i. Twist

Kencentric One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pair: KEo

Jaehwan watches Taekwoon pace around the room as he fills the absence of their members with his loud footsteps. Hakyeon and the magnaes were out after losing in rock-paper-and-scissors. Their consequence was to buy Jaehwan's requested snacks within ten minutes or they will be his slave the next day. Taekwoon who locked himself earlier in the room only came out a minute or two after they all left scrambling like fishes out of water.

 

Taekwoon looked clearly uneasy and  It made him uneasy too.

 

“Hyung is there something bothering you?” Jaehwan finally asked after giving it a thought, still a little wary of Taekwoon’s possible reaction to his question. The younger lad knew all too well that if he suddenly turns violent, he is in grave danger without Wonshik and Hakyeon present to save him. 

 

Taekwoon, to his relief, just gave him a sigh in reply and continued to pace around. Many things gradually plagued Jaehwan’s head the first five minutes he was ignored by the older. The one-sided tension from Taekwoon was eating him inside. The older lad looked like a ticking time-bomb that was thrown to him amidst a chaos and he didn't know what to do. He was going to explode with him. Jaehwan gulps on the horrid thought and Taekwoon turns to him, hearing the small noise he just made. His aura was of course dark around the younger lad who was already thinking of escape routes in their small dorm if only they aren’t all close to where Taekwoon was standing. 

 

The older comes closer and Jaehwan almost screamed in fright but halted just in time to hear the older’s impending dilemma that from the younger's perspective, almost sounded like a whine. 

 

“I don’t know how to entertain people besides singing,” Taekwoon confesses, head resting on Jaehwan’s right shoulder all of a sudden.

 

“I…think you entertain them on your own little ways,” Jaehwan replies worriedly and still a little bit cautious to where their impending and extremely rare conversation is heading to.

 

“I’m not cute nor am I funny,” Taekwoon insists negatively while shaking his head and rubbing it unconsciously on the younger lad’s stiffened shoulder.

 

Jaehwan rolled his eyes and wanted to point that he is being cute—like a cat—that moment but Taekwoon is talking about serious(probably) things with him or at least trying to. Him of all people. Jaehwan couldn't shake the fact he feels a little special and high all of a sudden. Taekwoon never really comes up to him like that. It was always the members who approach him first with the exemption of Hakyeon, whom Taekwoon clearly respects and disrespects at the same time. 

 

“I don’t know what you want me to say...” Jaehwan admitted bravely trying to look at the older’s face but seen only his dark locks and his mouth in a thin line like the usual. “I really think you’re doing okay just by being yourself, hyung,”

 

“I’m not as good as you though,” Taekwoon sits u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter