Forgive & Forget: Because It's Christmas [1/2]

Kencentric One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pair: KEo + OT6

Part 1

Taekwoon enters the dorm hastily, obviously pissed as he slams the door to his room. Hakyeon, who comes in next with the rest of the younger members tailing behind him, sighs but didn’t say anything anymore nor bothered to at all. He just turned to the manager and bid the middle-aged man goodbye with a look that reads ‘he’ll take care of the rest from there’. The manager, who seemed to get it, did leave them alone; trusting the boys to fix the matter themselves. It’s Christmas after all.

 

The problem started when they were preparing for their VIXX TV broadcast. Hakyeon happened to suggest that they should give Starlights a special present for Christmas; a present that all of their fans, internationally and locally, would like and enjoy. It was just an innocent idea to celebrate the holidays and so everyone, except Taekwoon whom was dozing off a little with his mp3 on as usual, tried to throw in their suggestions for it. The gift giving they have in mind though, slowly turned out to be harder than they had expected it to be. Most of their ideas weren’t practical and won’t be fair for the fans around the globe so it almost made them give up the whole plan until Ken, who was oddly quiet the whole time, clasped his hands together and looked at them with bright orbs and ever so inviting smile.  

“Let’s release our ‘I Got A Boy’ dance rehearsal video!”

It’s like someone broke a glass and shattered the moment when Taekwoon, whom they all thought weren’t listening, dropped his mp3 and glowered at them as he wordlessly dared them to try and release it. However, to the second eldest dismay, everyone seemed to have grown some balls to pursue the idea that he utterly dislikes. Wonsik even went as far as to defend the whole idea of releasing it, telling him that the Starlights already seen him dance it already so there won’t be any reason for him to get shy about it. Plus it is not to embarrass him or anyone but to simply thank the fans for their hardwork. Hongbin even added that it was the request of most international Starlights who commented on their channel after they released a short clip of it in one of their VIXX TV episodes. Taekwoon actually knows that as well so he was even more speechless than he already was to come up with any type of retaliation to stop the inevitable. He just resorted to implementing the cold war against everyone.

“I’m ignoring everyone…”

The recording of VIXX TV ended and he really did ignore everyone the whole time, including the staffs. He did talk to greet their fans but the rest of the film, he was in his own world; trying his best to avoid as much contact as he could to the members. Even if he felt like he wanted to play a long with s, he stubbornly stopped himself and held it in. When he was at his limits, he punched Ken on the shoulder for even daring to act friendly with him when he’s the one who fed their members the idea of releasing that forsaken video that they promised him not to broadcast  in exchange for his effort to dancing his parts properly. 

 

 

“Hyung?”

 

Taekwoon hears the voice he didn’t want to hear the most. He buries himself more under his blanket, hoping Jaehwan would leave him alone for now. He can hear that upset tone from the younger lad but he was too angry at him to even give a damn about it. Taekwoon thinks that he should be the only one upset that very moment.

“I know it’s my fault but—“

“Leave me alone,” he mumbles softly, trying his best to keep his cool. He really just needed to calm his nerves down before he can face them.

“Please don’t get mad—“

“Get out…”

“Hyu—“

“Leave. Now.” Taekwoon clicks his tongue, gripping on his sheets tightly and turning to his side to face Jaehwan and glare at him; hoping it will scare him off.

“Taekwoonie hyung…“ Jaehwan only mumbles, taking a step forward instead of leaving. He looked frightened even in the dark but he held it in. “Sorry hyu—“

“I said get out! Are you a kid?!” Taekwoon snapped, sitting up and looking straight at younger main vocal whose eyes were even more dominated with fear.

“How many times do I have to repeat myself in order for you to LEAVE ME?! I HATE YOU!”

“Yah! Jung Taekwoonssi!” Hakyeon busted in the room, armed with his pitchy voice as he glared at the second eldest who just slumped back on his bed. He placed an arm over Jaehwan’s slightly trembling shoulder.

“That’s going way too far!”

Taekwoon didn’t say anything anymore and just covered himself with his blanket again, putting a pillow over his ear to block away everyone’s noise and wishing for sleep to take over him.  He still heard the rest of Hakyeon’s ruthless nagging in the end but was reluctant to even make any sense of it. Only when the door slammed and brought back the silence inside the room, did the guilt wash over him. He didn’t mean to act like a baby who’s having a temper tantrum at them. He was just very upset at the moment.

 

 

I’m sorry hyungie…

 

Taekwoon knitted his eyebrows together when a cold breath tickled his ears and woke him up. He seemed to have slept through the whole evening after all the drama. A yawn escaped his lips and he turns slowly to the side expecting to see the owner of the voice but found no one. There was an empty space between him and Hakyeon.

“Where did Jaehwan go?” he wonders as he rubbed his left eye gently and straightened himself up to check the hall. He comes out surprised at the chilling cold that spreads to their living room area. He thought the thermostat had gone bad again but was surprised when he sees the entrance door slightly gaped, explaining the cold temperature.

“Damn, why is it so chilly?” Hakyeon mutters sleepily from behind him. “Where’s Jaehwannie?”

“I was looking for him…” Taekwoon trailed off before his eyes widen and he started spontaneously scrambling for his stuffs. “Move!”

“Wae!? What’s going on?” Hakyeon asked as he got immediately panicky, seeing the main vocal hurriedly dressing up.

“I found the front door unlocked,” Taekwoon only tells h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter