Chapter 9

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun’s POV:

 

Soohyun wake up, but couldn’t find his wife next to him. His mind flashback to what happened last night, and he can’t stop himself smiling. He’s not dreaming of course, and it was a delicious lovemaking they have done last night. Sweeter than the first time they did a year ago (since they both drunk those time and last night wasn’t)

 

He get up and went to bathroom to take a bath, of course he need to go to the office but why he felt he lazily feels not to come at work today, he just wanted to stay here at home, with his lovely wife and make love to her all day until night, but that’s impossible for now.

 

Meanwhile at the Nursery Room

 

Suzy’s POV:

 

Suzy is watching her baby crawling and playing with her toys but her mind is captured of what happened to her and her husband last night.

 

“Aishh…how could I face with him after what happened?” she said to herself, then she just notice Sue Ri innocently staring her up, so she smiles back to her daughter.

 

“Baby, what do mommy need to do now?” she asking her daughter

 

Sue Ri just looking at her innocently…”mom…mom…” she only speak then back to play with her toys again.

 

Suzy just sighs

 

Minute after

 

She’s about to go out from the nursery room with Sue Ri with her when Soohyun open the nursery room door with her surprised. She even held her breath again after seeing him with his office attire, fresh from shower, smiling to her.

 

“Good morning” he smiles to her, before he walks and gets their daughter from her

 

“Good morning baby, how’s my angel?” he talks to Sue Ri as he carrying her on his arms, Sue Ri just made baby talks “da…da..da…”while playing Soohyun’s necktie.

 

Awkwardly Suzy try to smile at him

 

“I have to go now” he looks to her before kiss his daughter cheeks “daddy will go for now angel, be a good girl, arasso?” then he gives Sue Ri to Suzy again…”gotta go…”

 

He leans to her quickly and give her a quick soft kiss on her lips before he smiles again to her and turns back to go.

 

Suzy is surprised but she didn’t react, when he turns back, she can’t help herself carve a smile before she looks to Sue Ri who’s looking to her also innocently…”da…da…mmm…” Sue Ri speak while touching her lips softly (as if the child telling her “daddy kiss you mommy” hehehe)

 

Soohyun’s POV:

 

He knows her wife feeling awkward with their situation right now. And to lessen and to make their atmosphere together smoothly, he needs to act normal regardless of what happened to them last night, though the truth is when he saw her a while ago all he wanted to do is to take her all again on his arms.

 

Silly him, but he’s going crazy with his dearly wife.

 

But of course, he’s also worried, after what happened to them though they need to act as a normal married couple for now?

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile

 

Jinwoon: Your not leaving Ji, you didn’t mean that! (He’s following her while fixing her things)

Jiyeon: Looks Jinwoon, I already explain to you everything, can’t you understand?

Jinwoon: I can’t (He shouted)

 

Jiyeon turn to him surprised

Jiyeon: Jinwoon-ah…(almost whispered, she never seen Jinwoon as angry as this moment)

Jinwoon: Look, when you broke up with me you never ever heard a single word from me. I let you to do what you want even it’s killing me and now you’ll going to leave me? This is too much punishment Jieyon-ah!

Jiyeon: What punishment? (She’s confuse)

Jinwoon: Damn it! You know how much I love you but why are you doing this to me? (He started to break down)

 

Jiyeon was frozen on her place while seeing her ex-boyfriend started to sob, he never saw any man crying for a woman, only Jinwoon this time and for the fact that they already broke up year ago.

 

Jinwoon sat down next to her bed where here luggage and clothes all mess up after Jinwoon stop her from leaving.

 

Jinwoon: How could I win you back if you going to leave me like that?

 

Jiyeon’s POV:

 

Seeing him right now broken her heart into pieces. Yes, their relationship for the past year was purely friendship but Suzy is right, despite of their break up a year ago, she can’t deny that the love she have for Jinwoon was still there and strong, and Jinwoon didn’t failed to act still as her boyfriend even he knows everything was over for both of them.

 

“OVER” is not the word to be exact, yes…they broke up but still they love each other beyond friendship.

 

She’s only 15 when Jinwoon became her boyfriend (he’s 16 those times) for 1 year and 10 months of their relationship was one of the best memories

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter