Smitten

Kencentric One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonsik is totally smitten by him and almost everyone knows it. He even admits it himself.

He was painfully obvious anyway, because first of all, he’s not trying to hide it and second, it’s really hard to hide it even if he wills himself too. Wonsik can catch only a glimpse of a goofy Jaehwan from across the room and he’ll be cooing him from his side, even if he’s in the middle of an interview or doing something important.  Hakyeon, who’s equally stuck to Jaehwan by the hip with their joined schedules, generously reprimands him about it every time the latter catches him admiring the other way too much. And he’s not trying to be discreet about it whatsoever, because as pretty as his face is, his words are pretty vulgar and just…well filthy. (“Kim Wonsik, I swear to god, you’ll be too caught up with Jaehwan’s pretty face one of these days that you’ll end up suddenly ually assaulting him on-stage and his parents will sue you, and we’re all gonna be jobless! I’ll kill you for that, so snap out of it!”)

Don’t get him wrong; as much as he’s known to be the dirtiest member hygienically, his thoughts are absolutely clean. He had never imagined Jaehwan in that light, just because he’s cute as . Well... minus the time he looks really alluring on-stage and is doing a body roll for Eternity, then maybe… he did have that kind of thought, sorta. But the point is that wasn’t the only thought inside his head when he looks at Jaehwan nor the majority of it even. He’s not that much of a ert!

He just adores Jaehwan so much. Everything the latter does makes his heartbeat quicker and takes a bit of his breath away. He won’t even deny that if anyone dared to ask because he likes the feeling and doesn’t really want to stop it. He does like Jaehwan—evidently—but his thoughts are merely driven by wanting to hold Jaehwan close to his side, like on the couch with the cutie main vocal resting against him while they watch television. Sometimes his mind gets a bit creative, imagining picking up a horror movie to watch with the latter so skinship will come in more naturally, because he knows Jaehwan would cuddle closer to him to hide his face on Wonsik’s chest to avoid that foreboding jump scare scene or when the characters startle him when they scream too loud. Wonsik imagines himself, just being there, protecting him and cooing him the whole night until Jaehwan’s fast asleep in his arms. His thoughts are a lot more sappy-romantic than lustful, like Hakyeon and rest assumes.   

But you know what Wonsik really wants that doesn’t even have to involve physical contact at all? It is to laugh with Jaehwan. He wants to laugh with Jaehwan a lot, whether it’s him who caused it or some other people. Sure it’s a lot nicer if he’s the reason behind it, but for the most part as long as Jaehwan is laughing, that giggly and pitchy laughter, all that really matters to Wonsik was him being present whenever it happens. Only because he thinks Jaehwan looks the most beautiful when he laughs, and he wants to witness it every time. Jaehwan, just being happy and bright, makes Wonsik feel just as good. And he’s pretty sure, everyone in his team feels the same way, they aren’t just blunt as Wonsik or just don’t strongly feel the need to show it as much as the rapper does on a daily basis.

Wonsik likes Jaehwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter