Mutual

Kencentric One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pair: KEo

“Jaehwan hyung’s room is colder because his heater isn’t working properly…”

 

Taekwoon barges in Jaehwan’s room a little too loudly after realizing he had already wasted the whole twenty minutes outside the younger's room like a creep, just planning how to tell the latter that he's willing to let him stay in his room for the mean time. It's usually Hyuk who invites Jaehwan over in his shared room when the rapper's out but Wonsik came home to get a break from his studio and sleep in a real bed so the space is occupied. Although Hyuk could still let him share bed, Jaehwan needed proper sleep and Wonsik's snoring will make it difficult for him. Hakyeon, on the other hand seemed to have forgotten about the broken heater completely, and Jaehwan is not the one to remind anyone about anything so that leaves Taekwoon and his conscience to resolve it.

Conscience or not, the image of Jaehwan sleeping soundly next to him in their previous flat brought a rush of nostalgia that his mind couldn't run away from. Also, Jaehwan's definitely awake now thanks to his grand entrance.

Jaehwan immediately kneels on his bed facing the older male, clearly alarmed but still half asleep; his brows are knitted together, eyes still shut and his lips in an automatic pout. He looks completely disheveled with his pajama top half-way unfastened. Usually, Taekwoon would feel quite bothered with Jaehwan showing some skin without a care but he's too busy looking at the other's face. Jaehwan looks a bit bloated already, but it’s a known fact he looks cuter that way because it's softens up his sharp features. He looked so soft Taekwoon almost forgot why he was there to begin with. He composes himself though and approaches the younger who was struggling to sit up properly while keeping himself awake.

When Jaehwan slightly tipped forward, Taekwoon swiftly secures him by the wrist and helps him up. However, Jaehwan’s body is not functioning properly with his sleepy state and he falls right into Taekwoon's with his free arm clumsily wounding around Taekwoon’s waist and fingers tightly holding the back of the elder’s shirt as leverage—They look like they’re just about to dance in a slow music together and the older vocal, prays to the heavens to not let anyone walk in on them now. 

“Is it…morning already?” Jaehwan asks in between yawns, clearly unfaze with whatever's happening. He just sleepily hung his head in between Taekwoon’s neck and shoulder, appreciating the warmth radiating off of the elder. “It felt like I was only asleep for a few minutes—Why are you so warm, hyung? Are you sick?”

Taekwoon props him up a bit to give him a proper footing and to get Jaehwan's soft lips on his neck. 

“No, you’re just too cold. You aren’t sleeping here today.” Taekwoon tells him with finality, dragging the younger out of his room in no time.  Jaehwan whines behind his back but he ignored it until they get inside his room where it’s relatively warmer.

 

 

Getting Jaehwan out of his room and into his is done, but the last and final step had Taekwoon looking at his own bed like it offended him personally.

 

What could be so hard in asking Jaehwan to bed with him? They’re just going to sleep next to each other like the old times. It has been awhile, but that shouldn't be a problem right? Right. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter