Chapter 3

Baby One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The wedding day

 

It was only a simple ceremony attended by their parents and closest relatives only since it was only a civil wedding. The Church Wedding is plan to be done when they both turned in legal age, 20 is the right one.

 

Suzy wear a simple white casual dress only, and her long hair is half curled tied up. She’s seating in front of her dresser in one private room in KS Hotel where the ceremony will be held when Jiyeon came in smiling to her.

 

Jiyeon: You’re so pretty Suzy-ah. (She compliment her best friend looking her reflection in the mirror)

 

Suzy just smile to her.

 

Jiyeon: Are you nervous?

Suzy: (She nodded) I’m still afraid Jiyeon-ah.

Jiyeon: (She knelt down to face her nearer) Relax, everything will be fine. Besides Soohyun assured you he won’t harm you.

Suzy: In that case, I don’t know how am I going to treat him after this wedding. He’ll become my official husband after this but unfortunately we really don’t know each other that well.

Jiyeon: Then start to know him, I admit I don’t trust him at the beginning but lately I think Soohyun is really a good man, much better than his cousin of course! (She means her ex-BF Jinwoon)

Suzy: (She smiles but then she sighs again) I’m still worrying what if this is not the right thing to do.

Jiyeon: You still had the time to back out if you really afraid for this.

 

Suzy looks Jiyeon, she don’t either want to back out in this wedding, she don’t want to be a single mother and watching her child growing without a father as well.

 

Jiyeon: So?

 

Suzy shakes her head then turned around to see her reflection to the mirror.

 

Suzy: I hope this is really the best thing to do chingu-yah.

 

The ceremony started, Suzy and Soohyun standing next to each other as the Mayor of Daejeon (Mr. Bae closest friend) will conducting the ceremony

 

Mayor Lee: Soo Hyun do you take Bae Soo Ji to be your lawful wife and promise to take good care of her in sickness and in health ‘till death do your part?

Soohyun: I do.

Mayor Lee: Soo Ji do you take Kim Soo Hyun to be your lawful husband and promise to take good care of him in sickness and in health ‘till death do your part?

 

In takes for a while to Suzy before she finally speaks

 

Suzy: I-I-I do.

 

Soohyun looks her before he turned to Mayor Lee, they exchanging the rings and exchanging their vows.

 

Then,

 

Mayor Lee: (He smiles) Now I pronounce you man and wife, congratulations. (He claps) You may now kiss the bride.

 

When they heard that Soohyun and Suzy both stop and look around. Did he just says, “You may kiss the bride????”

 

Suzy’s POV: W-what? In front of their families and friends?

 

Before she could think anything, she feels a warm breathe nearer at her face, then she realize Soohyun kiss her on cheek. Then their families and friends clap congratulating the two of them. Soohyun awkwardly smiles to her and she shyly smiles back to him as well.

 

Then Jiyeon approach her after her parents hugs her.

 

Jiyeon: Congratulation chingu-yah, you’re married now. (She hugs her, Suzy hug her back)

Jinwoon: Then if you’re jealous, let’s get married too soon. (He said at the back of Jiyeon)

 

Jiyeon immediately turn around to see her ex again who’s tailing to her every time they seen each other, she smirks to him and raised her eyebrows while Suzy just give a heartfelt laugh to them.

 

Jinwoon: Anyway, congrats Suzy-shi. We’re family now.

Suzy: Kombawa, Jinwoon-ah.

 

After a small lunch at the hotel, closest friends go home already and their family as well. Suzy and Soohyun we’re heading to Jeju for their honeymoon trip after the ceremony.

 

At the PLAIN, Suzy is getting a nap because she’s tired, her husband is seating next to her reading a magazines.

 

Soohyun looks his wife who’s not comfortably sleeping on her chair, he smiles a little, she really looks like an angel. He grabs her head and lean in to his shoulder for her to sleep comfortably. Then he stares again freely.

 

Marrying her isn’t a burden for him, though they weren’t in love and stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter