ii. Bed Conversations

Kencentric One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pair:  NEo focus (friendship) ; NaVi + KEo (implied relationship) 

Hakyeon watches Taekwoon freefalls on the sofa exactly a meter beside him, looking like a lifeless doll. He just finished practicing and it was for his vocals not his body so Hakyeon took it as a chance to carry out a rare conversation with the younger lad. 

 

“Tired?” he asks as he scoots closer to the seemingly exhausted member. It only earned him an incredulous look from Taekwoon before he was completely ignored again.

 

Hakyeon may deny it but he really hates when Taekwoon disregard his worry. So even with a bitter smile he gulps in the irritation and focuses on a good counterattack the latter deserves.  “Had second round last night with Jaewhannie?”

 

Taekwoon looked instantly panicked and the eldest couldn’t help but to laugh at that in triumph. He loves teasing Taekwoon because it’s something the younger lad was really weak at.

 

“Oh, come on! We all know what’s going on inside the dorm when you both thought we weren’t there,”

 

“It’s n-not that okay,” Taekwoon replies in a stutter that only made Hakyeon’s laughter more hateful. “S-stop laughing,”

 

“Sorry,” Hakyeon replies half heartedly, teary eyed. He fixes himself up a little and tries a different approach. “What’s up though, you look… drained?” 

 

Taekwoon looks down on his palms and started scanning the room as if his collecting his thoughts that Hakyeon scattered moments ago with his uncomfortable questions. His mouth opens and closes but just an exasperated sigh escapes from it in the end. Taekwoon looks down to his clammy looking hands and then back to the corners of the room much to Hakyeon’s own frustration, no words are still coming out from his mouth but heavier sighs.

 

“You know it’s not too late for you to go to a speech specialist or something,” Hakyeon suggested mockingly which earned him an expected glare from the younger and a threatening fist on the air. “Hey I’m just trying to help you out here and all you gave me is a sigh,”

 

“It’s none of your business…” Taekwoon taunted but his voice was laced with uncertainty which never happened before.

 

Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon and evaluates him silently before he takes offense on the boy’s rudeness. He makes a mental note on how Taekwoon looks a little worse recently. He looks distressed despite the fact most people already finds him that way. His lips were also quivering as if there are words trying to push its way out from it. It ticks off the leader more. 

 

“Spit it out,” Hakyeon voices out impatiently, his voice making a clear line of dominance towards the usual alpha of the group. The younger lad moved away from him a little, looking elsewhere again. “You know I’m going to be here the whole time Jung Taekwoon until you say whatever it is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter