Chapter 1

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One morning of the Spring Season…

 

Suzy run to her bathroom again as she’s feeling to vomit again. She’s been in this state for a couple of weeks now and she’s already upset with her stomach.

 

Suzy: Gosh…what’s happening with me? (She muttered)

 

She goes back to her bedroom and she seats in front of her dresser looking her refection to the mirror. She gets her hair brush to comb her hair when she notice her sanitary pad hasn’t been used for almost 2 months already.

 

She gets the pack of the sanitary pad and a sudden realization comes to her mind.

 

Suzy: It can’t be…(She shakes her head)

 

She stands up and went to her bed to check the table calendar on her bedsides table; she’s counting the days, weeks of her last period. And a fear of realization comes to her mind…

 

Suzy: No…no… (She continue shaking her head)

 

She’s convincing herself that what she’s been thinking right now isn’t true. She just did it for once and it was an accident by chance. Her mind flashback to the night where did it all happened; 2 months ago.

 

Flashback

 

Suzy: He’s a jerk; how could he do this to me Jiyeon-ah (She cry out one afternoon after their class)

Jiyeon: I told you before he’s not that too serious but you didn’t listen to me.

Suzy: I trusted him, but what have he done?

Jiyeon: (She sighs) It already happened (She comfort her bestfriend) Let’s go home…(She help Suzy to stand up and go)

 

On their way home, Jinwoon block them (Jiyeon’s ex-boyfriend but still they remained good friends though they still fighting from time to time)

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeon-ah, are you free now?

Jiyeon: Are you blind or what? I’m taking my friend home; don’t you see it?

Jinwoon: (She looks a depressed Suzy next to Jiyeon) something happened?

Jiyeon: Don’t you care...(She rolled her eyes)

Jinwoon: Hey…hey…I know a place for you guys, come on, I’m sure you will love it. (He grin trying to cheer up Suzy)

Jiyeon: Oh don’t make me believe---(She cut by Suzy)

Suzy: Take us to that place Jinwoon-ah (She looks Jiyeon then) I don’t want to go home yet Jiyeon-ah.

 

Jiyeon then nodded to her and they both go with Jinwoon. The later took them in one of KS Hotels and Bars…

 

Jiyeon: Are you out of your mind Jinwoon-ah (She shouted to him) how could you bring us on this kind of place; we’re still minor!

Jinwoon: Relax…this place belongs to my uncle so even we’re minor we could get in…(He grin)

Suzy: Let’s go…

Jiyeon: (She was surprised) Suzy-shi?

 

But Suzy already get in and Jiyeon didn’t do anything to stop her.

 

When they entered at the luxurious bar, lights and music was so loud and freak. Since they are minors this is the first time they entered in this kind of place. Jinwoon is grinning like an idiot whispering to Jiyeon.

 

Jinwoon: Isn’t it’s cool in here? (Jiyeon just throw him her death glare)

 

One waiter come to them and Jinwoon give him instructions to take care Jiyeon and Suzy. The waiter lead them near at the bar counter table behind the dance floor area.

 

Jinwoon: Order what you want guys; it’s my treat. Enjoy the night Suzy-shi…(Then he stand up first) I’ll leave you two first; I’ll be back.

 

When Jinwoon leave them, glasses of wine and beer plus finger foods place by waitress at their table. Jiyeon come to Suzy.

 

Jiyeon: Suzy-shi, you don’t need to do this…let’s go home; you’re mom might be so worried already. (She said near her ears louder than usual voice because of a loud music)

Suzy: (She try to smiles to Jiyeon) Let’s just stay here for a while Jiyeon-ah; trust me I’m okey. I just want to forget him even just today.

 

Then she grabs one of wine glass and gulp it just like it’s normal for her to drink (but unfortunately this is the first time she drink alcohol). Jiyeon just sighs pitifully looking to her.

 

Jinwoon is looking for his cousin and best friend inside the bar. He knows he’s here right now though his father forbid him to come on this place since they’re minors. But since the staffs can’t control Soohyun-ah spoiled attitude they can’t stop him to go on this place. They are the owner so what’s the problem with it? Jinwoon find him near at one single room of the bar drinking alone.

 

Jinwoon: Hey bro…alone?

Soohyun: (He smiles when he see him) finally you’re here bro; join me

Jinwoon: Stop that first, I brought some friends with me, come and join us.

Soohyun: (He shakes his head) no thanks, but I don’t like your friends.

Jinwoon: No worries, they’re not my buddy but my girl friends’

Soohyun: Chincha?

Jinwoon: Well, actually the other one is my ex and the other is her best friend. I think she’s heartbroken right now so I offer to bring her here.

Soohyun: Gurae?

Jinwoon: Come on…

 

Soohyun didn’t move on his place and continue to drink his beer.

 

Jinwoon: Hey…is it still her? (He ask) Forget her bro, she’s not the only girl in this world.

Soohyun: (He just smiles) yeah you’re right, but fool me why I can’t forget her.

Jinwoon: That’s enough, just come with us.

 

He pulled Soohyun to go with him and he brought him to where’s Jiyeon and Suzy are…As expected a ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter