Compensatory Ficlet [Part 2]

Kencentric One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyung (RavEn) ; 397wc

Jaehwan raised an unamused eyebrow.  “You’re not going to call me ‘hyung’ anymore?”

“Mhm.” Wonsik nodded. “Oh come on! We’re in a relationship.”

This time, Jaehwan clicks his tongue in distaste but his cheeks didn’t fail to turn red upon mentioning their ‘relationship’.

“But we made a deal.” He insisted, brushing his hair up.  “You’re only allowed to not call me hyung after your birthday and before mine because then we’re of the same age.”

It was Wonsik’s turn to make an annoyed sound apart from the noise his shoes were already making as he walks his way behind the older lad—both of them are now facing the vanity mirror. He sees Jaehwan resisting to pout to put up a good rebuttal and he tries not to laugh it off.

“It doesn’t count anymore,” the rapper whispers, lip brushing against the main vocal’s ear. “Just like it doesn’t count when I make love with you.”

Jaehwan slightly turns to the younger, still looking annoyed but more at the fact that he regretted removing the foundation on his face that could’ve hide his blush. Him blushing just makes all his argument invalid. And really, based on that smirk Ravi already had on display,—when he turns back to watch their reflection together—the argument is practically over.

“Look, I’m not trying to make you less of a man Jaehwan-ah” –Jaehwan flinches at that, even more so when Wonsik wraps his arms around his waist slowly—“Nor am I trying to disrespect you as someone older. I just think it’ll be nice to drop formalities like most couples do because that’s what we are now.”

“It’s not like, I think I’ll be less of a man—“ Jaehwan pauses when Wonsik placed a small kiss on the back of his ears.  His breath hitches a little but the younger’s male reaction was abrupt, smiling already. He sighs softly. “Aish... nevermind. Do whatever you want, Wonsikku.”

Wonsik smiles grew even wider before he spun the older male, guides his arms around his neck and pressed their foreheads together.

 “I love you Jaehwan-ah.”

“I love you too, pabo.” Jaehwan leans in and kisses him softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter