwa irritatedly replied.

 

“Ara? Then where are we going then?” she asked with a worried face.

 

“You’ll know when we get there.”

 

Shinhye glared at him because of his response and crossed her arm while she sat facing forward away from him.


 

***


 

They finally arrived at Yonghwa’s destination which took them about a couple of hours which isn’t too long.

 

“Why are we here?” Shinhye spoke as she got out of the car and stared at Yonghwa.

 

“Just because.” Yonghwa sighed and stuff his hands inside of his pockets. “Have you ever been to this place?”

 

“The amusement park?” Shinhye asked with a confuse look on her face as she turned to stare at the park.

 

“Amusement park? Is that what it’s called?”

 

“Deh. Mwo-yah, you’re acting as if you never heard of this place.” Shinhye laughed a bit but was cut off because Yonghwa just stared at her with a blank face.

 

She cleared . “You’ve….never been to an amusement park before?”

 

He shook his head.

 

“Mwo-yah. What kind of childhood did you have then? Every child in the world will at least know, but here you are dumbfounded.” Shinhye said.

 

“Let’s just say that my childhood wasn’t like the rest of the other kids. Or where I’m from didn’t have this kind of places.” Yonghwa explained. “Since I know what it’s called now, we can leave.”

 

He turned around but Shinhye held his arm. “Ga-ja.” she said and smiled at him and dragged him along with her into the park.

 

Yonghwa’s heart skipped a beat when she held his arm and her smile froze him. Since then his heart seems to never stop racing.


 

***


 

They were going from rides to rides. This seems to be the first time they both got along pretty well instead of arguing or getting on each other’s nerve. She was smiling the entire time while Yonghwa was taking a couple of stolen glance at her. He would actually smile and look at her but then he’ll quickly shake it off when she turns and drag him along with her.

 

“Aren’t you tired?” Yonghwa asked because she was running from here to there.

 

“Hmm? No, I’m actually full of energy today. I don’t know why.” she takes a peek at him. “Probably because you’re here with me.”

 

Yonghwa shifted his head and stared at her in disbelief. “Is she playing with me?” he thought.

 

Shinhye saw his face and after she said that. “I mean by you here giving me energy! Oh, look at that!” she ran to the counter that she pointed changing the topic while blushing.

 

Yonghwa watched her trying to shoot a toy gun at the target. “Tsk.” he chuckled at her because she kept missing the target.

 

He walked towards her.

 

“If you shoot like that you’re never going to hit it.”

 

So he went behind her and wrapped his arms around her and placed his hands onto hers and held the toy gun properly placing her hands where to hold. Shinhye stiffened when he back hugged her and held her hands suddenly. She sort of felt uncomfortable since his muscular chest was touching her back. So she took a deep breath and slowly exhale trying to pay attention to what he was trying to do.

 

“Now shoot.” he huskily whispered next to her ear.

 

She pulled the trigger and it automatically hitted the target.

 

“Oh!” she turned her head and smiled brightly at Yonghwa. “I shot it! I did it!”

 

Yonghwa watched her in amazement as he secretly smiles as she happily chooses her prize. She walked to Yonghwa with her two bears that she had won and the person who worked at the counter gave her an extra one because of her beauty.

 

“Here, this one is for you.” she handed the bear with brown ears to him.

 

Yonghwa looked at the bear and then at her. “Why are you giving it to me?”

 

“Just take it. You helped me in getting this.”

 

He grabbed the bear from her. “Wouldn’t this be a couple bear? Why aren’t you giving this to your boyfriend?” he wondered.

 

“W-who said that it was a couple bear! I’m just giving it to you because you helped me in getting this!” she defended and walked away.

 

He smirked at her. “Yah! Where are you going?” and he chased after her.


 

***


 

Yonghwa and Shinhye drove back leaving the paradise since it was already night. When she got out of the car Yonghwa also got out.

 

“You don’t have to walk me.” Shinhye said quite embarrassed.

 

“No, I have to. I’m your bodyguard after all.” Yonghwa made a sign for her to walk first.

 

On their way, there was a figure ahead of them. That figure seems to be a man, looks like he was waiting for someone. When he saw Shinhye walking with another guy other than himself he walked towards them wanting to start something.

 

“Oh, so the reason why you weren’t answering your phone was because of this jerk!” he grabbed Yonghwa by the collar in anger.

 

“Minho oppa! What are you talking about? Let him go! Why are you like this?” Shinhye grabbed Minho’s hand but he was stronger than her which didn’t help.

 

“Why am I like this? You really don’t know! If you saw me with a girl how would you feel? Huh!” Minho screamed at her.

 

Yonghwa glared at him because he knew the truth, Minho was already meeting different kinds of girls and who knows what he did with them. Here he is acting all loyal to her as if she was the only one for him, as if he never cheated.

 

Yonghwa grabbed Minho’s hand that was by his collar and squeezed it really tight. Minho then let go of him and rubbed his hands.

 

“You’re really ing pissing me off.” Minho said as he gritted his teeth.

 

“Oppa, it’s not what you think! You got it all wrong!” Shinhye tried to explained to him.

 

“Shut up! I don’t want to listen to anything you have to say right now!” he yelled with his eyes fixed onto Yonghwa.

 

“Oppa.” Shinhye was shocked with what she heard from him. Of course they would sometimes get into an argument but he’d never raised his voice at her that high before and the fact that he didn’t trust her hurted her.

 

Yonghwa stared at Shinhye’s hurt expression and right back at Minho but with a intense glare.

 

“What are you looking at? Can’t talk? Cats got your tongue?” Minho mocked.

 

Yonghwa only smirked at him which seemed to pissed him off even more.

 

“Say something you little punk before I sock you right in your pretty boy face!” Minho threatened as he grabbed Yonghwa by the collar again.

 

“Oppa! Geu-man-hae!” Shinhye cried out.

 

Minho punched Yonghwa in the face and he thought that it was over because anyone who gets punched by him would eventually pass out. But Yonghwa did not, compare to him his punch was nothing compared to his father. So when Minho punched him, Yonghwa quickly face him again staring at him intensely.

 

“You call that a punch.” Yonghwa said it low enough for him to hear.

 

“Acting tough because of her, huh?” Minho nodded his head getting ready to punch him again.

 

“I think it’s the opposite.” Yonghwa lastly replied, when Minho swinged his fist harder this time.

 

Before Minho could even land his fist on Yonghwa, Yonghwa grabbed his arm and twisted it. Now Yonghwa’s behind Minho with one of his arm behind his back.

 

“What the fu-” Minho was shocked of how fast he was. “Ahhh, let go!” he yelled as he felt the pain on his shoulder that was locked behind of him.

 

“Now why would I do that? I’m just trying to tame a dog here.” Yonghwa cockily said.

 

Minho gave out a slight chuckle. “A dog, huh?”

 

Yonghwa flinched when a pair of trembly hands touched him. “Je-bal...geu-man-hae. Let’s just go, please.”

 

With that said, Yonghwa released and slightly pushed Minho away and only had eyes on Shinhye.

 

“Let’s go any where but here.” Shinhye whispered to him, and held his hand tightly feeling scared.

 

“Ga-ja.” Yonghwa gave Shinhye a brief smile and intertwined his hand with hers.

 

“Not so fast. Shinhye-yah, I’m sorry okay. Don’t leave like this. Don’t leave with another man that isn’t me.” Minho pleaded.

 

Shinhye’s back was facing him. She didn’t say anything.

 

“When you feel like you’re ready to listen to everything and have a open minded. Only then I’ll come back to you. Right now isn’t the right time.” Shinhye only said and dragged Yonghwa with her.


 

***


 

They were inside of Yonghwa’s car again. It was silent but both of them didn’t mind. It was actually comforting to her and even for him. Until Yonghwa decided to break it.

 

“You sure you don’t want to go back?” Yonghwa mentioned.

 

“Back where?” Shinhye pretended not to know.

 

“Back to your house. Your parents must be worried.”

 

She turned to face him. “Why are you like that?”

 

“Like what?”

 

She was about to say something, but she stopped herself. “Nothing.”

 

She turned her face away from his and looked out the window next to her.

 

Yonghwa sigh. “I’ll take that as a yes, that you’ll go back.” he said, as he started the engine and drove off.


 

***


 

Hey everyone, it’s been so long right, I sincerely apologize for that. Just to make sure, I haven’t forgotten about you guys and our dear couple. I was just putting this on hold because a lot of things have been happening and I just couldn’t find the right time to get started. And I was also reading some fanfics so I apologize.


Anyways, hope you like the chapter and plz leave some comments below. I really miss reading them.